Educated white women were already recoiling from Trump. Then came Kavanaugh.

I thought Trump might've been a fake plant since day 1.
I made a thread about it on another forum back when he was still fighting other Republicans for the nomination.

My theory was Trump was a former Democrat.
Not just that.

But, how could Trump who was smart enough to amass so much wealth, not be smart enough to shut his mouth more often?
Especially when he's said crude, rude things about Women???????

Wow, yeah, I'm still suspicious.

You sound like an idiot. Most CEOs are just like Trump. Pompous, self confident, arrogant. Churchill was the same way. You need to find a job.

Trump's now in politics, and still has been too stupid to learn to be a political professional.

He's actually a crazy candidate, I don't know why Republicans don't look for more professional candidates.

This guy has played his cards into the hands of Democrats, by turning off Women, turning off Poles, turning off Educated people, and so forth.

He's been a disaster for Republicans.

OP, you are a rabid Trump supporter. Not indicative of the common folk of this good country.

Illegals and the non-living are not common folk no matter how many times they vote for the soon to be extinct democrat Party

I made a thread about it on another forum back when he was still fighting other Republicans for the nomination.

Not just that.

But, how could Trump who was smart enough to amass so much wealth, not be smart enough to shut his mouth more often?

You sound like an idiot. Most CEOs are just like Trump. Pompous, self confident, arrogant. Churchill was the same way. You need to find a job.

Trump's now in politics, and still has been too stupid to learn to be a political professional.

He's actually a crazy candidate, I don't know why Republicans don't look for more professional candidates.

This guy has played his cards into the hands of Democrats, by turning off Women, turning off Poles, turning off Educated people, and so forth.

Poles? LMAO

Disaster? He gave them the SC as well as numerous other federal judges. He lowered the Corp. and personal tax rates, he backed Israel and ISIS is almost wiped out. Iran is about to implode from within. Plus he WON the votes. LMAO. Your biased fascist opinion is irrelevant. Find a job.

Not just that.

You've been watching CNN. Please stop.

Not just that.

Poles? LMAO

Disaster? He gave them the SC as well as numerous other federal judges. He lowered the Corp. and personal tax rates, he backed Israel and ISIS is almost wiped out. Iran is about to implode from within. Plus he WON the votes. LMAO. Your biased fascist opinion is irrelevant. Find a job.

Trump's comments against women like grabbing p*$$y turn off normal people, especially Women.

Not to mention his support of that Molestor Roy Moore, turns off normal people, especially Women.

As for ISIS being wiped out, you are aware that's helped Iran to expand into Israel's door-steps?

Trump's support for Poland to pay Jews compensations, only turns off his Polish supporters, in favor of Jewish Democrats

I don't know how Trump will win the Rust-Belt again, without the Polish American vote, in states like Wisconsin through Pennsylvania, will be lost for Trump, no doubt.

Not just that.

All News-outlets in the U.S.A are terribly biased, myopic, and ridiculous.

I get my information from online, from various sources.

Therefor I think for myself, unlike retardos with little wee-wees who blindly follow Trump, even if he character assassinates the Republican party.

OP, you are a rabid Trump supporter. Not indicative of the common folk of this good country.

Oh and here I thought that Trump Supporters WERE the common folk of this good country! You people always try to make out any Trump supporter as if they were a Tennessee truck driver wearing a dirty tee shirt with a 10th grade education.

Wrong. I just don’t hate Trump and defend him from a rabid media that brainwashes people like you.

Try again? I wonder how many times you’ll get it wrong before getting it right...

What does a rabid Trump supporter do?
They think they're defending him from the mainstream media.
The media are all liars like you.

I am a well-educated white woman who finds the notion that I just woke up one morning and decided to "hate trump" totally absurd. It's not like deciding what to have for breakfast.Take a look at the record of the orange whore and pigpence on issues important to women, LGBTs and people of color, as well as that of the republican morons in Congress. They can't/won't offer a logical explanation for any of it, just arrogance, bombast, and an astonishing ability to patronize others. They also chose to suck up to right-wing religious cults at the expense of the rest of us. Now their latest bit of bullshit is trying to separate foreign employees from their same-sex parents.

