EFF YOU RUBIO! He holds up the tax bill for REFUNDABLE CHILD TAX CREDIT.?

Which would rather have?

The economy Clinton handed to Bush?

The economy Bush handed to Obama?

The economy Obama handed to Trump?

Clinton handed Bush the dot-com bubble market crash.

Bush handed Obama the housing bubble crash.

Obama handed Trump a slumping economy and low labor participation rate with very low GDP growth.

I'd rather none of the above.

Clinton handed Bush money, Bush spent it plus led us into a depression, Obama picked up the pieces and economy that you now see is thanks to Obama, not Trump , and Trump will leave us in another disaster like Bush Jr and Reagan did.

The Stock Market took off after Hillary lost and not one second before! If she had won, it would have made the dot com bust seem like a picnic on a sunny day!

Reagan left a disaster? You need to throw away that revisionist history book sister!

No wonder you appear so stupid!

No the S & P climbed stead after Obama took over. Reagan tripled the debt. He also did the Iran contra affair and should of been impeached. This is the reason we have the M13 gang.

The Stock Market took off after Hillary lost and not one second before!
I'm just curious.

How many thousands of hours did you have to watch Fox News to become this profoundly retarded?

There's a reason I call you tards goldfish. You have the same memory retention.

"The sun did not rise before Emperor Trump! Now it rises every day!"

He is looking to score political points for a future Presidential run with OUR MONEY.

FUCK MARCO RUBIO he is not a conservative.

If you DO NOT PAY ANY FEDERAL INCOME TAX, YOU SHOULD NOT GET $1400 IN WELFARE FOR EVERY KID YOU HAVE PAID THROUGH THE TREASURY.

The treasury shouldnt be used for welfare.

They are low income working people. Tell the corps to pay them more.

Huh?
That makes no sense...why would people have children if they can't afford them on their own?
Let that question simmer for a minute...now consider the ignorance.
So people get pissed at other people for not paying enough for the children they decided to have?....Think about how fucking retarded that is.
And we wonder why this nation is so fucked up and divided...we actually have people here who honestly believe it is the responsibility of others to pay for their children and their fucked up decision making.
It's unbelievable that you wacks will admit that shit in public. Gee, I wonder what type of character you are.....hmmm?

Do you understand people's situations change. Perhaps you and the OP can lobby the corps to pay more. That would help solve the problem , no?

NEGATIVE..
"Corps" don't need to pay more. You people begging for more pay is just a new way to discreetly beg for more free shit.
We need fewer bottom feeders begging for less shit that's all. Run the 20-50 million wetbacks out and watch pay scales climb. Simple shit.

I am a little confused here. So, it is a problem when people demand more pay from corporations for doing the same work. But it is not a problem when corporations demand more after tax income doing the same work. This corporate tax cut is FREE MONEY. Those corporations don't do any additional work, they don't make any additional investments, they don't even have to hire a single additional person. But they get FREE MONEY. It is a government handout. So why is that not a problem?

.GOV gives "free money" to businesses to stimulate job growth and increase wages....Watch how this works:
More profit = more growth
More profit = hire wages
More profit = improved working conditions
TA-DA!

I realize you want to spoon feed your pet humans, DaShawn, ShaQuita, Hector and Guadalupe a little more but let me show you how that works:
More welfare = a newer Cadillac
More welfare = more weed and 40's
More welfare = a new pit bull
TA-DA!

Shit, the rich get a feast and you're worried about the poor getting a small crumb?
worried, no, doing what is right. they don't contribute to that pool of money to get a refund. fk, learn fking something.

It's like a poker pot, if you don't anti up, you don't get to play and win the pot. are you saying someone that isn't in the pot should win the poker pot? is that what you're saying?

You need to learn something dumbshit. Actually, the working poor do contribute to the tax pool. It is called the FICA tax, you know, Social Security, and they pay it from the first dollar. And every year the government tosses all that money into the very "pool" you are talking about.

