Ebola Outbreak in Congo

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Oh, here we go again. Breakout of a lethal and highly contagious disease is happening now in central Africa. This time it's in Kinshasha, Congo. The World Health Organization has decided not to declare the outbreak a global health emergency, but it called the risk of spread within Congo "very high", and warned nine neighboring countries that the risk to them was high.

World Health Organization on Friday decided not to declare the outbreak a global health emergency, but it called the risk of spread within Congo "very high" and warned nine neighboring countries that the risk to them was high. WHO said there should be no restrictions to international travel or trade.

WHaaat ?? An incredibly contagious and deadly disease, and the World Health Organization has decided not to declare the outbreak a global health emergency, but it called the risk of spread within Congo "very high", and warned nine neighboring countries that the risk to them was high. WHO said there should be no restrictions to international travel or trade.

This sounds crazy. A Bit like Obama's OK to allow Ebola infected people into the USA.

So now it's decision time. President Trump: DON'T LET THEM IN HERE!! :rolleyes:

Ebola deaths rise to 26, says Congo health ministry

It's already here.

The guy who died in Dallas shit and puked all over the place. It's in the water table. Only a matter of time I think before it gets into the ecosystem I think.

Hopefully, the lessons learned from the last outbreak will enable health workers to contain this one more quickly and effectively. Thoughts and prayers for the people of the Congo.

It's already here.

The guy who died in Dallas shit and puked all over the place. It's in the water table. Only a matter of time I think before it gets into the ecosystem I think.

If it is, it has to be gotten rid of, even if extreme measures have to be taken. Another boondoggle dropped on us by idiot Obama.

Oh, here we go again. Breakout of a lethal and highly contagious disease is happening now in central Africa. This time it's in Kinshasha, Congo. The World Health Organization has decided not to declare the outbreak a global health emergency, but it called the risk of spread within Congo "very high", and warned nine neighboring countries that the risk to them was high.

World Health Organization on Friday decided not to declare the outbreak a global health emergency, but it called the risk of spread within Congo "very high" and warned nine neighboring countries that the risk to them was high. WHO said there should be no restrictions to international travel or trade.

WHaaat ?? An incredibly contagious and deadly disease, and the World Health Organization has decided not to declare the outbreak a global health emergency, but it called the risk of spread within Congo "very high", and warned nine neighboring countries that the risk to them was high. WHO said there should be no restrictions to international travel or trade.

This sounds crazy. A Bit like Obama's OK to allow Ebola infected people into the USA.

So now it's decision time. President Trump: DON'T LET THEM IN HERE!! :rolleyes:

Ebola deaths rise to 26, says Congo health ministry

Trump's fault, seeing how it was Obama's fault the last time around.

Don't let them in? How many people died of it in the US? 1 million?

Trump's fault, seeing how it was Obama's fault the last time around.

Don't let them in? How many people died of it in the US? 1 million?
I have long ago come to expect to hear the most moonbat stuff conceivable from liberals, but I am to understand that you are advocating for the immigration of Ebola victims, into the US ?

th

Last edited:

Forum List

Back