E.a.g.l.e.s.

If Denver beats Dallas today, the eagles are tied for no.1 in its division. Wow.

Eagles will get grounded by Dallas this weekend.

Dallas will completely destroy the Eagles. I don't like either team.. Ever since Jerry started calling Dallas "America's Team" I want to puke every time I see the Silver Star.

The Eagles I used to like .. I REALLY don't like Vick...never did even before we found out what a piece of shit he is in his personal life. NOW I find him disgusting. I wish I was a NFC East linebacker so I could tackle that slime and hold him down and make wimpering dog noises in his ear. SOOOooo.. I hope the Eagles fail for making such a wonderfull role model thier starting QB.

Mikey can always get a job working inside at the dog pound ...if ya know what I mean... if this football gig in Philly don't pan out.

:lol:

I just can't imagine him beating Payton Manning who is the number one quarterback right now with 1143 passing yards and 12 touchdowns. 17% of his throws are 15 yards beyond the line of scrimmage which is going to make the opposing defense spread out and he has the highest completion rating. His team has too many good players and the Eagles have only one wide receiver and the Eagles need better defence. What the Eagles have to do to win is score 30 points or more and have turnovers or mistakes go their way.

Based on how the Eagles have played the last two games, I predict the Eagles won't win against the Denver Broncos.

If the Eagles do win, people will be talking about this upset for weeks.

There is no way in hell that the Beagles beat the Broncos. There is only one team in the NFL right now that has a good chance to bring Manning to his knees and that team is the Seattle Seahawks. Seattle can and will shut down the Broncos passing attack in the Superbowl. When the Broncos fall behind Manning forces his passes. No team has put the Broncos in that position so far this season so Manning just picks his recievers very carefully. He won't have that luxury when his team faces a for real shut down secondary. Nothing like that exists in the AFC.

Beagals beat the Broncos? get serious.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

disagree with you greatly though Hug.I think both your hawks and donkeys both go 14-2 with the hawks losing their other game to whiners in the rematch and the donkeys will lose their two road games at indy and at kc.dont think manning will be able to handle the crowd noise in kc and the reason the hawks game was as close as it was,was they could not contain our man wilson.that defense in indy will be too touch for the donkeys and manning wont be able to scramble and get away from the pass rush like wilson did which again is what kept the game close for us.

The Eagels would have had a much better record and it would not come down to the wire on them winning the divsion f chip kelly had been smart enough to start foles from the beginning. they have hope for the future now that he realises he made that mistake and murdering mikey is now the backup.

Forum List

Back