Educated white women were already recoiling from Trump. Then came Kavanaugh.

LOL all fucking day long. If only the doofus who wrote this knew anything about anything. I’m very educated. I’m white... I guess the author doesn’t include the ability to use logic and common sense among his criteria. He does, I’m sure, include the need for rampant confirmation bias otherwise he couldn’t have written this article.

Fake news, folks. And there are plenty of educated white women to prove this idiot wrong.

Trump and Kavanaugh could spark a turning point election among educated white women. - CNNPolitics

ETA the title of the thread was the exact headline I received via news alerts on my phone

The maj of us educated white women.
Dang thanks for the laugh!

I thought Trump might've been a fake plant since day 1.
I made a thread about it on another forum back when he was still fighting other Republicans for the nomination.

My theory was Trump was a former Democrat.
Not just that.

But, how could Trump who was smart enough to amass so much wealth, not be smart enough to shut his mouth more often?
Especially when he's said crude, rude things about Women???????

Wow, yeah, I'm still suspicious.

You sound like an idiot. Most CEOs are just like Trump. Pompous, self confident, arrogant. Churchill was the same way. You need to find a job.

Trump's now in politics, and still has been too stupid to learn to be a political professional.

He's actually a crazy candidate, I don't know why Republicans don't look for more professional candidates.

This guy has played his cards into the hands of Democrats, by turning off Women, turning off Poles, turning off Educated people, and so forth.

He's been a disaster for Republicans.

You've been watching CNN. Please stop.

All News-outlets in the U.S.A are terribly biased, myopic, and ridiculous.

I get my information from online, from various sources.

Therefor I think for myself, unlike retardos with little wee-wees who blindly follow Trump, even if he character assassinates the Republican party.
Lol, you people defended Obama even after it was told. That he relied on your ignorance to get obamacare passed.

LOL all fucking day long. If only the doofus who wrote this knew anything about anything. I’m very educated. I’m white... I guess the author doesn’t include the ability to use logic and common sense among his criteria. He does, I’m sure, include the need for rampant confirmation bias otherwise he couldn’t have written this article.

Fake news, folks. And there are plenty of educated white women to prove this idiot wrong.

Trump and Kavanaugh could spark a turning point election among educated white women. - CNNPolitics

ETA the title of the thread was the exact headline I received via news alerts on my phone
I don't know. Women have a weak spot for men who cry uncontrollably.

kavanaugh_crying.jpg

How does the crazy left determine the level of education among the angry and hate filled female minority? Does it have something to do with the support for the abortion industry? Can you spot an educated woman in a crowd by the word "fuck" correctly spelled on her protest sign? Are "educated" women better versed in the proper way to torch a car or break a window? What level of education does it take to submit to the demands of liberal men and agree to the murder of her unborn child? It seems that the left's definition of "educated" is as skewed as their own hate filled philosophy.

Forum List

Back