Ebola Nurse Kaci Hickox Works For CDC…Her Lawyer Is A White House Visitor

This nurse is going to win this battle. She's not sick. She's not contagious.

That's what we were told about the Doctor in NY and the nurses in Texas. They were adequately protected. Nothing to worry about. :cuckoo:

Why is the DOD implementing a quarantine? Why is Australia implementing a quarantine? They're all idiots? :cuckoo:

Here's the deal kiddo, you're overconfident.

Caution is prudent.

PS-Humility is your friend......

That's what we were told about the Doctor in NY and the nurses in Texas. They were adequately protected. Nothing to worry about. :cuckoo:

Why is the DOD implementing a quarantine? Why is Australia implementing a quarantine? They're all idiots? :cuckoo:

Caution is prudent.

Australia is implementing a quarantine because Australia has common sense and because Australia has a conservative government.Bless them forever.

This is blowing up in obozo's face. The internet exposed a couple days ago that kaci is a political activist and huge obozo fan. He talked her into making a fuss over her treatment to persuade states not to screen anyone coming here from ebola countries. Obozo wants ebola in america.
Got any sound bites to back that up?...oh, foil is crooked, let me straighten it for you...

The same logic that lets this nurse walk out of quarantine can let an infected person do the same.

Caution is prudent.

Australia is implementing a quarantine because Australia has common sense and because Australia has a conservative government.Bless them forever.

When ya moving?

Caution is prudent.

Nope. I'm just using my noggin. I'm cautious enough.

Caution is prudent.

thought you left?

Caution is prudent.

thought you left?

Yeah....me too. Different person.......sue me.

Lone, don't you think a good portion of the concerns over Ebola would end, if the public felt common sense quarantine measures were in force?

A vaccine that worked would also help. We have more questions than answers right now. I hear the point this is currently fluid transmitted. Yet we still have those instances occurring here.

I applaud these Dr's and nurses, they are risking their lives to help others.

I'm just asking that they now apply that same compassion to their fellow citizens......

I also find it interesting that military personal need to be quarantined, but civilians not so much. Just how does Ebola know the difference?

I also find it interesting that military personal need to be quarantined, but civilians not so much. Just how does Ebola know the difference?

Because Oboli and his Idiots are full of oxigen.

That's why!

Let me ask you...how would you like to be grabbed at the airport as you returned to the states and put in isolation with no shower facilities....and you are asymptomatic? Why would our doctors and nurses want to even help anyone with Ebola anymore after that happens to them?

I couldn't agree more!

Lone, don't you think a good portion of the concerns over Ebola would end, if the public felt common sense quarantine measures were in force?

A vaccine that worked would also help. We have more questions than answers right now. I hear the point this is currently fluid transmitted. Yet we still have those instances occurring here.

Nope. A quarantine isn't common sense in this case. Concern is fine. Fear is not.

Nope. A quarantine isn't common sense in this case. Concern is fine. Fear is not.

So it is more common sense to wait until a person presents symptoms?

Forum List

Back