EFF YOU RUBIO! He holds up the tax bill for REFUNDABLE CHILD TAX CREDIT.?

Is there no fiscal conservative Republican left in America?

Most have been converted into far right wing evangelical zombies, like Moore.
The new GOP reality includes dating children.

Or maybe the old one simply uncovered?

Maybe, but you democrats have been having sex with kids all along.
Republicans think they can toss away any disgusting crime they commit simply by saying "Democrats did it first".

Trump and the "But what about Hillary?" defense.

They are low income working people. Tell the corps to pay them more.
How about you tell them to make better decisions with their lives and have them work on their skill sets so they are worth more to an employer.

I love when morons scream for more money, just because they want it.

Maybe one got laid off, or they lost their home in the recession caused by the Cons and by the unregulated banks and mortgage companies, or they got MS or had a bad accident. Anyway they are working, bitch about those who do not work and bitch about those who work but do not have high paying jobs, never mind inflation, and the min wage which in most Red states is still 7.25.
Damn, you are stupid.

On 17 separate occasions Bush called for housing reform, but you turds lied and said everything is fine.

So the people still lost their home. I know many whose value in their home went down and many lost their homes.
In November 1999, US President Bill Clinton signed into law the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act,

Bush didn't do anything, and neither did Paulson. Certainty the congress didn't till Obama. Every time you cons take control the economy goes in the gutter.

You can expect the same thing with the repeal of the Dodd Frank act.

That bill was passed by a bipartisan Congress controlled by which party?

Yeah, the economy was doing so great under Jimmy Carter that Reagan ran it into the ground. Oh, how I long for a misery index of 21.98%!

Can you ever get any facts straight in your deluded little mind?
Which would rather have?

The economy Clinton handed to Bush?

The economy Bush handed to Obama?

The economy Obama handed to Trump?

So people get pissed at other people for not paying enough for the children they decided to have?....Think about how fucking retarded that is.
And we wonder why this nation is so fucked up and divided...we actually have people here who honestly believe it is the responsibility of others to pay for their children and their fucked up decision making.
It's unbelievable that you wacks will admit that shit in public. Gee, I wonder what type of character you are.....hmmm?
When the parents screw up or fall on hard times, you punish the children? Gee, I see what type of character you are.
we don't, we hand out food stamps. you don't get everything everyone gets when you don't fall under the umbrella. fk, I don't understand how you think. it certainly isn't with a brain.
Oh I see, food stamps are OK but tax credits are not. Makes perfect sense.

So people get pissed at other people for not paying enough for the children they decided to have?....Think about how fucking retarded that is.
And we wonder why this nation is so fucked up and divided...we actually have people here who honestly believe it is the responsibility of others to pay for their children and their fucked up decision making.
It's unbelievable that you wacks will admit that shit in public. Gee, I wonder what type of character you are.....hmmm?
When the parents screw up or fall on hard times, you punish the children? Gee, I see what type of character you are.
we don't, we hand out food stamps. you don't get everything everyone gets when you don't fall under the umbrella. fk, I don't understand how you think. it certainly isn't with a brain.
Oh I see, food stamps are OK but tax credits are not. Makes perfect sense.
well know, those families also get welfare along with their foodstamps. let them contribute to society and then we'll include them in the pool of tax money we share. it isn't theirs and they can sit down and shut the fk up.

How about you tell them to make better decisions with their lives and have them work on their skill sets so they are worth more to an employer.

Maybe one got laid off, or they lost their home in the recession caused by the Cons and by the unregulated banks and mortgage companies, or they got MS or had a bad accident. Anyway they are working, bitch about those who do not work and bitch about those who work but do not have high paying jobs, never mind inflation, and the min wage which in most Red states is still 7.25.
Damn, you are stupid.

On 17 separate occasions Bush called for housing reform, but you turds lied and said everything is fine.

So the people still lost their home. I know many whose value in their home went down and many lost their homes.
In November 1999, US President Bill Clinton signed into law the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act,

Bush didn't do anything, and neither did Paulson. Certainty the congress didn't till Obama. Every time you cons take control the economy goes in the gutter.

