Educated white women were already recoiling from Trump. Then came Kavanaugh.

Trump won 52% of voting women...something we never hear in the media....

Link? We tried to tell you not to take Trumps words as facts.

Know what - He actually repeated it AGAIN just recently! :D

52. "You know I got 52% with women. Everyone said this couldn't happen -- 52%."
[narrator voice] He got 41% of the female vote in 2016. He got 52% of the WHITE female vote.

The 63 most outrageous lines from Donald Trump's New York press conference - CNNPolitics
So besides losing white men, the Demonrats are losing white women too! You can't see how you're destroying yourselves?

[narrator voice] He got 41% of the female vote in 2016. He got 52% of the WHITE female vote.

The 63 most outrageous lines from Donald Trump's New York press conference - CNNPolitics
So besides losing white men, the Demonrats are losing white women too! You can't see how you're destroying yourselves?

What are you yammering about now?

Let’s not forget Trump got more than expected of black male votes and polls indicate he’s a lot more popular with that demo today.

No lie too big for a 1,568,944th repeat is there? Trump won 52% of WHITE women. He'll be lucky to get 32% of those assuming he lasts until 2020 (unlikely).

While Clinton won women's votes overall, most white women — 52 percent — voted for Trump, according to exit polls. And more than 6 in 10 — 61 — percent of white women without a college degree backed the president.

Analysis | White women helped elect Trump. Now he's losing their support.
Lets see believe trump or the media.....I'll choose Trump thank you....the media has discredited itself big time.....

Last edited:
Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh. Is this the part where I nod my head and say, “whatever you say”?

You and I are so far off from our understanding of current events there’s really no reason to continue this discussion. How the fuck is Trump supposed to get EVERYTHING done when he’s constantly attacked and Congress is completely useless? Seriously how?

Do you want him to executive order everything and fulfill the fear he’s a dictator by those too stupid to understand a US president CANNOT be a dictator? It’s obvious you’re not looking at the whole picture. Trump’s not perfect and I do NOT blindly follow him. Basically everything you think you know about me is wrong.
But isn't that EXACTLY what the Republicans just did to President Barrack Hussein Obama for 8 straight years?

Facts are facts. You race bait non stop on these boards. Denial just makes you look that much worse.
Hack makes the pronouncement that "Facts are facts." Then IMMEDIATELY downshifts into opinion.

tenor.gif

#LMBAO #TooFunny #CLASSIC

All of these women have Zero evidence Zip Zero Nada.....the media is very worried.....

No lie too big for a 1,568,944th repeat is there? Trump won 52% of WHITE women. He'll be lucky to get 32% of those assuming he lasts until 2020 (unlikely).

While Clinton won women's votes overall, most white women — 52 percent — voted for Trump, according to exit polls. And more than 6 in 10 — 61 — percent of white women without a college degree backed the president.

Analysis | White women helped elect Trump. Now he's losing their support.
Lets see believe trump or the media.....I'll choose Trump thank you....the media has discredited itself big time.....

Trump Reality - It's a thing! ^ :D

Trump's now in politics, and still has been too stupid to learn to be a political professional.

He's actually a crazy candidate, I don't know why Republicans don't look for more professional candidates.

This guy has played his cards into the hands of Democrats, by turning off Women, turning off Poles, turning off Educated people, and so forth.

He's been a disaster for Republicans.

“Educated people” must mean those who only consume news that justifies their beliefs, but there is nothing smart about that.

Trump supported Commie massacres by China in Tiananmen Square, as a good thing for government force.

Trump defends comments on Tiananmen Square, Putin

How can anyone support that?
Haha, no, just no Trump's a flake.

He appeals to White trash, only.
PROVE it’s ONLY “white trash” who like Trump. And when I say “prove” I don’t mean give me your worthless opinion.

Who other than White trash, would be turned on by Trump's rude, crude, in your face obnoxious big mouth, and constant insults, and flames?

Anyone who's just clinging onto Trump because of his agenda, isn't much better.

Let's see....

There's still millions of illegals, still abortion, still Gay marriage, still Muslim refugees.

What did Trump even achieve, other than character assassinate the Republicans, or alienate the World against America, because of his big mouth, and Zionist idiocy?

Trump's become a disaster, I long kept shut, but he's way too much, and this has gone wrong far too long.

You admitted that you didn't vote in 2016. So STFU. Cannot complain when you don't vote.

Vote for the maniac wanna-be Zionist tyrant, or the wicked multiculturalist witch.

Yeah, I think I'll pass.

It's better to not give these scumbags attention, or power.

Especially since both labels fit both candidates, Hillary would've also been a Zionist tyrant, and Trump is a multicultural Witch.

I just made a thread about holding Republicans accountable.

Hold Republicans accountable.

Clearly most people in America are sleeping, they're sluggish retards.

