EFF YOU RUBIO! He holds up the tax bill for REFUNDABLE CHILD TAX CREDIT.?

Little Marco is coming around to bite Trump in the ass.

What comes around goes around.

Good for him. I hope he's got wide jaws 'cuz Trump's got an awfully big ass.

cher.jgp_.jpg

He is looking to score political points for a future Presidential run with OUR MONEY.

FUCK MARCO RUBIO he is not a conservative.

If you DO NOT PAY ANY FEDERAL INCOME TAX, YOU SHOULD NOT GET $1400 IN WELFARE FOR EVERY KID YOU HAVE PAID THROUGH THE TREASURY.

The treasury shouldnt be used for welfare.

They are low income working people. Tell the corps to pay them more.
How about you tell them to make better decisions with their lives and have them work on their skill sets so they are worth more to an employer.

I love when morons scream for more money, just because they want it.

Maybe one got laid off, or they lost their home in the recession caused by the Cons and by the unregulated banks and mortgage companies, or they got MS or had a bad accident. Anyway they are working, bitch about those who do not work and bitch about those who work but do not have high paying jobs, never mind inflation, and the min wage which in most Red states is still 7.25.

That's why we have unemployment, bankruptcy, and disability.

There are programs for those problems. If they are too stupid to take advantage, that is their fault!

He is looking to score political points for a future Presidential run with OUR MONEY.

If you DO NOT PAY ANY FEDERAL INCOME TAX, YOU SHOULD NOT GET $1400 IN WELFARE FOR EVERY KID YOU HAVE PAID THROUGH THE TREASURY.

Huh?
That makes no sense...why would people have children if they can't afford them on their own?
Let that question simmer for a minute...now consider the ignorance.
So people get pissed at other people for not paying enough for the children they decided to have?....Think about how fucking retarded that is.
And we wonder why this nation is so fucked up and divided...we actually have people here who honestly believe it is the responsibility of others to pay for their children and their fucked up decision making.
It's unbelievable that you wacks will admit that shit in public. Gee, I wonder what type of character you are.....hmmm?
Oh good. So you believe in women's rights. Fund the abortion now or pay for an unwanted kid for 20 years. More if they become a criminal.

Its not like they don't have a choice.
That's the whole point. Many don't. And if Republicans get their way, none will.

Yeah, they really need xbox’s And flat acres tv’s.

Is there no fiscal conservative Republican left in America?

Most have been converted into far right wing evangelical zombies, like Moore.
The responsible thing is to make those high tax blue states pay their fair share of Federal income tax. They have been dodging their responsibilities for years thanks to a loophole that is now closed.

Is there no fiscal conservative Republican left in America?

Most have been converted into far right wing evangelical zombies, like Moore.
The new GOP reality includes dating children.

Or maybe the old one simply uncovered?
This is why liberals suck. They are completely fucking nuts. No way to compromise with crazy assholes. You put them down like a rabid dog, metaphorically of course.

Last edited:

How about you tell them to make better decisions with their lives and have them work on their skill sets so they are worth more to an employer.

I love when morons scream for more money, just because they want it.

Maybe one got laid off, or they lost their home in the recession caused by the Cons and by the unregulated banks and mortgage companies, or they got MS or had a bad accident. Anyway they are working, bitch about those who do not work and bitch about those who work but do not have high paying jobs, never mind inflation, and the min wage which in most Red states is still 7.25.
Damn, you are stupid.

On 17 separate occasions Bush called for housing reform, but you turds lied and said everything is fine.

So the people still lost their home. I know many whose value in their home went down and many lost their homes.
In November 1999, US President Bill Clinton signed into law the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act,

Bush didn't do anything, and neither did Paulson. Certainty the congress didn't till Obama. Every time you cons take control the economy goes in the gutter.

You can expect the same thing with the repeal of the Dodd Frank act.

That bill was passed by a bipartisan Congress controlled by which party?

Yeah, the economy was doing so great under Jimmy Carter that Reagan ran it into the ground. Oh, how I long for a misery index of 21.98%!

Can you ever get any facts straight in your deluded little mind?

I'm with Rubio on this issue. Look the senate bill increased the child tax credit to $2,000 and everyone gets the increase EXCEPT poor families. They only get $1,100. That's a gift to Democrats during upcoming elections. DO NOT underestimate the American people's sense of fair play, that's not going to set well with most Americans.
that would be welfare as I already mentioned to you in another thread. they don't qualify since they don't pay into the tax pool. You are for additional free money? I thought you were a conservative?

"REFUNDABLE" tax credits are absolute BULLSHIT.

One shouldn't get a a"REFUND" for taxes they didn't pay.

If you DID NOT PAY TAXES.....it's not a REFUND....it's WELFARE IN DISGUISE.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

God you're dumb.

You want to cut taxes for corporations flush with cash and billionaires who have more money than they will ever spend in a dozen lifetimes.

Yet, a TAX CREDIT for a child is "welfare"?

It's gotta be tardation. what else could it be?
Yet, a TAX CREDIT for a child is "welfare"

yes it is if one doesn't pay into the tax pool, which the poor do not.

God you're dumb.

You want to cut taxes for corporations flush with cash and billionaires who have more money than they will ever spend in a dozen lifetimes.

Yet, a TAX CREDIT for a child is "welfare"?

It's gotta be tardation. what else could it be?
Yet, a TAX CREDIT for a child is "welfare"

yes it is if one doesn't pay into the tax pool, which the poor do not.
As a nation, we spend a trillion dollars a year on welfare. That does not count the tax giveaways. It is far past time to hold the idiotic government employees accountable for their failure to use that money in ways that reduce dependency on handouts.

So people get pissed at other people for not paying enough for the children they decided to have?....Think about how fucking retarded that is.
And we wonder why this nation is so fucked up and divided...we actually have people here who honestly believe it is the responsibility of others to pay for their children and their fucked up decision making.
It's unbelievable that you wacks will admit that shit in public. Gee, I wonder what type of character you are.....hmmm?
When the parents screw up or fall on hard times, you punish the children? Gee, I see what type of character you are.

The Pubes are always one vote away from passing something but never seem to get there.

Funny how that works.

When the parents screw up or fall on hard times, you punish the children? Gee, I see what type of character you are.
we don't, we hand out food stamps. you don't get everything everyone gets when you don't fall under the umbrella. fk, I don't understand how you think. it certainly isn't with a brain.

Forum List

Back