E.a.g.l.e.s.

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
Any other fans here?

Been an Eagles fan my entire life. Here is my prediction for THIS Year. They will do just good enough to get my hopes up and let me down like they always do.

Go Eagles! My motto is, "There is always next year! "

Born an Eagle fan and will die an Eagle fan.
After last season (only 4 wins), I'll be happy if we have a plus side .500 season. Don't forget, we have a 1st year coach and alot of new defensive players that haven't played together before. The defense is the achilles heel this year so keep your expectations realistic.
Meanwhile, we are in for a very entertaining and enjoyable season now that Reid and his idiot asst. coach crew has departed!
Am looking forwards to spanking the Cowgirlz and Gi-antz........

Last edited:
:mad: My pit bulls Angel and Dre do not approve of the Eagles or thier pit bull murdering quarterback.

Huggy1_zpsf8eeeec5-1_zpsae579a01.jpg

Just sayin.... :evil:

Born an Eagle fan and will die an Eagle fan.
After last season (only 4 wins), I'll be happy if we have a plus side .500 season. Don't forget, we have a 1st year coach and alot of new defensive players that haven't played together before. The defense is the achilles heel this year so keep your expectations realistic.
Meanwhile, we are in for a very entertaining and enjoyable season now that Reid and his idiot asst. coach crew has departed!
Am looking forwards to spanking the Cowgirlz and Gi-antz........

Yeah, but his name is "Chip"...that is almost as bad as Troy.

:)

:mad: My pit bulls Angel and Dre do not approve of the Eagles or thier pit bull murdering quarterback.

He did Federal time....serious time. He did a crime, paid for it and is now doing what he was born to do. Playing professional football.

Go Eagles!

He did Federal time....serious time. He did a crime, paid for it and is now doing what he was born to do. Playing professional football.

Go Eagles!

I understand the cause and effect relationship of the justice system. That does not change the fact that what he did was and is part of his character. What he did to those dogs was not an accident. Obviously no one convicted of murdering dogs is going to be put to death. That doesn't mean he is absolved of what was lacking in his heart to do such wretched acts. I am not nor is anyone that loves dogs obligated to give Mikey a clean slate. He is a sick human being. I doubt THAT will ever change. You can make yourself believe he is a changed person. I say bullshit. He is a horrible person that you must give pardon to so you can feel OK with him representing your football team. If he was a Seahawk I would throw garbage at him and his car every time he showed his ugly face and evil heart at my teams stadium. Because as far as I am concerned he is garbage.

Go Eagles!

I understand the cause and effect relationship of the justice system. That does not change the fact that what he did was and is part of his character. What he did to those dogs was not an accident. Obviously no one convicted of murdering dogs is going to be put to death. That doesn't mean he is absolved of what was lacking in his heart to do such wretched acts. I am not nor is anyone that loves dogs obligated to give Mikey a clean slate. He is a sick human being. I doubt THAT will ever change. You can make yourself believe he is a changed person. I say bullshit. He is a horrible person that you must give pardon to so you can feel OK with him representing your football team. If he was a Seahawk I would throw garbage at him and his car every time he showed his ugly face and evil heart at my teams stadium. Because as far as I am concerned he is garbage.
Well. Good for you. Go Eagles!

Go Eagles!

Well. Good for you. Go Eagles!

Ignore that!

And answer to this!!!

2012-09-09T194818Z_01_NEW111_RTRIDSP_3_NFL.jpg

BWAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

[MENTION=18867]HUGGY[/MENTION] I used to work with a guy who's best friend owned a pit bull and an infant. Guess what happened. That god damned dog killed that child.

To me, that is a horrible incident and you look at vick as some kind of savage. Well, to me, pit bull owners are just as savage. I know what that guy I worked with went through trying to council his friend.

Eh...its all about perspective I guess. one kills dogs, one kills children. Just sayin.

[MENTION=18867]HUGGY[/MENTION] I used to work with a guy who's best friend owned a pit bull and an infant. Guess what happened. That god damned dog killed that child.

To me, that is a horrible incident and you look at vick as some kind of savage. Well, to me, pit bull owners are just as savage. I know what that guy I worked with went through trying to council his friend.

Eh...its all about perspective I guess. one kills dogs, one kills children. Just sayin.

The dog's owner is just as much of an asshole as Vick. Maybe more so. Vick murdered his dogs because they wouldn't kill. Killing comes naturally to some pit bulls.

