Educated white women were already recoiling from Trump. Then came Kavanaugh.

BookShaka

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Realityville, USA
LOL all fucking day long. If only the doofus who wrote this knew anything about anything. I’m very educated. I’m white... I guess the author doesn’t include the ability to use logic and common sense among his criteria. He does, I’m sure, include the need for rampant confirmation bias otherwise he couldn’t have written this article.

Fake news, folks. And there are plenty of educated white women to prove this idiot wrong.

Trump and Kavanaugh could spark a turning point election among educated white women. - CNNPolitics

ETA the title of the thread was the exact headline I received via news alerts on my phone

OP, you are a rabid Trump supporter. Not indicative of the common folk of this good country.

Wrong. I just don’t hate Trump and defend him from a rabid media that brainwashes people like you.

Try again? I wonder how many times you’ll get it wrong before getting it right...

What does a rabid Trump supporter do?

Wrong. I just don’t hate Trump and defend him from a rabid media that brainwashes people like you.

Try again? I wonder how many times you’ll get it wrong before getting it right...

What does a rabid Trump supporter do?
They think they're defending him from the mainstream media.

The only person I've found so far who believes Ford is a black man (and he thought Republicans were the ones who were trying to keep Clarence Thomas off the court).

LOL all fucking day long. If only the doofus who wrote this knew anything about anything. I’m very educated. I’m white... I guess the author doesn’t include the ability to use logic and common sense among his criteria. He does, I’m sure, include the need for rampant confirmation bias otherwise he couldn’t have written this article.

Fake news, folks. And there are plenty of educated white women to prove this idiot wrong.

Trump and Kavanaugh could spark a turning point election among educated white women. - CNNPolitics

ETA the title of the thread was the exact headline I received via news alerts on my phone

The maj of us educated white women.

CNN LMFAO

37984074_634623103569536_6442139202388754432_o.jpg

Last edited:

Lol i like how you included yourself in that

I thought Trump might've been a fake plant since day 1.
I made a thread about it on another forum back when he was still fighting other Republicans for the nomination.

My theory was Trump was a former Democrat.
Not just that.

But, how could Trump who was smart enough to amass so much wealth, not be smart enough to shut his mouth more often?
Especially when he's said crude, rude things about Women???????

Wow, yeah, I'm still suspicious.

Trump won 52% of voting women...something we never hear in the media....

Democrats lost white women a long time ago.

Now you are going to start losing the woman vote period.

An educated white liberal woman is one with at least a sixth grade education

I thought Trump might've been a fake plant since day 1.
I made a thread about it on another forum back when he was still fighting other Republicans for the nomination.

My theory was Trump was a former Democrat.
Not just that.

But, how could Trump who was smart enough to amass so much wealth, not be smart enough to shut his mouth more often?
Especially when he's said crude, rude things about Women???????

Wow, yeah, I'm still suspicious.

You sound like an idiot. Most CEOs are just like Trump. Pompous, self confident, arrogant. Churchill was the same way. You need to find a job.

Penelope, you need to face facts. You are a libtard, which means you are not educated.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back