Educated white women were already recoiling from Trump. Then came Kavanaugh.

You sound like an idiot. Most CEOs are just like Trump. Pompous, self confident, arrogant. Churchill was the same way. You need to find a job.

Trump's now in politics, and still has been too stupid to learn to be a political professional.

He's actually a crazy candidate, I don't know why Republicans don't look for more professional candidates.

This guy has played his cards into the hands of Democrats, by turning off Women, turning off Poles, turning off Educated people, and so forth.

He's been a disaster for Republicans.

“Educated people” must mean those who only consume news that justifies their beliefs, but there is nothing smart about that.

Trump supported Commie massacres by China in Tiananmen Square, as a good thing for government force.

Trump defends comments on Tiananmen Square, Putin

How can anyone support that?
Haha, no, just no Trump's a flake.

He appeals to White trash, only.
PROVE it’s ONLY “white trash” who like Trump. And when I say “prove” I don’t mean give me your worthless opinion.

Who other than White trash, would be turned on by Trump's rude, crude, in your face obnoxious big mouth, and constant insults, and flames?

Anyone who's just clinging onto Trump because of his agenda, isn't much better.

Let's see....

There's still millions of illegals, still abortion, still Gay marriage, still Muslim refugees.

What did Trump even achieve, other than character assassinate the Republicans, or alienate the World against America, because of his big mouth, and Zionist idiocy?

Trump's become a disaster, I long kept shut, but he's way too much, and this has gone wrong far too long.

Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh. Is this the part where I nod my head and say, “whatever you say”?

You and I are so far off from our understanding of current events there’s really no reason to continue this discussion. How the fuck is Trump supposed to get EVERYTHING done when he’s constantly attacked and Congress is completely useless? Seriously how?

Do you want him to executive order everything and fulfill the fear he’s a dictator by those too stupid to understand a US president CANNOT be a dictator? It’s obvious you’re not looking at the whole picture. Trump’s not perfect and I do NOT blindly follow him. Basically everything you think you know about me is wrong.

Do
I am a well-educated white woman.

And yet I've heard some of the most stupid, ignorant, vaporous, dim and narrow-minded, colorless and clueless statements come out of your mouth. Apparently there is little correlation between having a public college degree in transgender studies and actual native intelligence.

So you have a public-college degree in adjectives? I explained my position in post #33. One thing that I find that you right-wingers do constantly is just call names when you are asked for a logical explanation of your positions. Another is to blame someone else. Have you ever read anything with a footnote in it?

42625058_10212666041712202_7209523418641727488_n.jpg

This says it all , but what most would put into conspiracy haven't a clue what part of this FORD WHITE WOMAN is actually a part of mind control program.

She admits it, she used it, it is not a secret that hypnosis can be used on people in ways most sheep are to dumb to even comprhend it exist. It does exist it is proven beyond a doubt.

the deniars are weak minds lead to believe only what the gov. parents want them to believe. .

LOL all fucking day long. If only the doofus who wrote this knew anything about anything. I’m very educated. I’m white... I guess the author doesn’t include the ability to use logic and common sense among his criteria. He does, I’m sure, include the need for rampant confirmation bias otherwise he couldn’t have written this article.

Fake news, folks. And there are plenty of educated white women to prove this idiot wrong.

Trump and Kavanaugh could spark a turning point election among educated white women. - CNNPolitics

ETA the title of the thread was the exact headline I received via news alerts on my phone

You're in for a rude awakening BoomShakaLaka
Will White Women Vote Republican in November? - The Atlantic

You educated --- Was it at The Jethro Bodine College of the Ozarks or Trump University? :D

12ede7392c2886a0d1356c3bd300af8f.jpg

None of those things are anti-white.

How come not one, single, solitary WHITE USMB poster on the left shares these sentiments?

That's the proof that it's not my racism, but, perhaps yours that's the problem here.

But thanks for engaging. Truly.