Anyone that takes responsibility for the care of potentially dangerous animals is 100% liable for any harm they cause. As far as I am concerned the dog owner you mentioned should go away to prison for a very long time.

Every dog has it's own personality and pit bulls are no exception. My big male red nose has a sweet disposition but at 125 lbs he is easily lethal to ANY human being. I NEVER let my dogs near children..NEVER !!! My female Blue is "only" 70 lbs but she is a stoned cold psychopathe. She has never been misstreated. I have no doubt if provoked by a child she would attempt to kill it. That's just the way she is wired. Around me and a handfull of people she "tolorates" she is very affectionate. She is respectfull of all of my possessions and personal territory. For instance she would rather die than urinate or poop in the areas I live. Sometimes I take her and Dre to visit one of my female friends, the one that originally got both dogs as puppies for her kids and discovered immediately she could not control them, and the first thing Angel will do is go to the center of the living room and piss or take shit. This she does even though she loves the person very much and shows great affection for in all other ways. She just thinks it is her world(except what she understands to be MY world) and does whatever crosses her mind with no regard for the consequences. She IS the pit bull that people get warned about.

My dogs are not now nor never have been chained up. They are never punished without cause...and NEVER physically. NEVER beaten...just yelled at occasionally when they get too agressive without justification... Believe me though the area I protect and keep the dogs will push the limits of human kindness and tolorance and once in a while the agression my dogs are capable of displaying is welcome. I live and work in a for real war zone with maniacs that roam the streets and my neighborhood 24/7. That is the reason me and these pit bulls are here.

It was a horrible thing these dogs you cited were allowed to do. There is a place for aggressive dogs but it is not in a family environment where small children are without adults available to control the contact. Only a fool would have a pit bull around a child without immediate and close supervision.

When I need to do something outside of my immediate environment my dogs are padlocked locked inside the 7 foot high chain link fence that surrounds the three story building I primarily gaurd. The area is posted "beware of dogs" and "no tresspassing". Even so several times in the last few years wackos have climbed over the fence and broken into rooms on the ground floor while I was sleeping and had the dogs locked in my room at the times. Of course the dogs went nuts and I have let them out to chase away the threat or in some cases corner them in a tresspassed room with a door just broken into. THAT's what these kind of dogs are good at and useful for. If my dogs tear somebody up before I can get control of them I don't give a rat shit. These people around here are friggin dangerous and would cut my throat for twenty bucks as much as look at me.

I can assure you that the police in my neighborhood are very well aware of my pit bulls and frequently drive by and admire them. One couldn't ask for more fearless protectors day or night especially when you are sleeping...and I sleep like a baby.

The dog's owner is just as much of an asshole as Vick. Maybe more so. Vick murdered his dogs because they wouldn't kill. Killing comes naturally to some pit bulls.

Anyone that takes responsibility for the care of potentially dangerous animals is 100% liable for any harm they cause. As far as I am concerned the dog owner you mentioned should go away to prison for a very long time.

Every dog has it's own personality and pit bulls are no exception. My big male red nose has a sweet disposition but at 125 lbs he is easily lethal to ANY human being. I NEVER let my dogs near children..NEVER !!! My female Blue is "only" 70 lbs but she is a stoned cold psychopathe. She has never been misstreated. I have no doubt if provoked by a child she would attempt to kill it. That's just the way she is wired. Around me and a handfull of people she "tolorates" she is very affectionate. She is respectfull of all of my possessions and personal territory. For instance she would rather die than urinate or poop in the areas I live. Sometimes I take her and Dre to visit one of my female friends, the one that originally got both dogs as puppies for her kids and discovered immediately she could not control them, and the first thing Angel will do is go to the center of the living room and piss or take shit. This she does even though she loves the person very much and shows great affection for in all other ways. She just thinks it is her world(except what she understands to be MY world) and does whatever crosses her mind with no regard for the consequences. She IS the pit bull that people get warned about.

My dogs are not now nor never have been chained up. They are never punished without cause...and NEVER physically. NEVER beaten...just yelled at occasionally when they get too agressive without justification... Believe me though the area I protect and keep the dogs will push the limits of human kindness and tolorance and once in a while the agression my dogs are capable of displaying is welcome. I live and work in a for real war zone with maniacs that roam the streets and my neighborhood 24/7. That is the reason me and these pit bulls are here.

