Effort To Kill The Iran Deal Dies In The Senate

Obama: "Going forward, we will turn to the critical work of implementing and verifying this deal so that Iran cannot pursue a nuclear weapon..."

The man is a god damn fool

When Israel strikes (and they will) and full blown war breaks out in the ME.....guess who owns it? Not the GOP that's for damn sure. Obama and his posse of muzzie loving morons are fools

If Israel attacks preemptively, they will own it. No one else.
What do you think America would do if some country vowed to "wipe us off the face of the planet?"

Many, many countries say that every day - and we ignore them, as we should.

Why are you so afraid of Iran?

So Dems used a filibuster to impose their minority will on the majority. Dems are cowards and cheats.
And the republican leadership is a bunch of absolute GUTLESS pieces of dog crap.

McConnell could easily just impose the NUCLEAR OPTION as dingy Harry did, and deal would be gone, but he's too fucking GUTLESS.

The Republican House is still trying various arcane maneuvers that they don't even seem to understand themselves.

As with the righties here, their philosophy seems to be "If we just keep denying that we've lost, it means we didn't really lose."

McConnell could easily just impose the NUCLEAR OPTION as dingy Harry did, and deal would be gone, but he's too fucking GUTLESS.

He just understands the Republicans will probably lose the senate in 2016, so he wants to keep the filibuster available for Republicans to use.

When Israel strikes (and they will) and full blown war breaks out in the ME.....guess who owns it? Not the GOP that's for damn sure. Obama and his posse of muzzie loving morons are fools

What do you think America would do if some country vowed to "wipe us off the face of the planet?"

No they don't.

And when did I say I was "afraid of Iran?" Can you show me where I said that? Should I wait or what?

Or are you just so damn stupid as to think everyone on this board doesn't already know that Iran is the WORLDS LEADER IN SPONSORING TERRORISM?

No they don't.

And when did I say I was "afraid of Iran?" Can you show me where I said that? Should I wait or what?

Or you just so damn stupid as to think everyone on this board doesn't already know that Iran is the WORLDS LEADER IN SPONSORING TERRORISM?

Yeah, they do. And the fact that you are using what Iran "says" as a reason to attack it implies that you are afraid that they will follow through.

Why would the anti-US and anti-Israel rhetoric mean anything to you if you weren't afraid that they would follow through with it?

No they don't.

Or you just so damn stupid as to think everyone on this board doesn't already know that Iran is the WORLDS LEADER IN SPONSORING TERRORISM?

Yeah, they do. And the fact that you are using what Iran "says" as a reason to attack it implies that you are afraid that they will follow through.

Why would the anti-US and anti-Israel rhetoric mean anything to you if you weren't afraid that they would follow through with it?
No, they don't, and I see you failed to show me where I said I was "afraid of Iran." Instead you spew some garbage hyperbole.

Do you seriously think people here on this board or anywhere else are dumb enough to buy any of your terrorist coddling, leftard, radical loving, trash talk? Maybe some of your Gruber stupid democrats will follow you down that toilet of lies, but not conservatives. When we see planes flown into buildings killing thousands of innocent people, when we see people by the hundreds having their heads sawed off, when we see people being burnt alive in a cage, we take notice. You go ahead and pretend that shit doesn't happen, I don't give a fuck... moron.

No they don't.

No, they don't, and I see you failed to show me where I said I was "afraid of Iran." Instead you spew some garbage hyperbole.

Do you seriously think people here on this board or anywhere else is dumb enough to buy any of your terrorist coddling, leftard, radical loving, trash talk? Maybe some of your Gruber stupid democrats will follow you down that toilet of lies, but not conservatives. When we see planes flew into buildings killing thousands of innocent people, we take notice. You go ahead pretend that shit doesn't happen, I don't give a fuck... moron.

:lol:

Is this supposed to mean something, or is it some sort of fake-conservative tourrettes?

Iran promises there'll be no Israel in 25 years, it's on these Senators hands
2m6jv5y.jpg

No they don't.

Do you seriously think people here on this board or anywhere else is dumb enough to buy any of your terrorist coddling, leftard, radical loving, trash talk? Maybe some of your Gruber stupid democrats will follow you down that toilet of lies, but not conservatives. When we see planes flew into buildings killing thousands of innocent people, we take notice. You go ahead pretend that shit doesn't happen, I don't give a fuck... moron.

Is this supposed to mean something, or is it some sort of fake-conservative tourrettes?

IF the feckless Senate Republicans just came out and said that this IS a TREATY, and fuck you Obuma, what would the poser do? They have EVERY Constitutional right to say so, after all they are ALSO 1/3 of this government!

CK89SzOWEAAf2Q7.jpg

No they don't.

IF the feckless Senate Republicans just came out and said that this IS a TREATY, and fuck you Obuma, what would the poser do? They have EVERY Constitutional right to say so, after all they are ALSO 1/3 of this government!

They tried that, and everyone laughed at them.

Hence the Corker bill.

Do you listen to the Gop talk, if I were Iran I'd want a nuke. Yes Israel will do a false flag, your right about that, and it will be their fault and the GOP, same reason we got into Iraq.

Forum List

Back