Edward Snowden -Encrypted computer files seized

It should be pointed out that Miranda was detained under a terrorism statute and was only questioned regarding Greenwald's journalism which is obviously not terrorism.

It should be pointed out that had Miranda been allowed to pass unhindered into Britain with the U.S. national security secrets he held in his possession, every foreign nation from Russian to China to Iran to to North Korea to fricken Venezuela would have been trying to hack into his computer and/or steal the files from him. Do you naive children honestly think the Russian or Chinese spy agencies do not have the capability to hack into a fucking journalist's computer? We may have won the cold war but our frenemies to the east aren't total morons.

You fail to consider the full realm of possibilities when secret data is held in the wrong hands. Would Miranda have release information on that disc that would put U.S. lives directly at risk, such as the identities of secret agents? I doubt it! What you folks need to worry about is the information that is stolen off those discs by foreign governments!

I can guarantee you the intelligence agencies in Russia and China are laughing their assess off at how naive the American public is about what is to them - a bonanza of U.S. secrets for the taking.

You literally can't guarantee anything. Regardless, Miranda was going directly to Brazil from Heathrow. Were China and Russia going to steal his encrypted information directly from his home in Rio?

Prove that he's put lives at risk as you claimed, obviously.

If you don't believe U.S. lives are put at risk when China, Russia, and god knows who, all get turns accessing the laptops in Snowden's possession, then I'd say we should just end this conversation here as I don't find you to be a reasonable person.

And there you have it, more made up nonsense. You have no evidence China or Russia accessed Snowden's laptops.

They had the opportunity. So why wouldn't they have?

It should be pointed out that Miranda was detained under a terrorism statute and was only questioned regarding Greenwald's journalism which is obviously not terrorism.

It should be pointed out that had Miranda been allowed to pass unhindered into Britain with the U.S. national security secrets he held in his possession, every foreign nation from Russian to China to Iran to to North Korea to fricken Venezuela would have been trying to hack into his computer and/or steal the files from him. Do you naive children honestly think the Russian or Chinese spy agencies do not have the capability to hack into a fucking journalist's computer? We may have won the cold war but our frenemies to the east aren't total morons.

You fail to consider the full realm of possibilities when secret data is held in the wrong hands. Would Miranda have release information on that disc that would put U.S. lives directly at risk, such as the identities of secret agents? I doubt it! What you folks need to worry about is the information that is stolen off those discs by foreign governments!

I can guarantee you the intelligence agencies in Russia and China are laughing their assess off at how naive the American public is about what is to them - a bonanza of U.S. secrets for the taking.

You literally can't guarantee anything. Regardless, Miranda was going directly to Brazil from Heathrow. Were China and Russia going to steal his encrypted information directly from his home in Rio?

Do they not have computers and the internet in Rio? Do you think Russian and Chinese spies would have a harder time tracking him down in Rio to mug him or kill him and take the files than they would in Britain where there is CCTV and cops everywhere? For real?

Fucks sake stop pretending to be an idiot, you're smarter than this.

You watch too much TV programming, Poop. Seriously. Your paranoid delusions have no bearing in reality.

If you don't believe U.S. lives are put at risk when China, Russia, and god knows who, all get turns accessing the laptops in Snowden's possession, then I'd say we should just end this conversation here as I don't find you to be a reasonable person.

And there you have it, more made up nonsense. You have no evidence China or Russia accessed Snowden's laptops.

This is not a real argument. Show us the evidence.

Do they not have computers and the internet in Rio? Do you think Russian and Chinese spies would have a harder time tracking him down in Rio to mug him or kill him and take the files than they would in Britain where there is CCTV and cops everywhere? For real?

They have computers and internet in the U.S. too. Why aren't you worried about Russia and China stealing this information directly from the source?

This isn't a court room.

If you don't see the problem with the Chinese government even touching 4 laptops chock full of secret information we have on China, then I can't argue with you.

They have computers and internet in the U.S. too. Why aren't you worried about Russia and China stealing this information directly from the source?

You're asking why it would be harder for unauthorized persons to steal data directly from the NSA as opposed to taking it from the possession of a journalist?

Is that a serious question?

This isn't a court room.

If you don't see the problem with the Chinese government even touching 4 laptops chock full of secret information we have on China, then I can't argue with you.

How can I have a problem with something that you can't prove has happened? Sorry I'm not willing to play along with your make believe.

You're asking why it would be harder for unauthorized persons to steal data directly from the NSA as opposed to taking it from the possession of a journalist?

If it's so easy why can't the U.S. just go in there and take everything from Greenwald?

This isn't a court room.

How can I have a problem with something that you can't prove has happened? Sorry I'm not willing to play along with your make believe.

He went through the Hong Kong airport with the laptops. China has every right to inspect anything he has in his possession when passing through their airports.

Why do you think Russia is helping this guy? Do you think its because they are nice people?

Stop being a fucking moron.

If it's so easy why can't the U.S. just go in there and take everything from Greenwald?

??? WE'VE already GOT the data, no need to steal it DUH

My lord you're an idiot.

This isn't a court room.

He went through the Hong Kong airport with the laptops. China has every right to inspect anything he has in his possession when passing through their airports.

Why do you think Russia is helping this guy? Do you think its because they are nice people?

Your problem is that because you're unable to come up with another explanation, or at least another explanation that makes Snowden look bad, you assume, with no evidence, that it must be true. The trouble is that nobody else is forced to accept your delusions as gospel. Sorry.

Your problem is that because you're unable to come up with another explanation, or at least another explanation that makes Snowden look bad, you assume, with no evidence, that it must be true. The trouble is that nobody else is forced to accept your delusions as gospel. Sorry.

He went through the Hong Kong airport with the laptops. China has every right to inspect anything he has in his possession when passing through their airports. Those are facts. Which do you disagree with?

??? WE'VE already GOT the data, no need to steal it DUH

My lord you're an idiot.

:lol:

Maybe so that Greenwald can't report on it and so that the Chinese and Russian boogeymen can't hack into his stuff and steal the information themselves. Seems like a good plan to me, so why didn't they do it?

He went through the Hong Kong airport with the laptops. China has every right to inspect anything he has in his possession when passing through their airports. Those are facts. Which do you disagree with?

Well I would certainly disagree with the notion that China has the right to inspect a person's property on the sole basis that they happen to be in a Chinese airport, but even if I were to accept that as being a fact it doesn't prove that they attempted to get anything off of Snowden's laptops or that they'd even be able to do so if they tried.

The possibility of something happening is not evidence that it did happen. That's your mistake.

Forum List

Back