Educated white women were already recoiling from Trump. Then came Kavanaugh.

LOL all fucking day long. If only the doofus who wrote this knew anything about anything. I’m very educated. I’m white... I guess the author doesn’t include the ability to use logic and common sense among his criteria. He does, I’m sure, include the need for rampant confirmation bias otherwise he couldn’t have written this article.

Fake news, folks. And there are plenty of educated white women to prove this idiot wrong.

Trump and Kavanaugh could spark a turning point election among educated white women. - CNNPolitics

ETA the title of the thread was the exact headline I received via news alerts on my phone

The maj of us educated white women.

You're one of the stupidest people on this forum, and you're trying to tell me you're educated?

Yes I have a degree an a license, surprise! I was also in the NG for 4 years, surprise! They let anyone in college and the NG.

LOL all fucking day long. If only the doofus who wrote this knew anything about anything. I’m very educated. I’m white... I guess the author doesn’t include the ability to use logic and common sense among his criteria. He does, I’m sure, include the need for rampant confirmation bias otherwise he couldn’t have written this article.

Fake news, folks. And there are plenty of educated white women to prove this idiot wrong.

Trump and Kavanaugh could spark a turning point election among educated white women. - CNNPolitics

ETA the title of the thread was the exact headline I received via news alerts on my phone

You're one of the stupidest people on this forum, and you're trying to tell me you're educated?

Yes I have a degree an a license. surprise.

Yet you can't post a message without at least one grammatical or spelling error.

I thought Trump might've been a fake plant since day 1.
I made a thread about it on another forum back when he was still fighting other Republicans for the nomination.

My theory was Trump was a former Democrat.
Not just that.

But, how could Trump who was smart enough to amass so much wealth, not be smart enough to shut his mouth more often?
Especially when he's said crude, rude things about Women???????

Wow, yeah, I'm still suspicious.

You sound like an idiot. Most CEOs are just like Trump. Pompous, self confident, arrogant. Churchill was the same way. You need to find a job.

Trump's now in politics, and still has been too stupid to learn to be a political professional.

He's actually a crazy candidate, I don't know why Republicans don't look for more professional candidates.

This guy has played his cards into the hands of Democrats, by turning off Women, turning off Poles, turning off Educated people, and so forth.

He's been a disaster for Republicans.

“Educated people” must mean those who only consume news that justifies their beliefs, but there is nothing smart about that.

Trump supported Commie massacres by China in Tiananmen Square, as a good thing for government force.

Trump defends comments on Tiananmen Square, Putin

How can anyone support that?
Haha, no, just no Trump's a flake.

He appeals to White trash, only.

So you get your news from Politico? I thought you said you didn’t consume unbiased news...?

I am a well-educated white woman.

And yet I've heard some of the most stupid, ignorant, vaporous, dim and narrow-minded, colorless and clueless statements come out of your mouth. Apparently there is little correlation between having a public college degree in transgender studies and actual native intelligence.

I made a thread about it on another forum back when he was still fighting other Republicans for the nomination.

Not just that.

But, how could Trump who was smart enough to amass so much wealth, not be smart enough to shut his mouth more often?

You sound like an idiot. Most CEOs are just like Trump. Pompous, self confident, arrogant. Churchill was the same way. You need to find a job.

Trump's now in politics, and still has been too stupid to learn to be a political professional.

He's actually a crazy candidate, I don't know why Republicans don't look for more professional candidates.

This guy has played his cards into the hands of Democrats, by turning off Women, turning off Poles, turning off Educated people, and so forth.

“Educated people” must mean those who only consume news that justifies their beliefs, but there is nothing smart about that.

Trump supported Commie massacres by China in Tiananmen Square, as a good thing for government force.

Your opinion, shaped by anti-Trump propaganda, means shit to me. How about this? PROVE it’s ONLY “white trash” who like Trump. And when I say “prove” I don’t mean give me your worthless opinion.

Haha, so Trump supports a Commie massacre, and that's just propaganda, or anti-Trump biases.

