Eastman: he devised a fringe legal theory to try to keep Trump in power, now he is on trial.

You should know and understand the difference.
You look foolish......again.
So now even you are calling yourself foolish. BTW, prosecutions follow investigations that produce evidence in the real world. You've been looking at Schiff's evidence free investigations too long.
It is usually not a good idea to reply to your own posts, moron.
you can prosecute Biden once he leaves office, this is a well established FACT

So now even you are calling yourself foolish. BTW, prosecutions follow investigations that produce evidence in the real world. You've been looking at Schiff's evidence free investigations too long.
It is usually not a good idea to reply to your own posts, moron.

Why do you think everyone is laughing at Trump and Giuliani?

Au contraire, moron. They are laughing with them. No evidence always produces no prosecutions. But you just keep living in that fantasy world--it suits you.
You try so hard......just like Rudy.
We are indeed laughing at you and Rudy.

So you think POS45 will be acquitted? Neat.
Jack Smith has SO MUCH evidence, please have trump testify.

You try so hard......just like Rudy.
We are indeed laughing at you and Rudy.

So you think POS45 will be acquitted? Neat.
Jack Smith has SO MUCH evidence, please have trump testify.
Unlike you Winnie. I try not to make assumptions that will bite me later. BTW, Trump doesn't have to testify--it is up to Smith to PROVE the case. To date, the democrats have been woefully deficient in that regard. LOL

The prosecutors will be absolutely outstanding in the courtroom. The defense team will have to shackle Mr. Trump's legs to keep him from running to the witness stand and committing judicial suicide. The whole universe will be laughing at MAGA world.

Unlike you Winnie. I try not to make assumptions that will bite me later. BTW, Trump doesn't have to testify--it is up to Smith to PROVE the case. To date, the democrats have been woefully deficient in that regard. LOL
And what assumption is that that I'm making, ole Fake American?

Looks like you're making the assumption that trump is innocent.
That one might bite you.

I know trump doesn't have to testify, he says he wants to, I hope he does.
But he won't, that talk is just trump trying to act like a big boy.

Looks like you're making the assumption that trump is innocent.
Again with the assumptions. I have stated numerous times, if they have evidence, produce it an convict him. You see, you have assumed him into jail which is typical of you--I guess you get your cues from Adam Schiff. He did that too.

Again with the assumptions. I have stated numerous times, if they have evidence, produce it an convict him. You see, you have assumed him into jail which is typical of you--I guess you get your cues from Adam Schiff. He did that too.
Stop with the bullshit.
I've stated trump deserves his day in court.
Face it and quit with the delays.....not you......team trump.
I want him to testify and have his Colonel Jessup Moment.

I've even stated trump will NEVER serve a day in Prison, even if convicted.
Logistics are not possible.
Fuck Adam Schiff and most all other politicians.

Trump allegedly committed crimes, let trump and Jack Smith have their day in court and let Jack Smith try to Prove his Case against trump.

Sure you'd like that--something to spin. I want Jack Smith to prove his case this is a political prosecution.

As long as Trump testifies eh?
Trump doesn't HAVE to testify, He wants to and I want him to while his lawyers will do everything to stop him from testifying.

Has trump ever sat through a trial in which he is the one being prosecuted?

He will sit there and fume, and eventually not be able to control his emotions.
He will shout out in court, and that's not allowed.
This is not a assumption, this is a prediction.

This is how close we got to a REAL coup attempt. Forget Nixon & Co, who are choir boys compared to the Trump political machine. This trial is kind of flying under the radar, with all the noise over Trump’s own trial, but is every bit as important in what may end up coming to light.

“It is no overstatement that democracy stood on the precipice. Had Vice President Pence followed [Eastman’s] baseless advice … the country would have plunged into a ‘profound constitutional crisis,’” writes Duncan Carling of the California State Bar’s office of trial counsel in a pretrial brief. “[Eastman] and Trump’s plan violated our Nation’s most fundamental commitments to the rule of law and the orderly transition of power. And it rested upon transparently false claims of election fraud that continue to harm our democracy to this day.”

Eastman spent the final weeks of the Trump administration stoking false claims of election fraud in order to put pressure on GOP-led state legislatures to appoint alternate slates of presidential electors. In Eastman’s view, those alternate slates would form the basis of a dispute that only Pence could resolve Jan. 6, when he presided over the joint session of Congress to count electoral votes and finalize the results of the election.