Trump's gone off the rails long ago, he's helped Democrats, more than anybody else could.
Yeah, apparently he helped the dimocrats enough to get himself elected. Thank you very much, dimocrats.
You people are the only ones still living in that moment in 2016.

We're damn near in 2019 at this point.

The rest of us, and the world, have moved on.

You'd be wise to follow-suit.

None of those things are anti-white.

How come not one, single, solitary WHITE USMB poster on the left shares these sentiments?

That's the proof that it's not my racism, but, perhaps yours that's the problem here.

But thanks for engaging. Truly.

How do you know they don't share it? When I challenge you I generally get many "agrees" and "Thank yous".

And you know how they are anti white. Don't play coy.

Trump won 52% of voting women...something we never hear in the media....

No lie too big for a 1,568,944th repeat is there? Trump won 52% of WHITE women. He'll be lucky to get 32% of those assuming he lasts until 2020 (unlikely).

While Clinton won women's votes overall, most white women — 52 percent — voted for Trump, according to exit polls. And more than 6 in 10 — 61 — percent of white women without a college degree backed the president.

Analysis | White women helped elect Trump. Now he's losing their support.

52% of white voting women. You extremists love to spin and lie by omission.

Millions of repeats of that whopper from the Goebbels'School of Very Big Lies.

There seems to have been a shift among some women, according to the most recent Washington Post-ABC poll. Despite 47 percent approving of Trump in an April Post-ABC poll, 37 percent of white women now approve of Trump's job performance, in a Post-ABC poll released this week. And a quarter of these women strongly approve of the way Trump is doing his job, compared with 37 percent of white men.​

Trump's gone off the rails long ago, he's helped Democrats, more than anybody else could.
Yeah, apparently he helped the dimocrats enough to get himself elected. Thank you very much, dimocrats.
You people are the only ones still living in that moment in 2016.

We're damn near in 2019 at this point.

The rest of us, and the world, have moved on.

You'd be wise to follow-suit.
Nope. I was simply replying to your fellow dipshit’s post so carry on.

Link? We tried to tell you not to take Trumps words as facts.

Know what - He actually repeated it AGAIN just recently! :D

52. "You know I got 52% with women. Everyone said this couldn't happen -- 52%."
[narrator voice] He got 41% of the female vote in 2016. He got 52% of the WHITE female vote.

The 63 most outrageous lines from Donald Trump's New York press conference - CNNPolitics

How do you know they don't share it? When I challenge you I generally get many "agrees" and "Thank yous".

You know, I can SEE exactly who "agrees" and thanks you, you know.

It's not that many, and they aren't liberals, Democrats or on the left.

Try again.

Last edited:

52% of white voting women. You extremists love to spin and lie by omission.

Millions of repeats of that whopper from the Goebbels'School of Very Big Lies.

There seems to have been a shift among some women, according to the most recent Washington Post-ABC poll. Despite 47 percent approving of Trump in an April Post-ABC poll, 37 percent of white women now approve of Trump's job performance, in a Post-ABC poll released this week. And a quarter of these women strongly approve of the way Trump is doing his job, compared with 37 percent of white men.​

Between Jeong and the bitch calling for castrations of white males the Democrat white vote is approaching 0%.

You know, I can see exactly who "agrees" and thanks you, you know.

It's not that many, and they aren't liberals, Democrats or on the left.

Try again.

Facts are facts. You race bait non stop on these boards. Denial just makes you look that much worse.

LOL all fucking day long. If only the doofus who wrote this knew anything about anything. I’m very educated. I’m white... I guess the author doesn’t include the ability to use logic and common sense among his criteria. He does, I’m sure, include the need for rampant confirmation bias otherwise he couldn’t have written this article.

Fake news, folks. And there are plenty of educated white women to prove this idiot wrong.

Trump and Kavanaugh could spark a turning point election among educated white women. - CNNPolitics

ETA the title of the thread was the exact headline I received via news alerts on my phone
Thank you. By the headline I thought you went over to the dark side.

Forum List

Back