Yeah, the economy was doing so great under Jimmy Carter that Reagan ran it into the ground. Oh, how I long for a misery index of 21.98%!

Which would rather have?

Excuse me Dizzy Dean sir.

If I am going to take over any Baseball team, I will take the one with 63 wins vs. the 92 win team. It is easier to turn around a cellar-dweller than improve a 92 win team. I can make a few move(s) and appear to be a genius as Barry lucked into. Hussien actually held things back and did more harm than good. Trump is having to go thru the GOVT with a chainsaw. A Black Lab could have sat in the WH for his 8 years and do less harm. $10T makes it look good but it not.

Common sense 1010. you are welcome again.

Shit, the rich get a feast and you're worried about the poor getting a small crumb?
worried, no, doing what is right. they don't contribute to that pool of money to get a refund. fk, learn fking something.

It's like a poker pot, if you don't anti up, you don't get to play and win the pot. are you saying someone that isn't in the pot should win the poker pot? is that what you're saying?

Damn, you are stupid.

Maj of Cons, both house and senate. Gramm–Leach–Bliley were 3 Republicans. I imagine he passed it due to stopping his impeachment. Or perhaps the economy was doing so well but I think he probably made a deal , not to get impeached.

Can you get your facts straight?

Which would rather have?

Clinton handed Bush the dot-com bubble market crash.

Bush handed Obama the housing bubble crash.

Obama handed Trump a slumping economy and low labor participation rate with very low GDP growth.

I'd rather none of the above.

Damn, you are stupid.

Which would rather have?

If I am going to take over any Baseball team, I will take the one with 63 wins vs. the 92 win team. It is easier to turn around a cellar-dweller than improve a 92 win team. I can make a few move(s) and appear to be a genius as Barry lucked into. Hussien actually held things back and did more harm than good. Trump is having to go thru the GOVT with a chainsaw. A Black Lab could have sat in the WH for his 8 years and do less harm. $10T makes it look good but it not.

We do not see it as harm. The S&P went up throughout his presidency, he is known for the Iran deal and the ACA , both are great before the Cons started to ruin them both by their fowl mouthing about them. Another thing he will be known for , the beginning of clean energy movement. With the Con maj hard to get anything done, but he did.

He is looking to score political points for a future Presidential run with OUR MONEY.

FUCK MARCO RUBIO he is not a conservative.

If you DO NOT PAY ANY FEDERAL INCOME TAX, YOU SHOULD NOT GET $1400 IN WELFARE FOR EVERY KID YOU HAVE PAID THROUGH THE TREASURY.

The treasury shouldnt be used for welfare.

Huh?
That makes no sense...why would people have children if they can't afford them on their own?
Let that question simmer for a minute...now consider the ignorance.

Do you understand people's situations change. Perhaps you and the OP can lobby the corps to pay more. That would help solve the problem , no?

NEGATIVE..
"Corps" don't need to pay more. You people begging for more pay is just a new way to discreetly beg for more free shit.
We need fewer bottom feeders begging for less shit that's all. Run the 20-50 million wetbacks out and watch pay scales climb. Simple shit.

I am a little confused here. So, it is a problem when people demand more pay from corporations for doing the same work. But it is not a problem when corporations demand more after tax income doing the same work. This corporate tax cut is FREE MONEY. Those corporations don't do any additional work, they don't make any additional investments, they don't even have to hire a single additional person. But they get FREE MONEY. It is a government handout. So why is that not a problem?

Which would rather have?

Obama handed Trump a slumping economy and low labor participation rate with very low GDP growth.

Clinton handed Bush money, Bush spent it plus led us into a depression, Obama picked up the pieces and economy that you now see is thanks to Obama, not Trump , and Trump will leave us in another disaster like Bush Jr and Reagan did.

Last edited:
Please show me all the money Clinton handed Bush.

Disaster? Trump? 50 record highs in the stock market? 5 trillion in wealth added to the economy since he was elected? Lowest unemployment in 17 years?

We could only HOPE that democratic presidents would hand a republican president anything close to that.

Damn, you are stupid.

Maj of Cons, both house and senate. Gramm–Leach–Bliley were 3 Republicans. I imagine he passed it due to stopping his impeachment. Or perhaps the economy was doing so well but I think he probably made a deal , not to get impeached.

