Breaking Hate

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
A special program on msnbc on breaking hatred in America, featuring a former white supremacist who's made it his life mission to reform current white supremacists.

Powerful program.

How do you guys think racial hatred in this country can best be broken?

A special program on msnbc on breaking hatred in America, featuring a former white supremacist who's made it his life mission to reform current white supremacists.

Powerful program.

By holding black racists to the same standard to which they hold whites.

Powerful program.

Love your enemies.

Well if you racist far left drones would stop hating anyone that is part of your religion, the rest of the world could move forward.

But the far left needs to divide in order to maintain their power base and politically enslave all their followers.

Powerful program.

That the only kind of hate that needs addressing?

Powerful program.

That the only kind of hate that needs addressing?
Nope but its one of the best places to start.

Powerful program.

XXXX - Mod Edit -- Do it without the threats of violence.

It would require some type of family intervention and education as racial hatred is taught

Last edited by a moderator:

Powerful program.

Round up all known white racists and put a bullet in their heads would be my first choice but like radical Islamic terrorists that would just produce more of them. It would require some type of family intervention and education as racial hatred is taught

Funny, instead of you rounding up all known racists and blowing them away, you just want to kill white people. Maybe you should look down the barrel of your own racism with as much enthusiasm...

Powerful program.

Round up all known white racists and put a bullet in their heads would be my first choice but like radical Islamic terrorists that would just produce more of them. It would require some type of family intervention and education as racial hatred is taught

Funny, instead of you rounding up all known racists and blowing them away, you just want to kill white people. Maybe you should look down the barrel of your own racism with as much enthusiasm...
I know that emotionally shook your soul but you should have read the rest of my post before popping off and letting me know I hurt you.

Since he considers all white people racist, then yes, he was advocating genocide.

You can always count on this thing to keep it classy.

Powerful program.

You wanna put a bullet in this guy's head too?

Powerful program.

You wanna put a bullet in this guy's head too?

Not at all. They sound like someone that will be by my side if the lice head pussies that hate me ever get brave enough to declare actual war on Blacks. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Last edited:

Powerful program.

I think we need civiled discourse and not give all the attention to the extremists. Unfortunately that not how our country currently operates. Big problem in the political world as well

Powerful program.

Do the same to all black racists!! lmao

To you a white racist is anyone with white skin.

Greg

Powerful program.

I know that emotionally shook your soul but you should have read the rest of my post before popping off and letting me know I hurt you.

Kill first; educate later?? Demented, racist!!

Greg

Powerful program.

Do the same to all black racists!! lmao

To you a white racist is anyone with white skin.

Greg
Dont make this about me. Answer the OP.

Forum List

Back