But no state legislatures agreed to appoint those alternate electors. Instead, in five states, groups of pro-Trump activists signed false documents claiming to be legitimate presidential electors — but without the backing of their state governments, which had certified the results in favor of Biden. Eastman would ultimately change tack, arguing that the false electors presented enough of a controversy for Pence to decide which ones to count — or at the very least refuse to count Biden’s votes and call for a delay in finalizing the election to permit those GOP-run states to revisit the outcome.

Jacob and Pence fiercely rejected that strategy, which they contended would require violating several provisions of longstanding election law with no credible evidence to support reversing the outcome.

But Eastman, undeterred, fought with Jacob even as rioters — infuriated by Pence’s refusal to acquiesce to Trump’s pressure — ransacked the Capitol. Jacob testified to the Jan. 6 select committee about his interactions with Eastman, even as the riot raged, and his email correspondence with Eastman from that day formed some of the most compelling evidence about Eastman’s efforts. Jacob has also testified to a federal grand jury in Washington.
I did not fly under my radar. There has been some explosive testimony.

Miller asked Gableman about what violations of the law he found from his investigation. Gableman discussed how Wisconsin election officials from the Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC) ignored the law requiring bipartisan observers present when collecting votes from nursing homes and other assisted living facilities, and so the sheriff referred the election officials for criminal charges. Gableman said those officials said during a meeting that was videotaped that they knew they were breaking the law by telling the clerks to disregard the law and just mail the ballots to nursing home residents.

Other laws Gableman said he discovered were broken were related to “Zuckbucks,” money that Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s organization provided to five of Wisconsin’s largest cities, ostensibly to deal with voting during COVID-19. Zuckerberg’s Center for Tech & Civic Life (CTCL) provided $8.8 million to the cities, which Gableman said he refused to refer to as grants because he believed they were really employment contracts. He said the contracts required the cities to follow instructions provided by CTCL, which he believed was a violation of law for a private entity to tell the government what to do. If the cities didn’t comply, there was a “clawback provision,” which would penalize the cities almost $10 million.

The contracts behaved like employment contracts, he said, since the CTCL employees would go to the election clerks’ offices and work with them. There, they had access to information the public could not acquire anywhere near as well. They could see the voter rolls over time; whereas if the public wanted to see them, they would need to pay $12,500, wait four to five days, and then be provided a snapshot of one moment in time from the database. Gableman said this would not reveal to them whether voter registrations had been made active two weeks prior to the election, then changed back to inactive two weeks after the election, something that had become a concern.

Gableman was disturbed that the CTCL employees were able to determine if a voter was likely to vote for Trump or Biden by looking in the databases. They were allowed to see voters who had requested ballots but hadn’t returned them, then go chase them down to get their ballots. He said the CTCL employees were “embedded” in the clerks’ offices and “running the elections.”

He believed this was “election bribery,” since the CTCL paid the cities to reach out to register voters and solicit their ballots. The law states that you cannot give anything of value to solicit a ballot.

Gableman pointed out that Zuckerberg and his wife had publicly stated they wanted to defeat Trump. The pair hired progressive activist David Plouffe to run their operation. Plouffe had written a book on how to defeat Trump, where he said the election would be won dueling it out “block by block” in these types of big cities, Gableman said.

Gableman said votes were “illegally cast” that were deposited in drop boxes, since the drop boxes violated the law by not being placed near the clerks’ offices. Instead the clerks allowed the CTCL to dictate where they were placed. He said the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled they were illegal. Finally, Gableman said his investigation found that there were far more people registered to vote than were eligible; 4.5 million eligible voters, but over 7 million on the rolls.

Of course Coyote would not share this,so I will. Obvious fraud and the fact they go after lawyers for doing their job is sickening. Sick as the assholes that support these fucking fascists.

Last edited:
Eastman criticized former Attorney General Bill Barr’s claim that the election was secure. Barr said there was no fraud, Eastman said, but said nothing about the illegalities, “and precious little in the way of investigations that would give credibility to such a statement [denying fraud].”
^^^
Same source as post 174 and may I point out again....

Finally, Gableman said his investigation found that there were far more people registered to vote than were eligible; 4.5 million eligible voters, but over 7 million on the rolls.

Last edited:
Get over it. There were no major “irregularities “.

Trump just lost
Therein lies one of the biggest dangers that the MAGA cult poses to democracy....the refusal to say "we lost."

The POS trump started this election denial mess.

Get over it. There were no major “irregularities “.

Trump just lost
That is not what was said under oath. What about the voter rolls inflated by over more than 2 million people(who do not exist).

Therein lies one of the biggest dangers that the MAGA cult poses to democracy....the refusal to say "we lost."

The POS trump started this election denial mess.
We did not lose and arresting and jailing people only reinforces that fact.

Forum List

Back