Ebola Nurse Kaci Hickox Works For CDC…Her Lawyer Is A White House Visitor

Let me ask you...how would you like to be grabbed at the airport as you returned to the states and put in isolation with no shower facilities....and you are asymptomatic? Why would our doctors and nurses want to even help anyone with Ebola anymore after that happens to them?

It's obvious why she was detained. She was lying. She said she was employed by Doctors Without Borders. She wasn't. That alone would ring a few bells. Now they don't know who she is, except she isn't who she said she was. At the very least she would be detained until they determined exactly who she was. She was exhibiting a fever. Except it wasn't a fever, she was flushed, because she was under stress. She knew she was lying.

Why did she lie? She never worked with ebola patients. She was an intelligence officer with the CDC. She is under voluntary quarantine in Maine and announced that she intends to violate her quarantine.

And if she had had the disease, all the RWs would be howling that Obama wants to spread it to the US.

Anyone hear what Christie said about how she was treated?

Maybe the Whitehouse can stand up for her against the Republicans and say she has rights. One of them is the right to go around licking doorknobs.

Do Ebola suspects have the right to spread a dangerous disease? Maybe Democrats can take the position of being pro-spreading the disease and Republicans against the spread.

What heartless meanspirited bastards.

I wonder if anyone here would like to be scooped up and put into quarantine like that with no rights?
===========
maybe you should follow your leaders lead and give her hugs and swap spit with her.

All you need to know about how to stay safe from Fearbola is --

Don't let victims throw up or defecate in your mouth.

Write that down and refer to it when you need a refresher.

If you can just remember those two points, you'll be safe.

Yeah there's over 4,000 people who let ebola patients throw up and defectate in their mouths.

If ebola could confine itself to democrats, it might be acceptable. Since there's no way to make the disease do that, it's best not to lie.

The doctor now in the second phase of the disease lied too. He said he had self-quarantined. He didn't. It was a lie.

I wonder if anyone here would like to be scooped up and put into quarantine like that with no rights?
===========
maybe you should follow your leaders lead and give her hugs and swap spit with her.
I don't have a problem with shaking her hand for all her hard work, maybe hugging her for it. I'm not terrified like some seem to be.

Yeah there's over 4,000 people who let ebola patients throw up and defectate in their mouths.

If ebola could confine itself to democrats, it might be acceptable. Since there's no way to make the disease do that, it's best not to lie.

The doctor now in the second phase of the disease lied too. He said he had self-quarantined. He didn't. It was a lie.
Be very afraid of doctors and nurses. Don't ever get near them....they're evil!

You feckless liberal pond scum, take the side of this POS nurse, Who doesn't give a shit about her fellow Americans, when...

"U.S. Army personnel who returned to their base in Italy after working in Ebola-stricken countries are in isolation and being monitored for 21 days as a precaution, a Pentagon spokesman said today.

Similar measures will be taken with other Army personnel, including several dozen troops scheduled to return to their home base in Vicenza from West Africa in coming days, said Army Colonel Steve Warren, a Pentagon spokesman.

A dozen troops who returned from Liberia over the weekend are now being kept “in a separate location” on the Vicenza base, Warren said. Among those being held for monitoring is Major General Darryl Williams, commander of U.S. Army Africa, who led an advance detachment of troops to Liberia about 40 days ago."

U.S. Army Troops Returning From Ebola Zones Held 21 Days - Businessweek

You HYPOCRITES are one of the reasons this countries FAILS.... you all need to be dispatched!

it's GREAT that she has taken this 2 year course with the CDC! Makes her more educated and knowledgeable, and ready to help if an epidemic or crisis takes place in Maine!!!!!!!!

So what's the problem with that to you guys?

You know, I watched a press conference with Christie* and he flat out said he was NOT CONTACTED BY THE WHITE HOUSE, and also WAS NOT contacted by President Obama..... regarding this quarantine....

So, who from the whitehouse pressured Christy....?

OR IS THIS JUST ANOTHER LIE?

Last edited:
it's GREAT that she has taken this 2 year course with the CDC! Makes her more educated and knowledgeable, and ready to help if an epidemic or crisis takes place in Maine!!!!!!!!

So what's the problem with that to you guys?

You know, I watched a press conference with Christy and he flat out said he was NOT CONTACTED BY THE WHITE HOUSE, and also WAS NOT contacted by President Obama..... regarding this quarantine....

So, who from the whitehouse pressured Christy....

OR IS THIS JUST ANOTHER LIE?
Or Christie is lying

Forum List

Back