Edward Snowden -Encrypted computer files seized

Why do all of you want the Chinese and Russians to have our national secrets?

Because if our nation descends into the kind of fascist police state you're cheerleading for, I have no desire to defend it.

We'll become a police state if we don't give Russia access to our secrets?

Does revealing a 4th amendment violation mean its OK to put U.S. lives in danger by putting other - legal -secrets at risk? Do you realize that much of what Snowden has in his possession is just plain old intelligence and secrets that have nothing to do with 4th amendment violations and that would put U.S. lives in danger if revealed?

Last edited:
No, Russia will become a police state when they use the information obtained from Snowden. You know, the information they took without any evidence of such taking.

No, Russia will become a police state when they use the information obtained from Snowden. You know, the information they took without any evidence of such taking.

Why would they need evidence to take it? Snowden is under their protection. All they have to do is wait till he's asleep and make copies, or stick a bug in his computer.

But I guess Russian spies have no interest in spying on Americans - especially the ones that fall into their laps with tons of secrets.

Do you realize that much of what Snowden has in his possession is just plain old intelligence and secrets that have nothing to do with 4th amendment violations and that would put U.S. lives in danger if revealed?

No. I don't. You keep insinuating that (without any proof), but it's irrelevant - which is my point.

Even if everything you claim is true, and Snowden revealed to the Chinese that we are hacking them (they must have been so surprised!), I can't help but see it as collateral damage - damage well worth the cause of exposing the pervasive nature of Obama's surveillance regime. Again, if this trend doesn't change, if we continue down this road of authoritarian corporatist government, I have no interest in defending our nation.

Why would they need evidence to take it? Snowden is under their protection. All they have to do is wait till he's asleep and make copies, or stick a bug in his computer.

But I guess Russian spies have no interest in spying on Americans - especially the ones that fall into their laps with tons of secrets.

Why are you so fucking stupid, is my biggest question. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT RUSSIA OR CHINA HAVE "TAKEN" THE INFORMATION SNOWDEN HAS.

None. You're speculating. You're making believe there is more to it than you know. In order to pin Snowden in the light your belief bias demands.

Yes, they waited for him to go to sleep, then unencrypted is files and stole them.
Now, just as soon as you can fucking prove it, we'll have a discussion about it. Until then, you're making shit up.

I had the opportunity to fuck Beyonce once too. I was in the same room as her. It could have happened. She was right there. I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY. SHE WAS IN THE ROOM!!

STFU, Dullard.

Forum List

Back