How can anyone keep following a train-wreck of a candidate.

It's definitely going to bite you in the @$$ down the line, and YOU IDIOTS don't get it, you're like those crazy f*cks who followed the Nazis, or Imperial Japan, you have lost all common-sense in favor of blind devout folllowing of your leaders no matter how wrong.

Yeah that's why that leftist twats' story is falling apart and CNN tries recreating more bs lies for the poor baby. lmfao.
bb-5bb2615048ca2.png

Not just that.

So you get your news from Politico? I thought you said you didn’t consume unbiased news...?

There's a ton of sources reporting Trump's support of Commie massacres as a good government force?

Hahaha, talk about retards.

Trump just called Tiananmen Square a ‘riot.’ The Communist Party will be pleased.

Trump faces backlash after calling Tiananmen Square protest a 'riot'

Yet you can't post a message without at least one grammatical or spelling error.

I didn't go to college to be an English teacher.

Not just that.

PROVE it’s ONLY “white trash” who like Trump. And when I say “prove” I don’t mean give me your worthless opinion.

Who other than White trash, would be turned on by Trump's rude, crude, in your face obnoxious big mouth, and constant insults, and flames?

Anyone who's just clinging onto Trump because of his agenda, isn't much better.

Let's see....

There's still millions of illegals, still abortion, still Gay marriage, still Muslim refugees.

What did Trump even achieve, other than character assassinate the Republicans, or alienate the World against America, because of his big mouth, and Zionist idiocy?

Trump's become a disaster, I long kept shut, but he's way too much, and this has gone wrong far too long.

#1) No...he was bragging about women liking him. No women I know were turned off by it. They laughed it off

#2) He supported Luther not Roy. You're dumb.

#3) FAKE NEWS. Just not true.

#4) Irrelevant. Polish supporters? You're in NY, he'll never get that state to go Red anyway.

#5) LMAO. What??!?!?!?!?!?!?! Economy is the biggest predictor not some whacky Polish vote.

#1.) That's not how professional politicians behave, many of Trump's comments just appeal to White trash males, and no one else, especially a lot of Women are infact turned off.

#2.) Uh, yeah.
President Donald Trump endorses accused child molester Roy Moore

#3.) ISIS were Sunnis who were against Shiites like Iran.

#4.) Poles were among the biggest voters for Trump, I don't think he'll get them again.
Because
A.) A lot of Polish Americans aren't going to like having Poland pay Jews compensations.
B.) Even years back Polish Americans were pretty evenly divided on Israel vs Palestine accoring to poll data compiled by the Piast Institute.
So, none of Trump's mega-Zionism is going to appeal lto Polish-Americans, it just appeals to Bible Belt White trash, and Zionist Jews.

#5.) Polish Americans went big for Trump, according to the data we have, I don't think this will happen again.

#1) That tape was out before the election and he still won. Nothing burger. You sound like HRC. Why not call them depolorables. If you left your mom's basement you'd be shocked who else supports Trump. You calling me a white trash male? You saying 63million white trash males voted for him? LOL.

#2) AFTER Moore won. What choice did he have?

#3) ISIS are radicals who behead people. Not "were" but "are". Most Muslims are Sunnis

#4) Don't care

#5) Don't care

#6) You also said only white trash males voted for Trump....you're not credible. Like Dr. Ford.

My area is Republican, and had voted for Trump.

A lot of people who previously voted for Trump, bragged about Trump, don't any-longer.

Considering my region is culturally like rural Pennsylvania, or rural Wisconsin, or rural Ohio, rather than NYC.

I say good-riddance.

Republicans aren't going to get Whites in the more educated parts of America, even parts who voted for them before hand.

Time will tell. Your state voted BLUE! As did mine. Irrelevant. Did you vote for Trump?

I didn't vote last time, but if I had it would've been for Trump, not by a lot, but by a little.