Last edited:
Trump's now in politics, and still has been too stupid to learn to be a political professional.

He's actually a crazy candidate, I don't know why Republicans don't look for more professional candidates.

This guy has played his cards into the hands of Democrats, by turning off Women, turning off Poles, turning off Educated people, and so forth.

“Educated people” must mean those who only consume news that justifies their beliefs, but there is nothing smart about that.

Trump supported Commie massacres by China in Tiananmen Square, as a good thing for government force.

So you get your news from Politico? I thought you said you didn’t consume unbiased news...?

There's a ton of sources reporting Trump's support of Commie massacres as a good government force?

Hahaha, talk about retards.

Trump just called Tiananmen Square a ‘riot.’ The Communist Party will be pleased.

Trump faces backlash after calling Tiananmen Square protest a 'riot'

Are we in a time machine? Live in the present. Sometimes you do and say things that are awful for the greater good. You're too stupid to understand this. Do you really want to tangle with me again? I have made a monkey out of you each and every time we debated.

How is supporting a Commie massacre for the greater good?

Have you lost your gourds?

PROVE it’s ONLY “white trash” who like Trump. And when I say “prove” I don’t mean give me your worthless opinion.

Who other than White trash, would be turned on by Trump's rude, crude, in your face obnoxious big mouth, and constant insults, and flames?

Let's see....

There's still millions of illegals, still abortion, still Gay marriage, still Muslim refugees.

What did Trump even achieve, other than character assassinate the Republicans, or alienate the World against America, because of his big mouth, and Zionist idiocy?

Trump's become a disaster, I long kept shut, but he's way too much, and this has gone wrong far too long.

You admitted that you didn't vote in 2016. So STFU. Cannot complain when you don't vote.

Vote for the maniac wanna-be Zionist tyrant, or the wicked multiculturalist witch.

Yeah, I think I'll pass.

You could have written in someone or gone 3rd party. Excuses. You didn't vote. So you cannot opine.

So you get your news from Politico? I thought you said you didn’t consume unbiased news...?

There's a ton of sources reporting Trump's support of Commie massacres as a good government force?

Trump just called Tiananmen Square a ‘riot.’ The Communist Party will be pleased.

Are we in a time machine? Live in the present. Sometimes you do and say things that are awful for the greater good. You're too stupid to understand this. Do you really want to tangle with me again? I have made a monkey out of you each and every time we debated.

He was not supporting it. I will educate you on this but after I do you have to promise to call me your master, lord and savior. Deal?

He was not supporting it. I will educate you on this but after I do you have to promise to call me your master, lord and savior. Deal?

Oh yeah? How come the evidence says to the contrary?

Anyone who supports a Commie massacre is no friend of mine.

Trumpkin supporters have other plans, however.

Let's see....

Yeah, I think I'll pass.

You could have written in someone or gone 3rd party. Excuses. You didn't vote. So you cannot opine.

As if Fascists willl win in the U.S.A?

America is a waste-land politically, most Americans have no common-sense, they're hardly even Human.

Last edited:

Oh yeah? How come the evidence says to the contrary?

Anyone who supports a Commie massacre is no friend of mine.

Trumpkin supporters have other plans, however.

Do you want me to educate you? Yes or no? You never answered my questions.

Your opinion, shaped by anti-Trump propaganda, means shit to me. How about this? PROVE it’s ONLY “white trash” who like Trump. And when I say “prove” I don’t mean give me your worthless opinion.

Haha, so Trump supports a Commie massacre, and that's just propaganda, or anti-Trump biases.

How can anyone keep following a train-wreck of a candidate.

It's definitely going to bite you in the @$$ down the line, and YOU IDIOTS don't get it, you're like those crazy f*cks who followed the Nazis, or Imperial Japan, you have lost all common-sense in favor of blind devout folllowing of your leaders no matter how wrong.

I don’t blindly follow him unless defending a person means blindly following them. I don’t believe everything I read, but you think I don’t have common sense? Okie dokie.

I want to know where you get your news—names please.

Anyone who still supports Trump's completely blind, point blank.

I get my news from all over the place.

Why would that matter?

So many Americans have completely retarded views of the World, because they just watch CNN, or just watch Fox, the end result is people who are hardly even Human.

LMFAO!!!!!!!! You stated in this thread you didn’t consume biased American media, yet get your news from “Democracy Dies in Darkness” WaPo? Are you just a liar or too dumb to understand you’ve totally contradicted yourself?

ETA I’ve no problem getting my news from WaPo, but I don’t blindly believe everything that’s written. Nowadays I must take everything without obvious, hard proof with a grain of salt.

If a ton of sources are reporting on Trump praise of Commie massacres in Tiananmen square, but to you this means it's just fake news.

Why are so many Americans so dumb, and worthless, anyways?

Forum List

Back