Eight women accuse Oscar-winner Morgan Freeman of inappropriate behavior

Morgan Freeman responds to sexual harassment allegations

Yeah. He touched her back. Said she was ripe when she was pregnant to another one. Stared at their breasts but didn't touch. And? So?

This shit is going to damn far.
------------------------------------ i think it went to far when all these adult women started complaining and being taken seriously after sitting on accusations for years and years Gracie .

and then i was hearing a lefty panel talking yesterday about some supposed harasser and they were saying that Statute of Limitations should be gotten rid of in all sex harrassment cases Gracie .

Last edited:
aw , its 'morgan freeman' , think he is a lefty like Bulldawg , might as well hang him for his sexual banter eh ??

Morgan Freeman responds to sexual harassment allegations

Yeah. He touched her back. Said she was ripe when she was pregnant to another one. Stared at their breasts but didn't touch. And? So?

This shit is going to damn far.
------------------------------------ i think it went to far when all these adult women started complaining and being taken seriously after sitting on accusations for years and years Gracie .

I would bet many men with a strong sex drive could be accused of inappropriate behavior. I know I could have, when I was young. It was my experience that most women I 'approached,' found my advances acceptable. My darling beautiful wife certainly did. If they didn't...oh well...I moved on.

In my day, it was just considered part of the game. Now before you call me a sexist, I never forced a women to do anything against her will.

best thing to do is to hire BEAUTIFUL and well groomed card carrying self identified prostitutes , call girls , loose women , sluts , whores to be Actresses . Give them a bit of training , singing , dancin lessons yada , yada and hire them as Actresses and that'd solve the problem [maybe] . And these new actresses don't really have to be that good at singin and dancin !!

best thing to do is to hire BEAUTIFUL and well groomed card carrying self identified prostitutes , call girls , loose women , sluts , whores to be Actresses . Give them a bit of training , singing , dancin lessons yada , yada and hire them as Actresses and that'd solve the problem [maybe] . And these new actresses don't really have to be that good at singin and dancin !!
A lot of them already are ex-hookers, then with a bit of fame they get uppity.

As far as i know, Hollywood has always been a sexual abuse industry ever since its inception. "Me too movement" is another Libtard brain fart moment.

-------------------------------------- sure , but be open about it from the beginning as you say that you want only loose women that can be sexually messed with for money . Move 'hollywood' to VEGAS , might be legal in Vegas for the right amount of money Meathead .

Will the ALT-Right continue to parade Morgan as their Uncle Tom with magnificent quotes as they have these last few years.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Until I see ACTUAL HARRASSMENT I WILL.
He's an old man acting like an old man not a soft leftie from the me me me generation.

This stuff sounds like FLIRTING to me. Where is the misconduct?

I really wish stuff like this could go before a jury in an court of law that would look at the evidence and allow Freeman an chance at an legal defense.

I really wish stuff like this could go before a jury in an court of law that would look at the evidence and allow Freeman an chance at an legal defense.
I really wish people would stop jumping to criminal conclusions when no evidence is presented.

If 3 of your neighbors make some outlandish claim about you would you welcome your other 10 neighbors coming down on your ass based on their statements alone?

I really wish people would stop jumping to criminal conclusions when no evidence is presented.

If 3 of your neighbors make some outlandish claim about you would you welcome your other 10 neighbors coming down on your ass based on their statements alone?

Did you feel that way when right wingers were making baseless claims about Obama?

Morgan Freeman: Visa Pulls Marketing As Sexual Harassment Fallout Continues

Morgan Freeman and VISA have enjoyed a long relationship over years with the actor appearing in many of the credit card’s commercials as well as featured as a voiceover artist in its spots. After today, following allegations that surfaced from multiple women about sexual harassment and untoward behavior by the 80 year-old actor, VISA is stepping back.

Morgan Freeman: Visa Pulls Marketing As Sexual Harassment Fallout Continues

Did you feel that way when right wingers were making baseless claims about Obama?
I always said Obama "ACTED STUPIDLY" and never anything more

Is inappropriate behavior the new crime? How about uncomfortable comments?

This is now nonsense.

Forum List

Back