Should the Left give up their money voluntarily to fund programs they support???

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
i think they should.
why are they waiting for the government to make them do what they can do voluntarily?
the government will take their check, money order or credit card payment

idiots and hypocrites

They don't grasp "voluntary", because they don't believe in "voluntary". If the government doesn't force it to happen, it will never happen.

Leftytards are all the same... everything is always somebody else's responsibility.. never thiers.

The righties on this thread, all being squealing hypocrites, believe they shouldn't have to pay taxes on programs they don't support, but that everyone else should have to pay taxes on programs they don't support.

Why? I believe I mentioned the "squealing hypocrites" part.

Meanwhile, the grownups all understand how the whole representative government thing works.

The righties on this thread, all being squealing hypocrites, believe they shouldn't have to pay taxes on programs they don't support, but that everyone else should have to pay taxes on programs they don't support.

Why? I believe I mentioned the "squealing hypocrites" part.

Meanwhile, the grownups all understand how the whole representative government thing works.

So what "programs" do righties support that you don't want to support?

Fossil fuel subsidies.

Farm subsidies.

Massively bloated defense spending.

Corporate subsidies.

The drug war.

The surveillance state.

And so on. If we each had to pay only for the programs we supported, the lefties would be paying much less in taxes. Hence, y'all ought to thank us for subsidizing you so much.

Make war funding voluntary and you got a deal.

The defense of the country is outlined in the US Constitution. Most of what Democrats want to spend money on isn't.

Bullshit. There is nothing in the Constitution mandating a specific amount be spent on the military.

Are you retarded?

Welcome to 2015. How do you defend the country in this day and age without military and weaponry spending? It doesn't matter what it costs, as long as our federal government is defending the country like the Constitution says.

The defense of the country is outlined in the US Constitution. Most of what Democrats want to spend money on isn't.

Bullshit. There is nothing in the Constitution mandating a specific amount be spent on the military.

Are you retarded?

Welcome to 2015. How do you defend the country in this day and age without military and weaponry spending? It doesn't matter what it costs, as long as our federal government is defending the country like the Constitution says.

Then you and and your neocon pals fund it.

I want an anti-war religious exemption from paying taxes that go to the military,

lol.

Fossil fuel subsidies.

Farm subsidies.

Corporate subsidies.

The drug war.

The surveillance state.

And so on. If we each had to pay only for the programs we supported, the lefties would be paying much less in taxes. Hence, y'all ought to thank us for subsidizing you so much.

Oh geez. The welfare state alone that you created would wipe every Democrat out. HUD even buys and rents homes in the suburbs and now in wealthy areas.

Are you retarded?

Then you and and your neocon pals fund it.

I want an anti-war religious exemption from paying taxes that go to the military,

lol.

Read the title of this thread "FUND PROGRAMS." War and defense is not a program, it's a constitutional obligation. Programs are things like Planned Parenthood, NPR funding, Commie Care, Cash for Clunkers, Auto and bank bailouts............

Fossil fuel subsidies.

Farm subsidies.

Corporate subsidies.

The drug war.

The surveillance state.

the biggest subsidy BY FAR to the oil industry is ETHANOL, and democrats in congress keep supporting that

ur an idiot who lies to himself

try again

No, ethanol is a farm subsidies thing. That's solid Republican territory.

if you disagree, name the Republicans candidates who have not promised to keep the ethanol subsidies flowing to Iowa. I believe one of them did, but I can't remember which one. The rest are tripping over themselves to support that subsidy.

Forum List

Back