Actually, the Earned Income Tax Credit is specifically structured to pay back part of that FICA tax. It was why it was first adopted and it is how it is designed. The more you earn, the more you get back, until you get to a certain point, and that is because of the increased amount of Social Security taxes PAID as incomes rise.

If you think about, parents probably deserve to get some of their Social Security tax back for EVERY FUTURE TAXPAYER they raise.

He is looking to score political points for a future Presidential run with OUR MONEY.

FUCK MARCO RUBIO he is not a conservative.

If you DO NOT PAY ANY FEDERAL INCOME TAX, YOU SHOULD NOT GET $1400 IN WELFARE FOR EVERY KID YOU HAVE PAID THROUGH THE TREASURY.

The treasury shouldnt be used for welfare.

Don't worry, Trump will bend. It's not like he really gives a fuck anyway, just like healthcare he is waiting to sign ANYTHING that comes across his desk.

Exactly. He went from, "I'm the only one who can fix..." to, "I have a pen. I know how to spell my name."

Which would rather have?

Obama handed Trump a slumping economy and low labor participation rate with very low GDP growth.

Clinton handed Bush money, Bush spent it plus led us into a depression, Obama picked up the pieces and economy that you now see is thanks to Obama, not Trump , and Trump will leave us in another disaster like Bush Jr and Reagan did.

The Stock Market took off after Hillary lost and not one second before! If she had won, it would have made the dot com bust seem like a picnic on a sunny day!

Reagan left a disaster? You need to throw away that revisionist history book sister!

wtf are you lying about now seaman recruit Rockhead?

while you were busy being a dumbass partisan hack you missed the damn boat.

The Dow rose 300% on Obama's watch.

I never saw a single one of these hypocritical tards gloating about the record highs.

Not once.

O'rly?

dow_Chart_01_0.png
]
sp_500_index.jpg

Charts are cute, but don't take away from the fact that OVER 5 TRILLION dollars of wealth has been added to the economy since Trump won.

Can President Trump take all credit for $5.4 trillion in stock gains since election?

Damn, you are stupid.

On 17 separate occasions Bush called for housing reform, but you turds lied and said everything is fine.

So the people still lost their home. I know many whose value in their home went down and many lost their homes.
In November 1999, US President Bill Clinton signed into law the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act,

Bush didn't do anything, and neither did Paulson. Certainty the congress didn't till Obama. Every time you cons take control the economy goes in the gutter.

You can expect the same thing with the repeal of the Dodd Frank act.

That bill was passed by a bipartisan Congress controlled by which party?

Yeah, the economy was doing so great under Jimmy Carter that Reagan ran it into the ground. Oh, how I long for a misery index of 21.98%!

Can you ever get any facts straight in your deluded little mind?

Maj of Cons, both house and senate. Gramm–Leach–Bliley were 3 Republicans. I imagine he passed it due to stopping his impeachment. Or perhaps the economy was doing so well but I think he probably made a deal , not to get impeached.

Can you get your facts straight?

OMG, you stupid twit!

The sponsors of the bill have nothing to do with the final vote totals.

I see you chose to ignore my comment on the Misery Index because it totally destroyed that weak-assed comment of yours.

Pathetic!

Oh the Pubs wanted freedom and they sure got it, led us right into a depression. Yes it was a Gop bill (not partisan) and congress that voted for it was GOP.

I take it you are so stupid you don't realize that you just ied and contradicted yourself in two sentences.

Still nothing on the Misery Index? I guess you are admitting that you lied on that?

Ahh, quoting the Washington Post!!!

That's all I needed to see.
That's all you needed to see to shut your brain off.

The chart is compiled from the BLS data, retard. Try to refute it. You can't. So all you have is, "Duhhhhh...Wapo lol"

Sad.

It just kills you tards to have your delusions shattered. I get it.