I prob won't vote this time, either, but it I had it would probably be against Trump, not by a lot, but by a little.
That is unless anti-ICE fruit-loops Elizabeth Warren is the Democratic candidate, or someone worse. (If possible)

Personally I'm tired of Zionist shills, and sh(ts like Trump, Bolton, Haley, and Pompeo.

Trump's been hot-air on Illegals, and Refugees, so F him.

He has no values, except to big mouthed White trash, and Zionists.
Warren will look sane compared to the fruit loop that Democrats nominate in 2020.

2020 will be a Trump landslide that rivals Reagan's.

This isn't a court of law. It is a court of public opinion. And btw "anyway" is one word...maybe a professional online blogger should learn that.
Exactly.

Public being the key word here.

So share some public examples of me being racist.

Otherwise you're like a bunghole, everyone has one.

There's a ton of sources reporting Trump's support of Commie massacres as a good government force?

Trump just called Tiananmen Square a ‘riot.’ The Communist Party will be pleased.

Are we in a time machine? Live in the present. Sometimes you do and say things that are awful for the greater good. You're too stupid to understand this. Do you really want to tangle with me again? I have made a monkey out of you each and every time we debated.

PROVE it’s ONLY “white trash” who like Trump. And when I say “prove” I don’t mean give me your worthless opinion.

Who other than White trash, would be turned on by Trump's rude, crude, in your face obnoxious big mouth, and constant insults, and flames?

Anyone who's just clinging onto Trump because of his agenda, isn't much better.

Let's see....

There's still millions of illegals, still abortion, still Gay marriage, still Muslim refugees.

What did Trump even achieve, other than character assassinate the Republicans, or alienate the World against America, because of his big mouth, and Zionist idiocy?

Trump's become a disaster, I long kept shut, but he's way too much, and this has gone wrong far too long.

You admitted that you didn't vote in 2016. So STFU. Cannot complain when you don't vote.

Yes I have a degree an a license, surprise! I was also in the NG for 4 years, surprise! They let anyone in college and the NG.

NG? Anyone with a pulse can get in there!

This isn't a court of law. It is a court of public opinion. And btw "anyway" is one word...maybe a professional online blogger should learn that.
Exactly.

Public being the key word here.

So share some public examples of me being racist.

Otherwise you're like a bunghole, everyone has one.

A Country/Hick White Guy That Gets It
"When You're Used to Privilege Equity Feels Like Oppression"
American Jim Crow & Racism Explained
What's The Biggest Lesson We Can Take Away From This Year's "Unite The Right" Protest?
Breaking Hate
The Civil Rights Movement 2.0

Just a small sample of the threads you started that are 100% race baiting and anti white.

I didn't go to college to be an English teacher.

That is not news to anyone.

Your opinion, shaped by anti-Trump propaganda, means shit to me. How about this? PROVE it’s ONLY “white trash” who like Trump. And when I say “prove” I don’t mean give me your worthless opinion.

Haha, so Trump supports a Commie massacre, and that's just propaganda, or anti-Trump biases.

It's definitely going to bite you in the @$$ down the line, and YOU IDIOTS don't get it, you're like those crazy f*cks who followed the Nazis, or Imperial Japan, you have lost all common-sense in favor of blind devout folllowing of your leaders no matter how wrong.

I don’t blindly follow him unless defending a person means blindly following them. I don’t believe everything I read, but you think I don’t have common sense? Okie dokie.

I want to know where you get your news—names please.

I don’t blindly follow him unless defending a person means blindly following them. I don’t believe everything I read, but you think I don’t have common sense? Okie dokie.

I want to know where you get your news—names please.

He listens to Red Ice Radio.

LMFAO!!!!!!!! You stated in this thread you didn’t consume biased American media, yet get your news from “Democracy Dies in Darkness” WaPo? Are you just a liar or too dumb to understand you’ve totally contradicted yourself?

ETA I’ve no problem getting my news from WaPo, but I don’t blindly believe everything that’s written. Nowadays I must take everything without obvious, hard proof with a grain of salt.

Forum List

Back