Obama family welcomes new dog

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Obama Family Welcomes New Dog Sunny

President Barack Obama and his family welcomed Sunny, a one-year-old female Portuguese Water Dog, to the family on Monday, according to the White House.

BSEaw40CIAAb9JR.jpg:large

A whole new set of lies from the Regressives in 3... 2....

:lol:

That's nice.

Though I would like to see a First Family adopt a dog from a shelter. That would be significant, might influence some folks... But I guess when folks will give you a pure bred...

I guess the Obama's donation to the WHS is nice...

I will be interested in what happens to Bo and Sunny after the White House... I mean, I never got the impression that the Obama's were really dog people... Getting Bo always felt more like it was something they were supposed to do, expected rather than something they wanted to do...

Oh well, good for them, best of luck to all...

Obama Family Welcomes New Dog Sunny

President Barack Obama and his family welcomed Sunny, a one-year-old female Portuguese Water Dog, to the family on Monday, according to the White House.

BSEaw40CIAAb9JR.jpg:large

A whole new set of lies from the Regressives in 3... 2....

:lol:

What happen to the old dog? wonder if this dog is going to get limo service to the local doggy park to sniff around and poops while a $75 grand a year Secrete Service agent holds its leash.

Like hj above, I wish they had adopted from a shelter rather than a breeder.

I wonder ... will Sunny, the new dog, get her own plane when the fam goes on vaca or will she ride with Bo in his plane?

Oh the decisions that family must make.

I hope neither dog gets fleas. <--- being completely serious for once.

That's nice.

Though I would like to see a First Family adopt a dog from a shelter. That would be significant, might influence some folks... But I guess when folks will give you a pure bred...

I guess the Obama's donation to the WHS is nice...

I will be interested in what happens to Bo and Sunny after the White House... I mean, I never got the impression that the Obama's were really dog people... Getting Bo always felt more like it was something they were supposed to do, expected rather than something they wanted to do...

Oh well, good for them, best of luck to all...

I think this one might actually be from the humane society.

Forum List

Back