Ebola Nurse Kaci Hickox Works For CDC…Her Lawyer Is A White House Visitor

I sincerely hope she doesn't have Ebola.

But she seems awfully flippant about this.

Apparently she has lots of compassion for the Africans, and none for her fellow Americans. She's not willing to wait a few weeks to be certain?

I find that odd.....

she works for the cdc and her lawyer visits the whitehouse
Can you give a link that says she works for the CDC now?

Yes, she took the 2 year post graduate course that the CDC offered, much like a residency for Doctors, it was a hands on course, dealing with real life situations and she was sent all over the place along with all other students who took this specialty course in Epidemiology...

this program/course is mainly for Doctors or those with Doctorate degrees, yet she was accepted as a Nurse, which means she was an EXCEPTIONAL student and candidate to school along side these Doctors taking the post graduate program.

So, are you saying that because she and these other doctors taking this 2 year post graduate program that the CDC offers, she is an employee of the CDC...? And when the course is completed, she is still thought of as an employee with the CDC because she is an alumni member that helps recruit other Doctors to take this 2 year post graduate program?
EIS - Recruitment

Has she been hired by the CDC, after her post graduate 2 year program at EIS-cdc, and I just missed that...?

Last edited:
The President invited Pham to the White House after recovering from ebola ... So why not let this nurse go spend her 21 days of quarantine at the White House?

I guess the President is more worried about the Asian vote than the White vote.

Apparently she has lots of compassion for the Africans, and none for her fellow Americans. She's not willing to wait a few weeks to be certain?

I find that odd.....

Yes, she took the 2 year post graduate course that the CDC offered, much like a residency for Doctors, it was a hands on course, dealing with real life situations and she was sent all over the place along with all other students who took this specialty course in Epidemiology...

this program/course is mainly for Doctors or those with Doctorate degrees, yet she was accepted as a Nurse, which means she was an EXCEPTIONAL student and candidate to school along side these Doctors taking the post graduate program.

So, are you saying that because she and these other doctors taking this 2 year post graduate program that the CDC offers, she is an employee of the CDC...? And when the course is completed, she is still thought of as an employee with the CDC because she is an alumni member that helps recruit other Doctors to take this 2 year post graduate program?
EIS - Recruitment

Has she been hired by the CDC, after her post graduate 2 year program at EIS-cdc, and I just missed that...?

Passion Practicality Drive Nursing Graduate 8211 UTArlington 8211 The University of Texas at Arlington Magazine

I find that odd.....

EIS - Recruitment

who knows if she does

Think of the CDCP’s Epidemic Intelligence Service as the CIA of public health.

Passion Practicality Drive Nursing Graduate 8211 UTArlington 8211 The University of Texas at Arlington Magazine

now, now blacksand, that's just simply being childish...

Yeah ... I imagine the idea of President Obama backing up any of his bullshit and inviting the harmless hero to the White House is childish ... Sorry, my bad.

I find that odd.....

EIS - Recruitment

I find that odd.....

EIS - Recruitment

who knows if she does

I thought the author of this thread and even you, SAID she works, as in now, for the CDC? That is what is making everyone go 'berserk' ;) with conspiracy theories...

So if all she did was take this 2 year program offered to mostly Doctors by the CDC, instead of her truly working for the CDC as a career employee, then a lot of those conspiracy theories fall flat, don't they?

I find that odd.....

EIS - Recruitment

I find that odd.....

EIS - Recruitment

who knows if she does

I thought the author of this thread and even you, SAID she works, as in now, for the CDC? That is what is making everyone go 'berserk' ;) with conspiracy theories...

So if all she did was take this 2 year program offered to mostly Doctors by the CDC, instead of her truly working for the CDC as a career employee, then a lot of those conspiracy theories fall flat, don't they?

no they really dont

not when you look over all at how the administration has handled the ebola situation

I find that odd.....

EIS - Recruitment

I find that odd.....

EIS - Recruitment

who knows if she does

no they really dont

not when you look over all at how the administration has handled the ebola situation
Why can't she just be an individual with a firery attitude?

EIS - Recruitment

EIS - Recruitment

who knows if she does

no they really dont

Why can't she just be an individual with a firery attitude?

maybe

time will tell

It is a lie that a carrier of Ebola remains non contagious before symptoms appear. Before symptoms do appear, the process of virulent proliferation is already taking place. Meaning the virus can still be transmitted during the latent/incubation period.

Ebola Incubation Period

as soon a a virus starts shedding there is a chance of transmitting the virus
What does the virus 'shedding' mean?

i should have been more clear there is several meanings to viral shedding

in this case from one part of the body into another part of the body

shedding also refers to a host cell that has been exhausted and the progeny travel to another cell

shedding as well refers to the virus leaving the body into the environment

In other words, you're freely admitting that you're making an equivocation fallacy.