OMG, you stupid twit!

The sponsors of the bill have nothing to do with the final vote totals.

I see you chose to ignore my comment on the Misery Index because it totally destroyed that weak-assed comment of yours.

Pathetic!

He is looking to score political points for a future Presidential run with OUR MONEY.

FUCK MARCO RUBIO he is not a conservative.

If you DO NOT PAY ANY FEDERAL INCOME TAX, YOU SHOULD NOT GET $1400 IN WELFARE FOR EVERY KID YOU HAVE PAID THROUGH THE TREASURY.

The treasury shouldnt be used for welfare.

Huh?
That makes no sense...why would people have children if they can't afford them on their own?

Do you understand people's situations change. Perhaps you and the OP can lobby the corps to pay more. That would help solve the problem , no?

NEGATIVE..
"Corps" don't need to pay more. You people begging for more pay is just a new way to discreetly beg for more free shit.
We need fewer bottom feeders begging for less shit that's all. Run the 20-50 million wetbacks out and watch pay scales climb. Simple shit.

I am a little confused here. So, it is a problem when people demand more pay from corporations for doing the same work. But it is not a problem when corporations demand more after tax income doing the same work. This corporate tax cut is FREE MONEY. Those corporations don't do any additional work, they don't make any additional investments, they don't even have to hire a single additional person. But they get FREE MONEY. It is a government handout. So why is that not a problem?

Hold on a minute...so you're saying companies don't invest profits back in to their businesses to scale and grow?
You sound awfully matter of fact....are you sure about that?
For you to make such a positive assertion surely you'd have some demographics you could share with us? Link?

Which would rather have?

Actually, Obama stopped the labor force participation rate decline which had been plunging since 2001. Stopped it in its tracks.

As for "a slumping economy", Obama's last four years of job growth were greater than Trump's has been. The DOW experienced a 300% climb on Obama's watch, and that momentum has continued.

You've been hoaxed by your propagandists. Stop being a brainless parroting rube.

Now it is time for Trump to get his shit together.

labor_force_participation_rate.png

job_growth_rate.jpg

Damn, you are stupid.

Which would rather have?

We do not see it as harm. The S&P went up throughout his presidency, he is known for the Iran deal and the ACA , both are great before the Cons started to ruin them both by their fowl mouthing about them. Another thing he will be known for , the beginning of clean energy movement. With the Con maj hard to get anything done, but he did.

You misspelled "despite" as "throughout".

ACA all but destroyed from within by it's poor design.

How is that Iran deal looking now?

US to present 'irrefutable evidence' that Iran violated the nuclear deal

Which of those occurred when Obama had a conservative majority in Congress?

Huh?

NEGATIVE..

Hold on a minute...so you're saying companies don't invest profits back in to their businesses to scale and grow?
You sound awfully matter of fact....are you sure about that?
For you to make such a positive assertion surely you'd have some demographics you could share with us? Link?

That is absolutely right. Corporations don't invest AFTER TAX PROFITS back in to their business. They invest BEFORE TAX PROFITS back in to their business because what they put back in their business is deducted from their income BEFORE they pay taxes. They pay dividends, conduct stock buy backs, or stockpile cash with AFTER TAX PROFITS.

Which would rather have?

Clinton handed Bush money, Bush spent it plus led us into a depression, Obama picked up the pieces and economy that you now see is thanks to Obama, not Trump , and Trump will leave us in another disaster like Bush Jr and Reagan did.

The Stock Market took off after Hillary lost and not one second before! If she had won, it would have made the dot com bust seem like a picnic on a sunny day!

Reagan left a disaster? You need to throw away that revisionist history book sister!

No wonder you appear so stupid!

Damn, you are stupid.

OMG, you stupid twit!

The sponsors of the bill have nothing to do with the final vote totals.

I see you chose to ignore my comment on the Misery Index because it totally destroyed that weak-assed comment of yours.

Pathetic!

Oh the Pubs wanted freedom and they sure got it, led us right into a depression. Yes it was a Gop bill (not partisan) and congress that voted for it was GOP.

Forum List

Back