Ebola Nurse Kaci Hickox Works For CDC…Her Lawyer Is A White House Visitor

When the supposedly flu epidemic when Bush was president. Liberals were outraged when a rumor got out there might not be enough shots. Bush wasn't doing enough. Now with Obama their praising him for doing nothing about a disease that can wipe out thousands easily. Playing politics with people's lives, as usual.

When the supposedly flu epidemic when Bush was president. Liberals were outraged when a rumor got out there might not be enough shots. Bush wasn't doing enough. Now with Obama their praising him for doing nothing about a disease that can wipe out thousands easily. Playing politics with people's lives, as usual.
Yeah...the flu.....how many people were snatched up and put into involuntary quarantine on that one?

Kaci Hickox is an Epidemic Intelligence Service Fellow at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, according to her LinkedIn page.
From the cached page, look before it disappears.
Former North Texas nurse blasts quarantine process
Quarantined nurse Treatment is completely unacceptable
Wonder why wfaa, in Dallas, changed their article not to include that fact they had posted originally?
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/kaci-hickox/30/793/7b8
and she deleted, or someone did, her linkedin page.
She has probably had a lot of crazies sending her messages.

You tell us, why is her association with the cdc being hidden?

The doctors in my family that work with groups i other countries with highly infectious diseases, never would put others at risk, if they show symptoms, when they return home. Why would others in the profession not care enough for others at home, they won't do the same? Here they risk their lives for others in another country, yet can't be inconvenienced when returning to protect those within their own country? It makes no sense.
Dr. Spencer even lied to officials as to where he had been, upon his return. I feel I am in lala land.

All you need to know about how to stay safe from Fearbola is --

Don't let victims throw up or defecate in your mouth.

Write that down and refer to it when you need a refresher.

If you can just remember those two points, you'll be safe.
So, did the thousands of people in Africa who have ebola get it by having vomit and/or feces in their mouths?

The doctors in my family that work with groups i other countries with highly infectious diseases, never would put others at risk, if they show symptoms, when they return home.

She is not, nor was she, symptomatic.

She was found to be running a fever. Yes. Did it go away? Yes. Was it possibly handled incorrectly? Yes. Was it done to try to protect others? Yes. Was Dr. Spencer just diagnosed with it and caught lying? Yes. Would you rather we err on the side of caution, or rather they just let everyone go on their merry way, and later be found to have exposed hundreds in a healthcare setting?
The doctors in my family that work with groups i other countries with highly infectious diseases, never would put others at risk, if they show symptoms, when they return home.

She is not, nor was she, symptomatic.

Sadly, we can't seem to trust those very care givers we have entrusted to take care of our health.

She was found to be running a fever. Yes.

No, she was not "found" to have a fever, anymore than looking into a crystal ball has "found" you to be a Martian espionage agent. A forehead scanner is not a reliable method to test for a fever. It generates readings that are literally skin deep. Anything that causes increased blood flow to the skin can cause an artificially elevated reading. Including sitting in a warm room, exercise, even the consumption of alcohol.

Forehead scanners are useful for quick and easy preliminary purposes. A "normal" reading can generally rule out a fever. But an elevated reading does not demonstrate a febrile state. A followup oral or tympanic reading is necessary.

Did it go away? Yes.

Fevers do not magically dissipate in a couple hours. The oral temperature reading indicates that no fever was ever occurring.

Was it possibly handled incorrectly? Yes. Was it done to try to protect others? Yes.

Ah yes, the standard liberal excuse for all forms of assault against individual rights by the government. It's for the common good. It's for your own good. It's for the social well being and the benefit of everyone.

Sadly, we can't seem to trust those very care givers we have entrusted to take care of our health.
From 1968 to 1970 I worked in the morgue at providence hospital, southfield michigan. I helped do autopsies on people who would have been find if they had stayed home. When my first son was born, we had him at home. I've never trusted doctors.

Let's just trust the government. Don't worry about your rights. They won't abuse them. Caesar will surrender power when it's all over.

What about the rights of others, not just the nurses?

Do I really trust the govt? The feds haven't been exactly out ahead of this. Would I have thought I could trust doctors and nurses that had served over there, yes, until now. Both Spencer and Hickox don't give me the warm, fuzzies I should feel for them after having served the ebola victims, by then breaking our trust upon return.

Let's just trust the government. Don't worry about your rights. They won't abuse them. Caesar will surrender power when it's all over.

Last edited:
What amazes me is the left was all over Amber Vinson for not using her head, even though the cdc told her she could travel, yet now they suddenly have no problem, when Cristi tries to keep his constituents safe. Now he is an ogre.

Hagel announces Ebola quarantine Politics - Home
Hagel announces Ebola quarantine

WASHINGTON (CNN) -

A 21-day quarantine for all military personnel serving in Ebola stricken areas of West Africa was approved by Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel Wednesday.

so a quarantine is good for our military, not directly dealing with ebola patients, but not for healthcare workers dealing directly with patients? What is wrong with this picture?

I wonder if anyone here would like to be scooped up and put into quarantine like that with no rights?

Millions of American citizens have been quarantined for measles and chicken pox. Where is a lawyer when you need one?
Yes...they've been grabbed and put into a plastic wrapped room with no shower by the government. Happens all the time, eh?

Measles and Chicken Pox aren't life threatening diseases, but millions of Americans were quarantined. The plastic wrapped room is called an isolation chamber, and met the standards as dictated by the CDC.

It's obvious why she was detained. She was lying. She said she was employed by Doctors Without Borders. She wasn't. That alone would ring a few bells. Now they don't know who she is, except she isn't who she said she was. At the very least she would be detained until they determined exactly who she was. She was exhibiting a fever. Except it wasn't a fever, she was flushed, because she was under stress. She knew she was lying.
She is not cooperating in Maine either.

I wonder if anyone here would like to be scooped up and put into quarantine like that with no rights?
===========
maybe you should follow your leaders lead and give her hugs and swap spit with her.

All you need to know about how to stay safe from Fearbola is --

Don't let victims throw up or defecate in your mouth.

Write that down and refer to it when you need a refresher.

If you can just remember those two points, you'll be safe.
So, all those Doctors Without Borders people who died of Ebola were shit-eaters and puke swallowers?

Do tell.

Millions of American citizens have been quarantined for measles and chicken pox. Where is a lawyer when you need one?
Yes...they've been grabbed and put into a plastic wrapped room with no shower by the government. Happens all the time, eh?

Measles and Chicken Pox aren't life threatening diseases, but millions of Americans were quarantined. The plastic wrapped room is called an isolation chamber, and met the standards as dictated by the CDC.
She should be treated better than a poor African villager with Ebola?

Where is the "hope and change" in THAT?

Released Ebola Nurse Worked For CDC The Daily Caller

Ebola health care worker Kaci Hickox, who was released from quarantine with the support of the White House, is a Centers For Disease Control and Prevention employee, records reveal. The lawyer who helped earn her release is a recent White House state dinner guest.
I think we are living in the twilight zone

Very very interesting. No, we aren't in the Twilight Zone. We are in Obama's Zone.

Forum List

Back