MAGA! Santa Fe shooter followed Donald Trump, Melania and Ivanka On Instagram

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Right wing trolls initially spread a fake picture of the shooter wearing a Hillary hat.
Turns out the shooter was of the right wing troll himself. He followed no Democrats and Trump’s family on Instagram.
He followed only 13 other Instagram accounts, and eight of them were fan pages for firearms. The others include the official accounts for the White House, President Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump and Melania Trump's official @FLOTUS account
Texas school shooting suspect put 'Born to Kill' shirt on Facebook

Right wing trolls initially spread a fake picture of the shooter wearing a Hillary hat.
Turns out the shooter was of the right wing troll himself. He followed no Democrats and Trump’s family on Instagram.
He followed only 13 other Instagram accounts, and eight of them were fan pages for firearms. The others include the official accounts for the White House, President Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump and Melania Trump's official @FLOTUS account
Good. Trump is a good president and even evil killers know it.

• Banned
Or it could be that he hated them.

Wingers, always desperate for advantage, both ends.
Yep, gun loving Texas white guys hate Donald Trump, love gun-grabbing Dems.

And he also hated the pro gun accounts he followed.
Great theory there buddy.

• Banned

Don’t pretend to be a centrist by going “both sides“ on me, Trump lover. Embrace your Trumpism without shame

Don’t pretend to be a centrist by going “both sides“ on me, Trump lover. Embrace your Trumpism without shame
The second line of my sig is for people like you.

And I voted for Hillary.

And I really struck a nerve. Again. Good.

He was just emulating Trump. The difference is he has no lobby claiming the shooting was righteous.

You really dont need to drop to the level of the morons claiming he was a leftie do you?

HE WAS SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD YOU FUCKING MORONS....

He was still cultivating public hair for fucks sake!

I guess the killer missed the question on Trump's instagram account which clearly states please check this box if you are thinking about shooting up a school.

And I voted for Hillary.

You fool no one with your BS.
Here we go again.

What BS?

And I voted for Hillary.

Here we go again.

What BS?
Here we go again, the dumb act again.

And I voted for Hillary.

Here we go again.

What BS?
No answer then, huh?

You really dont need to drop to the level of the morons claiming he was a leftie do you?

HE WAS SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD YOU FUCKING MORONS....

He was still cultivating public hair for fucks sake!

Yeah, I'm sure you'd be saying that if he was wearing an ISIS shirt....

The usual typical butthurt thread of the day has just been created.

the shooter/kid was bullied by coaches and students ...........

every thread is a butthurt thread unless some mindless Trumpdrone is globbing Goldilocks knob.

That's creepy.

Looks like he's an obsessed wannabe assassin.

And I voted for Hillary.

Here we go again.

What BS?
No answer then, huh?
Still going with the dumb act then, huh!

Forum List

Back