Ebola Nurse Kaci Hickox Works For CDC…Her Lawyer Is A White House Visitor

You feckless liberal pond scum, take the side of this POS nurse, Who doesn't give a shit about her fellow Americans, when...

"U.S. Army personnel who returned to their base in Italy after working in Ebola-stricken countries are in isolation and being monitored for 21 days as a precaution, a Pentagon spokesman said today.

Similar measures will be taken with other Army personnel, including several dozen troops scheduled to return to their home base in Vicenza from West Africa in coming days, said Army Colonel Steve Warren, a Pentagon spokesman.

A dozen troops who returned from Liberia over the weekend are now being kept “in a separate location” on the Vicenza base, Warren said. Among those being held for monitoring is Major General Darryl Williams, commander of U.S. Army Africa, who led an advance detachment of troops to Liberia about 40 days ago."

U.S. Army Troops Returning From Ebola Zones Held 21 Days - Businessweek

You HYPOCRITES are one of the reasons this countries FAILS.... you all need to be dispatched!
Try not to get to worked up and dispatch yourself before that happens..

Obama is a bioterrorist who is taking steps to insure that Ebola finds a suitable American host
He has his history of success with the enterovirus behind him. He's already gotten a disease that paralyzes children under his belt. An ebola epidemic might be just what he needs to keep people away from crowded voting booths.

This is blowing up in obozo's face. The internet exposed a couple days ago that kaci is a political activist and huge obozo fan. He talked her into making a fuss over her treatment to persuade states not to screen anyone coming here from ebola countries. Obozo wants ebola in america.

Obama is a bioterrorist who is taking steps to insure that Ebola finds a suitable American host
He has his history of success with the enterovirus behind him. He's already gotten a disease that paralyzes children under his belt. An ebola epidemic might be just what he needs to keep people away from crowded voting booths.
Yes...be afraid.

Let me ask you...how would you like to be grabbed at the airport as you returned to the states and put in isolation with no shower facilities....and you are asymptomatic? Why would our doctors and nurses want to even help anyone with Ebola anymore after that happens to them?

If I had been treating Ebola patients and there was the slightest possibility that I would come down with the disease, I would WELCOME being put in isolation in a hospital where I would receive immediate medical care if it became necessary.

This is blowing up in obozo's face. The internet exposed a couple days ago that kaci is a political activist and huge obozo fan. He talked her into making a fuss over her treatment to persuade states not to screen anyone coming here from ebola countries. Obozo wants ebola in america.

JEBUS! You and Katz need to get together and write a book! A FICTION, conspiracy, who done it book! Your imaginations, need some place to go and do good with them....

you could be millionaires with a string of best sellers!

Yeah, Fearbola only targets Dems.

(You're really on a Stupid Streak this morning. Don't you have a dog to wash?)

5bp5vk.jpg

JEBUS! You and Katz need to get together and write a book! A FICTION, conspiracy, who done it book! Your imaginations, need some place to go and do good with them....

you could be millionaires with a string of best sellers!
Fact is stranger than fiction and those who see the truth are often ostracized.

Just sayin'

I wonder if anyone here would like to be scooped up and put into quarantine like that with no rights?

Millions of American citizens have been quarantined for measles and chicken pox. Where is a lawyer when you need one?

Her taking a 2 year post graduate course in epidemiology shows that she is smarter and more educated than the average nurse, and that she knows her stuff! Very glad to have her as a citizen in my State.... the only thing is, she is way way way up in northern Maine, the Maine Woods, on the Canadian Border where bear and moose and buffalo roam.... I wish she were closer! Though I am pretty sure we should have additional EIS people in the State closer to us...that could spot epidemics in the making!

you guys are just bat shit crazy conspiracy theorists!

So now, nurses and doctors helping ebola patients are going to be called out on who they have politically supported in the past?

Geez, who would have thunk it? ;)

Kaci Hickox is an Epidemic Intelligence Service Fellow at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, according to her LinkedIn page.
From the cached page, look before it disappears.
Former North Texas nurse blasts quarantine process
Quarantined nurse Treatment is completely unacceptable
Wonder why wfaa, in Dallas, changed their article not to include that fact they had posted originally?
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/kaci-hickox/30/793/7b8
and she deleted, or someone did, her linkedin page.

I wonder if anyone here would like to be scooped up and put into quarantine like that with no rights?

Millions of American citizens have been quarantined for measles and chicken pox. Where is a lawyer when you need one?
Yes...they've been grabbed and put into a plastic wrapped room with no shower by the government. Happens all the time, eh?

Her taking a 2 year post graduate course in epidemiology shows that she is smarter and more educated than the average nurse, and that she knows her stuff! Very glad to have her as a citizen in my State.... the only thing is, she is way way way up in northern Maine, the Maine Woods, on the Canadian Border where bear and moose and buffalo roam.... I wish she were closer! Though I am pretty sure we should have additional EIS people in the State closer to us...that could spot epidemics in the making!

you guys are just bat shit crazy conspiracy theorists!

So now, nurses and doctors helping ebola patients are going to be called out on who they have politically supported in the past?

Geez, who would have thunk it? ;)
Well, I for one APPROVE of the crazy far rightwingers thinking of doctors and nurses being the enemy. They should stay far far away from them....always.

Yes...they've been grabbed and put into a plastic wrapped room with no shower by the government. Happens all the time, eh?

You must be totally fucking ignorant about American history. Maybe Mal will read you and your socks a bedtime story.

.....the plywood got THRU and they all lived happily ever after"

Forum List

Back