BEFORE
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/cme/coursedetail/mm6328_cd.pdf

AND AFTER...

She didn't get to it fast enough

Kaci Hickox is an Epidemic Intelligence Service Fellow at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, according to her LinkedIn page.
From the cached page, look before it disappears.
Former North Texas nurse blasts quarantine process
Quarantined nurse Treatment is completely unacceptable
Wonder why wfaa, in Dallas, changed their article not to include that fact they had posted originally?
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/kaci-hickox/30/793/7b8
and she deleted, or someone did, her linkedin page.

Her taking a 2 year post graduate course in epidemiology shows that she is smarter and more educated than the average nurse, and that she knows her stuff! Very glad to have her as a citizen in my State.... the only thing is, she is way way way up in northern Maine, the Maine Woods, on the Canadian Border where bear and moose and buffalo roam.... I wish she were closer! Though I am pretty sure we should have additional EIS people in the State closer to us...that could spot epidemics in the making!

you guys are just bat shit crazy conspiracy theorists!

So now, nurses and doctors helping ebola patients are going to be called out on who they have politically supported in the past?

Geez, who would have thunk it? ;)

So, you are claiming she is just a dear nurse doing her best to save the patients at their bedside, watching them die, holding the children's hands as they take their last breath? She is not an EIS Officer away from the patients?

Who just happen to meet an attorney that is friends with the president and has dinner at the WH. And will fight tooth and nail to avoid a simple quarantine of 18 days after being in the hot zone of West Africa for Lord knows how long while other countries are taking precautions even on travel into their countries??? That is really strange.

Last edited:
No, she didn't. Sad thing is this is a phenomenon of this administration. If you find something damaging on its .gov websites, you better make a hard copy, take a picture, etc., before linking it publicly because it will be gone within minutes, usually, if posted to a popular site, such as usmb. And no, that is not paranoia. It is fact. Started for me with fast and furious.
BEFORE

AND AFTER...

Kaci Hickox is an Epidemic Intelligence Service Fellow at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, according to her LinkedIn page.
Wonder why wfaa, in Dallas, changed their article not to include that fact they had posted originally?

No, she didn't. Sad thing is this is a phenomenon of this administration. If you find something damaging on its .gov websites, you better make a hard copy, take a picture, etc., before linking it publicly because it will be gone within minutes, usually, if posted to a popular site, such as usmb. And no, that is not paranoia. It is fact. Started for me with fast and furious.
BEFORE

AND AFTER...

Actually, it started for me with Solyndra. Wondering why the president was putting himself in situations where he did not belong...picking winners and losers with the taxpayers money.

Anyway, you are right, Depotoo, it's smart to take pictures right off the bat, because it soon will be gone.

But again, this entire Ebola situation has me baffled with the presidents position.

One would think he would take the position of protecting the citizens of this country over every other concern. His number one concern is to control the Ebola outbreak in Africa so it doesn't come here. That barely computes in the minds of of our experts here let alone our citizens. Control the disease in Africa to save the USA??? The outbreak in West Africa is out of control and we have had but a few cases here!

(That's like killing the entire population of termites in Cuba, Canada and Great Britain so my house does not get infested. Rather take tests and precautions around my house.)

The common sense approach is to stop entry into out country from hot zones and those who do get in should be quarantined for 21 days without question.

Then the president appoints a Czar who does nothing, is not a medical expert but no one really knows what he does other than collects a paycheck. A handsome one I would guess.

The president should just stay out of the mess he has now made, fire the CDC Director who was nothing but his "Yes" man and get some responsible medical people in charge.

Then the president should go on vacation for a long long while. Take Valerie with him.

Then the smoking laws should be eliminated?

What are you talking about?
Smoking bans, where I live you cannot smoke in any commercial establishment. Even if its private. That's a law against a legal thing.

You misunderstood me. There is no constitutional right to smoke. So what are you talking about?

There is no constitutional right to spread a deadly disease amongst the surrounding population.
since she doesn't have the disease, how is she going to spread it?

Nobody knows that she doesn't have the disease. The ebola tests they use are not accurate. They give false negative and false positives.

Next.

It seems to me like the nurse's bike ride and other indicators that she's milking it up for her anticipated lawsuit. Which, given that she's putting the public at death risk for personal gain, means she's guilty of treason?

Interesting, her roommate in Sierra Leone came down with ebola.

A Maine court has rejected the attempt to have her quarantined.

Nobody knows that she doesn't have the disease. The ebola tests they use are not accurate. They give false negative and false positives.

Next.

Says your "pastoral medicine" quack source who doesn't even have a Ph.D.

Forum List

Back