Dan Gilbert , a billionaire, Detroit now called Gilbertville, gets again another 250 million of tax payer money to build the highest hi rise in MI. Why does he need tax payer money, him and his billionaire friends?? Every year he has his hand out. He owns Quicken Loans , he owns most of Cleveland as well.

Corp welfare seems fine with you Cons.

Which would rather have?

No the S & P climbed stead after Obama took over. Reagan tripled the debt. He also did the Iran contra affair and should of been impeached. This is the reason we have the M13 gang.

OMG, the stupid! Will it ever stop?

M13? WTF is that?

Should of? What language is that?

Stupid, stupid, followed by more stupid!

O'rly?

dow_Chart_01_0.png
]
sp_500_index.jpg

Charts are cute, but don't take away from the fact that OVER 5 TRILLION dollars of wealth has been added to the economy since Trump won.

Can President Trump take all credit for $5.4 trillion in stock gains since election?

I bet you don't know the wealth that was added under Obama, do you, tard. :lol:

How much wealth was added to the economy during Obama's first year? 2 years?

Can Obama Take the Credit?

Many market observers have pointed out that the stock market’s run under Obama may not have been all or even mostly Obama’s doing.

The 44th president of the United States got a huge assist from the Federal Reserve, which took the unusual position of keeping short-term interest rates near zero for almost the entire duration of Obama’s two terms. The Fed, in fact, only lifted rates two times — for a total of half a percentage point — near the end of the Obama administration.

Oops, so it had nothing to do with Obama, he was blessed with interest rates staying at almost 0 percent.

What Really Happened to the Stock Market During the Obama Years

So the people still lost their home. I know many whose value in their home went down and many lost their homes.
In November 1999, US President Bill Clinton signed into law the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act,

Bush didn't do anything, and neither did Paulson. Certainty the congress didn't till Obama. Every time you cons take control the economy goes in the gutter.

You can expect the same thing with the repeal of the Dodd Frank act.

That bill was passed by a bipartisan Congress controlled by which party?

Yeah, the economy was doing so great under Jimmy Carter that Reagan ran it into the ground. Oh, how I long for a misery index of 21.98%!

Can you ever get any facts straight in your deluded little mind?

Maj of Cons, both house and senate. Gramm–Leach–Bliley were 3 Republicans. I imagine he passed it due to stopping his impeachment. Or perhaps the economy was doing so well but I think he probably made a deal , not to get impeached.

Can you get your facts straight?

OMG, you stupid twit!

The sponsors of the bill have nothing to do with the final vote totals.

I see you chose to ignore my comment on the Misery Index because it totally destroyed that weak-assed comment of yours.

Pathetic!

Oh the Pubs wanted freedom and they sure got it, led us right into a depression. Yes it was a Gop bill (not partisan) and congress that voted for it was GOP.

I take it you are so stupid you don't realize that you just ied and contradicted yourself in two sentences.

Still nothing on the Misery Index? I guess you are admitting that you lied on that?

GOP bill and GOP congress voted on the bill that lead us into the depression of 2008. What don't you understand. Freedom for the banks and wall street to steal money.

Which would rather have?

OMG, the stupid! Will it ever stop?

M13? WTF is that?

Should of? What language is that?

Stupid, stupid, followed by more stupid!

A gang that keeps the FBI up at night. PS: should of is appropriate in speech and in my area, should have is what you English teachers love. Even T used it, why not get on his tweets, you can correct them all.

The Dow rose 300% on Obama's watch.

I never saw a single one of these hypocritical tards gloating about the record highs.

Not once.

Dead Cat Bounce off the Housing Bust lows. Financed by the FED printing + $10T debt. Everything was stalled, held back, over-regulated. An empty Chair could have gotten similar results.

The $760T stimulus was handed out each year into BIG GOVT pension plans.......continued resolution or some funny crap?
No budget ever passed. No budget ever passed. No budget ever passed. say it 3 times and click you heels.

Forum List

Back