Drunk lesbian assaults teenage girl on flight

I wonder if there has ever been violence against gay people for being gay?

That's probably never happened.

Do tell?

If anyone was willing to do a little research on that subject, they'd probably be surprised to learn that most of violence against gays throughout history has been perpetrated by other gays.

Same thing with blacks and Hispanics: It's not rich, white, gun-owning conservative Republicans who are killing all those blacks and Hispanics in Chicago.
Feel free to provide that research for us.

I said "If anyone was willing to do a little research".

Do yer own homework bubba.

What? No pictures of this aforementioned drunk lesbian? Drunk and surly lesbians can be fun if you have two of them. :biggrin:

Wait, I looked up her....er... I mean "looked her up." I'd have to go with "not guilty" on this one, but I'd have to see more of her to be sure.

heidimckinney.jpg
Yes. She's hot. Lets move on now and discuss the issue.

I knew when I posted this that everyone was going to degrade it into "look how freaking hot she is" :rolleyes:
The issue is a pervert that attacked a young girl on a plane and basically got away with it.

So much for the left-wing narrative about how the LGBT community is so peaceful, not disturbed, and doesn't engage in acts of sex crimes.

Woman who abused 19-year-old on an Alaska Airlines flight sentenced

I wonder if there has ever been violence against gay people for being gay?

That's probably never happened.

I had to stop a butch dyke from molestering an innocent 19-year like that in the club once. She was very aggressive, and clearly making the young girl uncomfortable. It was almost on that night.

What? No pictures of this aforementioned drunk lesbian? Drunk and surly lesbians can be fun if you have two of them. :biggrin:

Wait, I looked up her....er... I mean "looked her up." I'd have to go with "not guilty" on this one, but I'd have to see more of her to be sure.

heidimckinney.jpg

I knew when I posted this that everyone was going to degrade it into "look how freaking hot she is" :rolleyes:

Sorry for the thread derail. But she is kinda cute for a sexual deviant with psychotic tendencies.

Maybe I just have a bad habit of being attracted to the crazy ones. :tongue:
I will say she is a pleasant surprise from the bull-dyke real-world lesbian. I had no idea that lesbians this hot actually existed.

heidimckinney.jpg

The issue is a pervert that attacked a young girl on a plane and basically got away with it.

Ok. Well I had to go back and actually read the article.

She sexually molested and physically assaulted the other girl, which in my world, is seriously eff'd up. I don't think eight months of home detention and three years of probation is a severe-enough penalty.

So much for the left-wing narrative about how the LGBT community is so peaceful, not disturbed, and doesn't engage in acts of sex crimes.

Peaceful, give me a break. I used to work with a homo-dude who was a MAJOR ASSHOLE. Dumb as fuck too. He'd use 25 words for a sentence that required five, and honest to God more "s" than you could ever dream possible. That's before he'd include an (s) in all singular statements, just in case. Fucking moronic. The guy wrote for a living, (go figure) and college educated (go figure). All things dramatic, and if he had the slightest disagreement, well, you're declared a homophobe. I worked with a lesbian too, and while we're friends, she treats people very poorly. That and trust me, a good portion of lesbians HATE men. Yeah, real peaceful.

If they were so peaceful, they wouldn't try to convince us men are women and homosexuality is equal heterosexuality. That and look at their "pride" parades, which are disgusting. That said, I know a lot of homos that are great and have lots of class.

BTW, that lesbian is hot. I'd like to have drunken hetero-conversion therapy sex with her.
Odd...I had a hetero guy just like that working for me.

The upper post said it best, it was more because he's liberal and rock-dumb. That said, any indifference to this clown you were declared a homophobe. He's the one homosexual I've known personally who I cannot stand.

You should have seen the time the lesbian and gay dude went off on each other. She complained he stunk (which he did) because all the perfume he was wearing. So he complained he couldn't stand the smell of cooking, so puss-boss man declared we couldn't make anymore food to eat. Very liberal setting. I'd have told him to get fucked.

Last edited:

heidimckinney.jpg

She sexually molested and physically assaulted the other girl, which in my world, is seriously eff'd up. I don't think eight months of home detention and three years of probation is a severe-enough penalty.

I agree, but she's a woman and gets a pass. Add lesbian she gets another pass. Add pretty she gets another pass.

heidimckinney.jpg

I agree, but she's a woman and gets a pass. Add lesbian she gets another pass. Add pretty she gets another pass.

The 19 y/o should sue the dyke, the homos sure don't hesitate to at any perceived wrong

heidimckinney.jpg

Well it certainly wasn't going to be anything near a political discussion.....

So when do the posters start blaming the victim, isn't that what usually happens when there is a rape?

Also, interesting you pick this one instance instead of one of the other 346,000 that occur annually in the US. You aren't by any chance cherry picking in order to make a point that is consistent with your values?

Facts and Statistics

heidimckinney.jpg

Your logic is flawless. I can't argue with that. :biggrin:

So when do the posters start blaming the victim, isn't that what usually happens when there is a rape?

Also, interesting you pick this one instance instead of one of the other 346,000 that occur annually in the US. You aren't by any chance cherry picking in order to make a point that is consistent with your values?

Facts and Statistics
He said he had no idea..

Yet Comey said she was too stupid to prosecute.
Hillary%209-11_4.jpg

A post that shows the unbelievable stupidity of one human being. It is amazing there are people so out of touch and closed minded in today's world.

Many think all Trump voters have this mind set. I know they do not. This is the worst of the worst.

A poster post for stupidity.

A post that shows the unbelievable stupidity of one human being. It is amazing there are people so out of touch and closed minded in today's world.

Just because she's a lesbian doesn't mean she's stupid or closed minded.

Why isn't this lezbo in prison?

Why did the girl put up with it. How long would it take to put hands around her throat and squeeze? She would certainly stop ear licking if she could not breathe.
Well few people think of killing gays as much as you do.

You are so fucking stupid. No one EVER said gay people didn't commit crimes. What point are you even trying to make? That gay people can be dangerous? Yeah, as you may recall in that tiny brain of yours, straight people can be dangerous too.

:bang3:

I disagree, straight people cannot be dangerous. Only homosexuals, Democrats and ISIS are dangerous.

heidimckinney.jpg

Would you eat her out?

Probably not. I'm allergic to getting Hep C or teh AIDS.

What if she tested clean?

Why would I do that if she didn't enjoy it? She is after all, a lesbian and I doubt that she would enjoy my two-day stubble or the follow-up with what I have in my pants.

Forum List

Back