Ebola Nurse Kaci Hickox Works For CDC…Her Lawyer Is A White House Visitor

there is nothing unreasonable about quarantine for 21 days when dealing with a seriously deadly and contagious disease. Especially when there are specific guidelines that must be fulfilled before it's triggered.

no one is above the law. No one has a right to potentially kill people because of their pride

there is nothing unreasonable about quarantine for 21 days when dealing with a seriously deadly and contagious disease. Especially when there are specific guidelines that must be fulfilled before it's triggered.

no one is above the law. No one has a right to potentially kill people because of their pride

That nurse has earned a White House dinner in her honor! Maybe she should even lick all the spoons before the appetizer is served!

Think of a better show of faith in the power of The New Messiah than to dig in?

What part of possible Ebola carrier isn't probable cause?

The part where possible does not equal probable. Every single one of us is a possible Ebola carrier. You are also a possible murderer. But there is no probable cause to arrest you for murder.

Also, your rights stop when it enfringes upon the rights of others.

Are you seriously trying to say that anyone's rights are violated by upholding the fourth amendment?

It is reasonable to quarantine those who have had contact with Ebola patients.

No it's not. There must be probable cause.

Typhoid Mary ended her days in prison.

If you have been exposed to a potentially deadly disease abroad, you get quarrantined for the safety of the community. Tough shit if you don't like it.

No. In order to lawfully seize a person, there must be probable cause. If you don't like the constitution, tough shit. Go live in some other country.

No. In order to lawfully seize a person, there must be probable cause. If you don't like the constitution, tough shit. Go live in some other country.
images

Why shouldn't we detain people coming back from that part of the world? Do we really want ebola to spread in America.

Because Beaver, here in America we have something called freedom. Part of that freedom is the constitutionally protected right to not be seized by the government without probable cause.
Then the smoking laws should be eliminated?

Why shouldn't we detain people coming back from that part of the world? Do we really want ebola to spread in America.

Because Beaver, here in America we have something called freedom. Part of that freedom is the constitutionally protected right to not be seized by the government without probable cause.

What are you talking about?
Smoking bans, where I live you cannot smoke in any commercial establishment. Even if its private. That's a law against a legal thing.

What are you talking about?
Smoking bans, where I live you cannot smoke in any commercial establishment. Even if its private. That's a law against a legal thing.

No it isn't. Owning and driving a car is legal. That doesn't mean you can do it anywhere and in any way you please.

You're an idiot.

I know you're being deliberately obtuse. But I choose to pretend you give a shit and have a drop of common sense.

I know you don't, but meh.

This will be great setting a legal opinion on quarantines domestic terrorists can then exploit. Way to go Kaci!

Forum List

Back