I won't go into their record on foreign policy and diplomacy, longstanding treaty obligations, the social safety net here in the U.S., the environment, U.S. infrastructure, the financial industry, workplace safety, separation of children from parents, etc.

Kavanaugh is just the latest insult.

This is why I made my monthly contributions to the DNC and Planned Parenthood this morning.

Not just that.

Poles? LMAO

Trump's comments against women like grabbing p*$$y turn off normal people, especially Women.

Not to mention his support of that Molester Roy Moore, turns off normal people, especially Women.

As for ISIS being wiped out, you are aware that's helped Iran to expand into Israel's door-steps?

Trump's support for Poland to pay Jews compensations, only turns off his Polish supporters, in favor of Jewish Democrats

I don't know how Trump will win the Rust-Belt again, without the Polish American vote, in states like Wisconsin through Pennsylvania, will be lost for Trump, no doubt.

#1) No...he was bragging about women liking him. No women I know were turned off by it. They laughed it off

#2) He supported Luther not Roy. You're dumb.

#3) FAKE NEWS. Just not true.

#4) Irrelevant. Polish supporters? You're in NY, he'll never get that state to go Red anyway.

#5) LMAO. What??!?!?!?!?!?!?! Economy is the biggest predictor not some whacky Polish vote.

Not just that.

Therefor I think for myself, unlike retardos with little wee-wees who blindly follow Trump, even if he character assassinates the Republican party.

LMAO -- give an example of your sources? Red Ice? You a fan of Lana?

Not just that.

Trump has been the best thing to happen to the Republican Party since Reagan made the world pivot around him.

I'll tell you this: you've seen NOTHING yet. NOTHING. Trump is brilliant and before his second term is over, you'll have to Google "democrat Party" to even remember them.

Wrong...when normal people know that the smears are just smears, they want him confirmed...

Poll: 60% Want Kavanaugh Confirmed if FBI Dismisses Allegations

Because “corroboration” is the only standard a wide majority of Americans care about, if this FBI investigation clears him, a whopping 60 percent want Kavanaugh confirmed.

Moreover, once those polled were informed “that the named witnesses deny any knowledge of the allegation, this shifts to 57 percent who favor confirmation.”

In other words, once voters know the full truth (the truth the establishment media are hiding from them), they overwhelmingly side with Kavanaugh — those who call for his confirmation jump from 37 percent to 57 percent.

Not just that.

Poles? LMAO

Not to mention his support of that Molester Roy Moore, turns off normal people, especially Women.

#1) No...he was bragging about women liking him. No women I know were turned off by it. They laughed it off

#2) He supported Luther not Roy. You're dumb.

#3) FAKE NEWS. Just not true.

#4) Irrelevant. Polish supporters? You're in NY, he'll never get that state to go Red anyway.

#5) LMAO. What??!?!?!?!?!?!?! Economy is the biggest predictor not some whacky Polish vote.

#1.) That's not how professional politicians behave, many of Trump's comments just appeal to White trash males, and no one else, especially a lot of Women are infact turned off.

#2.) Uh, yeah.
President Donald Trump endorses accused child molester Roy Moore

#3.) ISIS were Sunnis who were against Shiites like Iran.

#4.) Poles were among the biggest voters for Trump, I don't think he'll get them again.
Because
A.) A lot of Polish Americans aren't going to like having Poland pay Jews compensations.
B.) Even years back Polish Americans were pretty evenly divided on Israel vs Palestine accoring to poll data compiled by the Piast Institute.
So, none of Trump's mega-Zionism is going to appeal lto Polish-Americans, it just appeals to Bible Belt White trash, and Zionist Jews.

#5.) Polish Americans went big for Trump, according to the data we have, I don't think this will happen again.

LOL all fucking day long. If only the doofus who wrote this knew anything about anything. I’m very educated. I’m white... I guess the author doesn’t include the ability to use logic and common sense among his criteria. He does, I’m sure, include the need for rampant confirmation bias otherwise he couldn’t have written this article.

Fake news, folks. And there are plenty of educated white women to prove this idiot wrong.

Trump and Kavanaugh could spark a turning point election among educated white women. - CNNPolitics

ETA the title of the thread was the exact headline I received via news alerts on my phone

The maj of us educated white women.

You're one of the stupidest people on this forum, and you're trying to tell me you're educated?

Forum List

Back