Assessment of Michael Cohen’s “credibility”

His entire life has been based on criminal activity. Since you seem totally unaware of that, you are either a fool or one of his zombie cult followers. Enough bullshit already !
Yes yes the evil bad orange man. It seems no one gave a shit about his "life a crime" prior to him being President. Im not a fan of Trump. Im just less a fan of people who want to prosecute political figures they disagree with solely because they disagree with them.

Yes yes the evil bad orange man. It seems no one gave a shit about his "life a crime" prior to him being President. Im not a fan of Trump. Im just less a fan of people who want to prosecute political figures they disagree with solely because they disagree with them.
After New York state started winning cases against trump in the 70's, especially the one that convicted the three Mafia hitmen that worked for him; his criminality became well known. But of course you know nothing about that either.

After New York state started winning cases against trump in the 70's, especially the one that convicted the three Mafia hitmen that worked for him; his criminality became well known. But of course you know nothing about that either.
Im guessing he's spent a bunch of time in jail seeing as he's this criminal mastermind who's the living embodiment of Lex Luthor in your mind. You're a hack. Trump was a bad President but this case being brought by the Manhattan DA is bullshit. Its why his predecessor didn't bring a case. It's why the FEC didnt bring a case. It's why the Mueller Investigation didnt bring a case. The entire premise Bragg is hanging it on would allow every politician to be charged with this crime. You bought potato chips, you're trying to garner support with snack food junkies. You bought a dog, you're trying to garner support with dog lovers. Trump paid a PS to keep quiet about an affair they had. That's not a campaign expense. Do you think that this DA wouldn't be charging Trump for misuse of campaign funds had he used campaign funds to pay of Daniels? Would you not be calling him a criminal had he done so? Of course, he would and of course you would as well. So it's head's I win tails you lose with this DA and people like you. What's comical about this is you're making him a more viable candidate in the process. At least in the primaries. I dont think anything is changing in the general.

Mind linking a list of all the crimes Trump's been convicted of? Google cant seem to find one. And by one I mean one thing, not one list.

Mind linking a list of all the crimes Trump's been convicted of? Google cant seem to find one. And by one I mean one thing, not one list.
Outta the park, Couchpotato. The only list they have is a long list of naughty lies foisted on the public by the limpwing leftist press. It's sooooo superficial... :rolleyes-41:

I thought Trump only hired the best, yet he hired Cohen. So even if everything you guys say about him is true, it just shows Trumps is a chump.

One must remember that as far as the Traitor is concerned, loyalty only goes one way, to him.

The Traitor is loyal to no one but himself. Cohen did his master's bidding until the Master no longer needed him.

The Traitor denied banging Stephanie "Stormy Daniels" Clifford. The he said he did. The Traitor denied making a hush money payment to Ms. Clifford. Then he said he did. The Traitor he never gave a check to Cohen. Then he said he did.

Each time the Traitor lied, the MAGA MAGGOTS believed him. And the Traitor continues lie to them and they believe him.

Im guessing he's spent a bunch of time in jail seeing as he's this criminal mastermind who's the living embodiment of Lex Luthor in your mind. You're a hack. Trump was a bad President but this case being brought by the Manhattan DA is bullshit. Its why his predecessor didn't bring a case. It's why the FEC didnt bring a case. It's why the Mueller Investigation didnt bring a case. The entire premise Bragg is hanging it on would allow every politician to be charged with this crime. You bought potato chips, you're trying to garner support with snack food junkies. You bought a dog, you're trying to garner support with dog lovers. Trump paid a PS to keep quiet about an affair they had. That's not a campaign expense. Do you think that this DA wouldn't be charging Trump for misuse of campaign funds had he used campaign funds to pay of Daniels? Would you not be calling him a criminal had he done so? Of course, he would and of course you would as well. So it's head's I win tails you lose with this DA and people like you. What's comical about this is you're making him a more viable candidate in the process. At least in the primaries. I dont think anything is changing in the general.
An uninformed opinion from a moron is all you have.