It was a horrible thing these dogs you cited were allowed to do. There is a place for aggressive dogs but it is not in a family environment where small children are without adults available to control the contact. Only a fool would have a pit bull around a child without immediate and close supervision.

When I need to do something outside of my immediate environment my dogs are padlocked locked inside the 7 foot high chain link fence that surrounds the three story building I primarily gaurd. The area is posted "beware of dogs" and "no tresspassing". Even so several times in the last few years wackos have climbed over the fence and broken into rooms on the ground floor while I was sleeping and had the dogs locked in my room at the times. Of course the dogs went nuts and I have let them out to chase away the threat or in some cases corner them in a tresspassed room with a door just broken into. THAT's what these kind of dogs are good at and useful for. If my dogs tear somebody up before I can get control of them I don't give a rat shit. These people around here are friggin dangerous and would cut my throat for twenty bucks as much as look at me.

I can assure you that the police in my neighborhood are very well aware of my pit bulls and frequently drive by and admire them. One couldn't ask for more fearless protectors day or night especially when you are sleeping...and I sleep like a baby.

Not to derail my own thread but there are examples of animal fighting all over the world..and no one is going to jail for it.

Some would even say owning a dog is cruel within itself really. But eh...

cock-fight.jpg

100729bullfight.jpg

3121_original.jpg

Anyway.

GO EAGLES! We are going to win...well, get my hopes up, then disappoint like always and then I get to say...THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!

:doubt:

Any other fans here?

Been an Eagles fan my entire life. Here is my prediction for THIS Year. They will do just good enough to get my hopes up and let me down like they always do.

Not an eagles fan but they will turn things around with Chip Kelly as they already have,but they will never get to the superbowl with Vick.dumb mistake keeping him as a starter.Your rebuilding,you need to start at quarterback with youth.

Any other fans here?

Not an eagles fan but they will turn things around with Chip Kelly as they already have,but they will never get to the superbowl with Vick.dumb mistake keeping him as a starter.Your rebuilding,you need to start at quarterback with youth.

Dumb is right. The Panthers have the same problem. I took the time to watch a Cam Newton press conference after the Seahawk win and frankly I was embarrassed for Carolina. That guy is as dumb as a bag of doorknobs. Nothing personal..he seemed nice enough ...just incredibly stupid. The new quarterback model is athletic and SMART. Wilson..Luck...RG3...Kaepernick.. These are the future MVPs and Superbowl champs and hall of famers. Cam was drafted based solely on his athletic ability as was Vick. That just doesn't cut it anymore in the brave new world of the NFL.

Any other fans here?

Dumb is right. The Panthers have the same problem. I took the time to watch a Cam Newton press conference after the Seahawk win and frankly I was embarrassed for Carolina. That guy is as dumb as a bag of doorknobs. Nothing personal..he seemed nice enough ...just incredibly stupid. The new quarterback model is athletic and SMART. Wilson..Luck...RG3...Kaepernick.. These are the future MVPs and Superbowl champs and hall of famers. Cam was drafted based solely on his athletic ability as was Vick. That just doesn't cut it anymore in the brave new world of the NFL.

I havent followed Cam never seeing any of his games so I'll take your word for that.

Notice that I made that statement on wednesday the day BEFORE Andy Reids big homecoming game with the kansas city clowns and then Vick threw two costly stupid interceptions against them?:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

They have ALREADY lost their first two home games and neither team they lost to is all that great.Not bad but nothing great to brag about.:lol::lol: wait till they start playing some GREAT teams.:lol:

Chip must be under pressure by the owner to make Vick the starter or something.I mean you would think he would be smart enough to know by doing some research of what they did last year,they lost a lot of games because of Vicks dumb decisions.:cuckoo:

I could not believe the Eagles owner was stupid enough to fire Andy Reid.The guy only came in and turned your organization around and got them to their first superbowl since the early 80's.Reid wasnt the problem,Vick was.:cuckoo: if that owner wasnt an idiot,he would have fired Vick and kept Reid. Just look at the success Reid is having in Kansas City now that he DOES have a good quarterback.:D

Last edited:
The Eagles played Kansas City who is led their former coach and what happened again?

When it comes to sports I try to keep politics out of it and you and I disagree on everything in politics and also it seems, in football. The only team I hate worse than the Eagles is the Patriots.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back