Effort To Kill The Iran Deal Dies In The Senate

It's official.....Democrats are siding with Iran to make sure Israel doesn't exist 25 years from now.

2mhsvtd.jpg

“i will admit there's a certain degree of giving a fuck that goes into not giving a fuck. by saying you don't care if the world falls apart, in some small way you're saying you want it to stay together, on your terms.”
David Levithan, Will Grayson, Will Grayson

apathy-quotes-sayings-dangerous-world-nothing.jpg

2-3 trillion less spent on a war with Iran!!!! Great!

As they blow up an ICBM over YOUR fucking head!
11qpoo0.jpg
Nice picture, I didn't know you were a pussy! Now I do!
I'm not the one shitting my pants over an imaginary Iranian ICBM over my head. That would be you, piss drinker.

Yes, if you were around in 1941 you'd say the same shit about a Jap plane attack on Pearl Harbor.... Liberalism, a mental disorder!

s
If Israel attacks preemptively, they will own it. No one else.
What do you think America would do if some country vowed to "wipe us off the face of the planet?"

What do you think we'd do if a country did a coup on us, and then sanctioned us to death ever since. Worked for Iraq, not for Iran. I'm surprised at their patience.
^^^ ... and here we have another LEFTIST TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER ... ^^^^

Why don't you MOVE THERE if it's such a wonderful and peaceful country?

Or could it be you're just another two faced, lying POS leftard that knows they'd saw your ignorant freakin' bubble head off, but are too shifty and low rent to admit it?

Why have war when we can have peace talks. Lots of war mongers on here, must be the Iraq was one of the first war for yous , and you got off on it, but when you have sit through so many since Vietnam, it gets real old, and it usually those who never been to war that are so eager to send men to their death.

I do not believe in preemptive war.
Why have USELESS talks at all...it's always, ALWAYS one sided!

Yes Trump so much as called all the countries and the IAEA Stupid, stupid, stupid. Its unbelievable they can all be so stupid , yet he wasn't there at any of the talks. Paid shrill for Israel and SA, not money, but SEAT.

So Dems used a filibuster to impose their minority will on the majority. Dems are cowards and cheats.

They used the filibuster to save some time - it's not like there's enough votes to override the inevitable veto anyway.
Wow Dems are such considerable people.
Bullshit. This way they avoid going on record as voting for the deal and Obama gets to avoid vetoing it. It is cowardly and craven. IOW just what Dems have been doing for 9 years.

As they blow up an ICBM over YOUR fucking head!
11qpoo0.jpg
Nice picture, I didn't know you were a pussy! Now I do!
I'm not the one shitting my pants over an imaginary Iranian ICBM over my head. That would be you, piss drinker.

Yes, if you were around in 1941 you'd say the same shit about a Jap plane attack on Pearl Harbor.... Liberalism, a mental disorder!

s
What do you think America would do if some country vowed to "wipe us off the face of the planet?"

What do you think we'd do if a country did a coup on us, and then sanctioned us to death ever since. Worked for Iraq, not for Iran. I'm surprised at their patience.
^^^ ... and here we have another LEFTIST TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER ... ^^^^

Why don't you MOVE THERE if it's such a wonderful and peaceful country?

Or could it be you're just another two faced, lying POS leftard that knows they'd saw your ignorant freakin' bubble head off, but are too shifty and low rent to admit it?

Why have war when we can have peace talks. Lots of war mongers on here, must be the Iraq was one of the first war for yous , and you got off on it, but when you have sit through so many since Vietnam, it gets real old, and it usually those who never been to war that are so eager to send men to their death.

I do not believe in preemptive war.
Why have USELESS talks at all...it's always, ALWAYS one sided!

Yes Trump so much as called all the countries and the IAEA Stupid, stupid, stupid. Its unbelievable they can all be so stupid , yet he wasn't there at any of the talks. Paid shrill for Israel and SA, not money, but SEAT.

He's ALWAYS RIGHT, haven't you girl's learned that yet... He calls a FAT PIG when he sees one, and he's right on that also!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
All those Democrats that voted to have a vote on the matter are now going to support a filibuster.

See you can not make deals with the far left as they will never hold up their end..

When Israel strikes (and they will) and full blown war breaks out in the ME.....guess who owns it? Not the GOP that's for damn sure. Obama and his posse of muzzie loving morons are fools

Do you listen to the Gop talk, if I were Iran I'd want a nuke. Yes Israel will do a false flag, your right about that, and it will be their fault and the GOP, same reason we got into Iraq.

Fool, Iran tries a nuke on Israel and Tehran will be glass. Or don't you realize Israel now has nukes on subs? LOL As my grandfather told our son, we can nuke Iran from here in about 30 mins, from a sub? They won't have time to go to the bathroom.

When Israel strikes (and they will) and full blown war breaks out in the ME.....guess who owns it? Not the GOP that's for damn sure. Obama and his posse of muzzie loving morons are fools

Do you listen to the Gop talk, if I were Iran I'd want a nuke. Yes Israel will do a false flag, your right about that, and it will be their fault and the GOP, same reason we got into Iraq.

Fool, Iran tries a nuke on Israel and Tehran will be glass. Or don't you realize Israel now has nukes on subs? LOL As my grandfather told our son, we can nuke Iran from here in about 30 mins, from a sub? They won't have time to go to the bathroom.

I know it and Iran knows it. Unfortunately for Israel the world is watching. They will do something and blame it on Iran.

I know it and Iran knows it. Unfortunately for Israel the world is watching. They will do something and blame it on Iran.

Bleh, you loons have said that for years.

And us loons have been right.

National NI66ERS jus bein" NI66ERS day! I believe their objective is to blow up Stone Mt., and that beautiful sculpture also.... They have a lot on their table!

But of course, RWNJs are never racists, nosiree!

lol.

You aren't worth the gunpowder it would take to blow you up.

I see you're too fucking stupid to know the difference between NI66ERS and decent Black people, think of yourself as WHITE TRASH....

And us loons have been right.

Really? Israel played a false flag and attacked Iran? When? LMAO I would think we would have heard about it

National NI66ERS jus bein" NI66ERS day! I believe their objective is to blow up Stone Mt., and that beautiful sculpture also.... They have a lot on their table!

lol.

I see you're too fucking stupid to know the difference between NI66ERS and decent Black people, think of yourself as WHITE TRASH....

The fact that you even think to talk this way tells us all we need to know about you, Vagisil.

Iran promises there'll be no Israel in 25 years, it's on these Senators hands

When Japan conducted one of the most atrocious sneak attacks in the history of the world they said America would be their slaves. Guess what? We nuked their asses and took out about a quarter million of them. They're not so frisky these days.

Screw Israel.....if they were really serious about all this Iran and the nuke they would take Iran out first. Doesn't that seem logical?
Israel has nukes.......think about it!

lol.

Yeah....you had to quit blowing up cars because your lips kept being burned from the tail-pipe.

Wow, democrats whined and complained when republicans used filibuster on simple stuff like appointments when they were in the minority. Democrats even changed the rules (illegally?) to stop filibuster and here they are using the tactic to prevent a vote about the balance of nuclear power in the Mid-East. What a bunch of treasonous a-holes. Americans might have short memories like they did when democrats tried to undermine the mission In Iraq but I hope they remember this particular act of treason.

I apologize, folks.

Due to enjoying myself , I've let the flaming in this thread get out of hand. This is Zone 2, after all.

I have moved the flaming to a separate FZ thread, if anyone is interested in continuing that.

Forum List

Back