Costello shatters any claim that Cohen has any actual credibility. 😁

How often can it be said before our liberals come to grips with the fact that Michael Cohen is a convicted perjurer?

The mystery here is how desperate is Bragg to pin his hopes of “getting” Trump on a convicted perjurer.
Cohen is meh. He"s just chain of custody. They flipped the accountant.

That decision is up to the courts now. What you and I believe or think about it doesn't matter. Sorry the legal process upsets you so. I always knew sooner or later trump would end up in an institution, either one for the insane or the criminally insane. His life of crime would catch up with him sooner or later. I never dreamed he could get away with it for over 40 years.

Trump wouldn't be convicted on Cohen's testimony alone. The question is whether anything Cohen says is corroborated by other evidence. If it's not, then Trump has nothing to worry about, but if it is corroborated, then Cohen's testimony is just more evidence that supports whatever evidence they already have.

Why are you so worried? :)
I never said, suggested or implied that he’d ever be indicted on the word of that scumbag alone.

And there is no single question. I’m sure there is insignificant corroboration for some facets of the scumbag’s testimony. But I’m also sure that even that won’t suffice.

And. Happily, the GJ got cancelled for today. 🤣😂😁

Cohen is meh. He"s just chain of custody. They flipped the accountant.
And at best that will show the questioned “book” entry. Doesn’t mean much of anything.

I’m not saying a grand jury won’t indict. It still could. But then again, maybe not. The DA cancelled them for today, 3/22/2023.
Mysteriously.

I never said, suggested or implied that he’d ever be indicted on the word of that scumbag alone.

And there is no single question. I’m sure there is insignificant corroboration for some facets of the scumbag’s testimony. But I’m also sure that even that won’t suffice.

And. Happily, the GJ got cancelled for today. 🤣😂😁
You do realize all of this began with the biggest scumbag there is. None of this would be happening if trump never existed. He corrupts everyone and everything he touches.

And at best that will show the questioned “book” entry. Doesn’t mean much of anything.

I’m not saying a grand jury won’t indict. It still could. But then again, maybe not. The DA cancelled them for today, 3/22/2023.
Mysteriously.

Probably because of trump's threats, just to be cautious.

You do realize all of this began with the biggest scumbag there is. None of this would be happening if trump never existed. He corrupts everyone and everything he touches.

No. I realize it all started when the powers that be recognized that they would never be able to control or manage Trump. He was a threat to their swamp club and swamp behaviors the moment he announced. He became a major threat when he won the GOP nod.

They immediately started to attack him with their vicious lies and slanders.

We’ve saw it continue throughout His entire first term. And then it continues even after he left office. And it’s ramped up now because they fear what he might accomplish if he is re-elected.

Trump ain’t a saint. But the Democrap Parody leadershit and guys like Soros and our dishonest main stream media are the true scumbags.

Crimes he's committed, FRAUD, bribery, extortion and dereliction of duty. Crimes he's been found guilty of, either himself or by proxy through his corporations ; trump " " settled " ( bought his way out of ) in 175 cases. Lost 38 cases, and had mixed results in 137 cases. 500 cases were dismissed by judged, who knows how many of those judges were bought off too. This bullshit has been going on for over 40 years now.

No. I realize it all started when the powers that be recognized that they would never be able to control or manage Trump. He was a threat to their swamp club and swamp behaviors the moment he announced. He became a major threat when he won the GOP nod.

They immediately started to attack him with their vicious lies and slanders.

We’ve saw it continue throughout His entire first term. And then it continues even after he left office. And it’s ramped up now because they fear what he might accomplish if he is re-elected.

Trump ain’t a saint. But the Democrap Parody leadershit and guys like Soros and our dishonest main stream media are the true scumbags.
Your trump cult membership fees are overdue.

Nonsense. A “threat” of protests? Man alive! You guys are raging hypocrites and pussies.
Nonsense coming from you, not surprised at all. Am I talking to a child. No wonder you like trump so much, if you knew him you'd probably be best elementary school buddies

Forum List

Back