E.a.g.l.e.s.

The Eagles played Kansas City who is led their former coach and what happened again?

When it comes to sports I try to keep politics out of it and you and I disagree on everything in politics and also it seems, in football. The only team I hate worse than the Eagles is the Patriots.

and Dallas....hopefully.

(Oh and why am I an eagles fan? I was born and raised in Philly. Legally, I have no choice. :) )

Not gonna happen. Mikey just got a boo boo and fumbled..with 1:07 left on the clock Oh My!

yep your eagles are not going to go anywhere with murderer Mikey at QB.He is back to his old ways again.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

"murderer"? Oh wait, I just read your screen name.

Carry on.

:eusa_whistle:

Huggy1_zpsf8eeeec5-1_zpsae579a01.jpg

Angel and Dre approve of that characterization.

I was an Eagles fan back in the days of Steve Van Buren. I have no favorite team anymore and watch the game to observe the various offensive and defensive strategies. Some are memorable.

I remember a Miami Dolphins game when the Dolphins were leading by 6 points with just a few minutes to play. Quarterback Bob Griese took over deep in Dolphins' territory. Unable to move the ball after 3 downs, he headed for the sidelines but coach Don Shula motioned for him to get back on the field. On fourth down, Griese took the snap and ran back into the end-zone as if he were waiting for a tackle and the other team sacked him for a 2-point touch-back.

I'll never forget how the announcers condemned Shula for the decision. They stated that Shula was unjustly angry with his quarterback’s inability to move the ball and was acting vindictively and childishly. However, a funny thing happened. After the touch-back, Griese ran up to Shula and they embraced. They laughed and embraced. The Dolphins had fooled the entire country. With just a minute or left on the game clock, giving up 2 points didn't matter; the other team still needed a touchdown to avoid losing. But instead of punting from within its own end-zone (a dangerous situation), the Dolphins now got a free kick from their own 20 yard line, a huge advantage. Shula WANTED his quarterback to be sacked and Griese understood what Shula wanted. Finally, the announcers got it and they praised the Dolphins' strategy. The Dolphins went on to win the game.

I remember another game when the Eagles had the ball deep in their own territory with just seconds to go. The other team had no time outs and all the Eagle had to do to assure a win was to have a soft hike and let the quarterback take a knee. However, for some foolish reason they had a regular hike which was fumbled. The other team ran the ball into the end-zone for game winning touchdown. I think this was the origin of the term WTF.

I predict the Jacksonville Jaguars will hire Tim Tebow and go on to win the Superbowl. Within a week after that, Obama will confess he was born in Kenya, the Pope will convert to Islam and gas will be down to $1.39 a gallon.

The Eagles have only one wide receiver so it is going to be one long season.

The Eagles have only one wide receiver so it is going to be one long season.

But we have a great quarterback.

(Now say thank you for that great chuckle.). :)

The reality is that he is going to get injured because he keeps taking sacks and hits from the defensive line of other teams.

He is like a young McNabb. He is not sure if he is a running back or a QB. Exciting to watch, but scary.

But we have a great quarterback.

(Now say thank you for that great chuckle.). :)

The reality is that he is going to get injured because he keeps taking sacks and hits from the defensive line of other teams.

He is like a young McNabb. He is not sure if he is a running back or a QB. Exciting to watch, but scary.

He was in his prime as a runner when he was on the Atlanta Flacons. They are pretty much keeping him in the pocket now. Keep in mind that teams think younger is better and while he is 32 now, the Eagles start to get rid of players around 34 if they are a second slower.

He was in his prime as a runner when he was on the Atlanta Flacons. They are pretty much keeping him in the pocket now. Keep in mind that teams think younger is better and while he is 32 now, the Eagles start to get rid of players around 34 if they are a second slower.

Yup.

Yup.

Mikey can always get a job working inside at the dog pound ...if ya know what I mean... if this football gig in Philly don't pan out.

:lol:

Mikey can always get a job working inside at the dog pound ...if ya know what I mean... if this football gig in Philly don't pan out.

I just can't imagine him beating Payton Manning who is the number one quarterback right now with 1143 passing yards and 12 touchdowns. 17% of his throws are 15 yards beyond the line of scrimmage which is going to make the opposing defense spread out and he has the highest completion rating. His team has too many good players and the Eagles have only one wide receiver and the Eagles need better defence. What the Eagles have to do to win is score 30 points or more and have turnovers or mistakes go their way.

Based on how the Eagles have played the last two games, I predict the Eagles won't win against the Denver Broncos.

If the Eagles do win, people will be talking about this upset for weeks.

I just can't imagine him beating Payton Manning who is the number one quarterback right now with 1143 passing yards and 12 touchdowns. 17% of his throws are 15 yards beyond the line of scrimmage which is going to make the opposing defense spread out and he has the highest completion rating. His team has too many good players and the Eagles have only one wide receiver and the Eagles need better defence. What the Eagles have to do to win is score 30 points or more and have turnovers or mistakes go their way.

Based on how the Eagles have played the last two games, I predict the Eagles won't win against the Denver Broncos.

If the Eagles do win, people will be talking about this upset for weeks.

There is no way in hell that the Beagles beat the Broncos. There is only one team in the NFL right now that has a good chance to bring Manning to his knees and that team is the Seattle Seahawks. Seattle can and will shut down the Broncos passing attack in the Superbowl. When the Broncos fall behind Manning forces his passes. No team has put the Broncos in that position so far this season so Manning just picks his recievers very carefully. He won't have that luxury when his team faces a for real shut down secondary. Nothing like that exists in the AFC.

Yup.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

yeah scooping up poop would be the PERFECT job for him.You would have shit scooping up shit.:D

Forum List

Back