Assessment of Michael Cohen’s “credibility”

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

Costello shatters any claim that Cohen has any actual credibility. 😁

How often can it be said before our liberals come to grips with the fact that Michael Cohen is a convicted perjurer?

The mystery here is how desperate is Bragg to pin his hopes of “getting” Trump on a convicted perjurer.

Nobody should believe anything Cohen says without corraberating evidence, and there seems to be tons of that. I'm curious as to why they didn't bother to ask Cohen any more questions after Costello's testimony. He was on hand for any additional questions they might have.

He would be, if George Soros wasn't bankrolled him.
Nobody should believe anything Cohen says without corraberating evidence, and there seems to be tons of that. I'm curious as to why they didn't bother to ask Cohen any more questions after Costello's testimony. He was on hand for any additional questions they might have.
No one should believe anything trump says.

Costello shatters any claim that Cohen has any actual credibility. 😁

How often can it be said before our liberals come to grips with the fact that Michael Cohen is a convicted perjurer?

The mystery here is how desperate is Bragg to pin his hopes of “getting” Trump on a convicted perjurer.

Costello just finished burying Cohen's credibility & Bragg's case.

Costello just finished burying Cohen's credibility & Bragg's case.
Says Fox entertainment network, remember they said themselves they are not a news network. I think it'll come down to who lies the most and no one beats trump. He even believes his own lies, that's how crazy he is. Should have been locked up years ago.

Well, no. Not really. But we will see.

Well, YES.

Costello is a highly respected lawyer who, unlike Cohen, is NOT a felon convicyed of Petjury - against Trump. He is a former legal advisor to Cohen and therefore knows Cohen and things he has said.

For instance, Costello reportedly testified that Cohen admitted to him that he did not / does not have any evidence he could use against Trump.

Put the 2 on the stand, and there's only 1 person truly objective jurors will believe ... and it won't be the convicted felon guilty of Perjury directly against Trump in the past.

Says Fox entertainment network, remember they said themselves they are not a news network. I think it'll come down to who lies the most and no one beats trump. He even believes his own lies, that's how crazy he is. Should have been locked up years ago.
No, actually I cited 2 other sources in a previous thread about this.

:itsok:

Well, YES.

Costello is a highly respected lawyer who, unlike Cohen, is NOT a felon convicyed of Petjury - against Trump. He is a former legal advisor to Cohen and therefore knows Cohen and things he has said.

For instance, Costello reportedly testified that Cohen admitted to him that he did not / does not have any evidence he could use against Trump.

Put the 2 on the stand, and there's only 1 person truly objective jurors will believe ... and it won't be the convicted felon guilty of Perjury directly against Trump in the past.
I doubt anyone believes either one of them without collaborating evidence. I would not.

Nobody should believe anything Cohen says without corraberating evidence, and there seems to be tons of that.

Not really.
I'm curious as to why they didn't bother to ask Cohen any more questions after Costello's testimony.
Maybe they’re smarter than that.
He was on hand for any additional questions they might have.
Maybe they are recognizing the folly of their own ways. I bet Costello ate them alive in the Grand Jury.

Not likely? Maybe not. But certainly still possible.

Forum List

Back