Drunk lesbian assaults teenage girl on flight

So much for the left-wing narrative about how the LGBT community is so peaceful, not disturbed, and doesn't engage in acts of sex crimes.

Woman who abused 19-year-old on an Alaska Airlines flight sentenced
You are so fucking stupid. No one EVER said gay people didn't commit crimes. What point are you even trying to make? That gay people can be dangerous? Yeah, as you may recall in that tiny brain of yours, straight people can be dangerous too.

:bang3:

I disagree, straight people cannot be dangerous. Only homosexuals, Democrats and ISIS are dangerous.
So all of those violent rednecks, white supremacists, and Trump supporters are deep down gay? Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Wow, we used to worry about pretty college girls being victims of frat boys but we have to rethink the political and physical power authorized by law to lesbians in government and in colleges and universities.

So much for the left-wing narrative about how the LGBT community is so peaceful, not disturbed, and doesn't engage in acts of sex crimes.

You are so fucking stupid. No one EVER said gay people didn't commit crimes. What point are you even trying to make? That gay people can be dangerous? Yeah, as you may recall in that tiny brain of yours, straight people can be dangerous too.

I disagree, straight people cannot be dangerous. Only homosexuals, Democrats and ISIS are dangerous.
So all of those violent rednecks, white supremacists, and Trump supporters are deep down gay? Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

You are projecting. I hate Communists. Does that make me a Communist?

Personally, I think people with an avatar that suggests critical thought when the user has never had one are dangerous.

That and the thoughts I'm having of converting this misguided lesbian to a righteous heterosexuality.

Personally, I think people with an avatar that suggests critical thought when the user has never had one are dangerous.

That and the thoughts I'm having of converting this misguided lesbian to a righteous heterosexuality.

You're probably right there, Dude. If she was hungry enough, she'd gobble the goop for a bowl of soup.

What? No pictures of this aforementioned drunk lesbian? Drunk and surly lesbians can be fun if you have two of them. :biggrin:

Wait, I looked up her....er... I mean "looked her up." I'd have to go with "not guilty" on this one, but I'd have to see more of her to be sure.

heidimckinney.jpg
Yes. She's hot. Lets move on now and discuss the issue.

I knew when I posted this that everyone was going to degrade it into "look how freaking hot she is" :rolleyes:
The issue is a pervert that attacked a young girl on a plane and basically got away with it.

Ok. Well I had to go back and actually read the article.

She sexually molested and physically assaulted the other girl, which in my world, is seriously eff'd up. I don't think eight months of home detention and three years of probation is a severe-enough penalty.

It was a pretty serious assault.

But if the probation is handled properly, (NOT A GIVEN CONSIDERING POLITICAL CORRECTNESS)

8 months home detention and 3 years probation is no joke.

Truthfully, I suspect that the woman will fail to live up to the terms of her probation.

She has to abstain from alcohol for the entire three years. Very unlikely.

And she's obviously NOT the type of quite, controlled drunk who can drink and not get caught.

Unless she gets some asshole lefty P.O. who gives her a pass, she will probably see jail before this is over.

You're probably right there, Dude. If she was hungry enough, she'd gobble the goop for a bowl of soup.

She's obviously unhappy. An imitation can only go so far, no matter how many batteries required.

She's obviously unhappy. An imitation can only go so far, no matter how many batteries required.

I blame some dickheaded uncaring man for the way she is. There's always some dickheaded uncaring man behind a bitter woman. Or on top of her.

The "lesbian" is married to a man.

Maybe she only "identifies" as a lesbian. These days you can be whatever you identify with

I identify myself as a rich millionaire with the looks of Favio, but it's just not panning out.

Maybe she only "identifies" as a lesbian. These days you can be whatever you identify with

I identify myself as a rich millionaire with the looks of Favio, but it's just not panning out.

She probably realized that when she was arrested that by identifying as a lesbian, that she would have more PC victimhood cred.

Her only card to play here, well in addition to the weak "I was drunk defense".

Don't spoil it.

Maybe she only "identifies" as a lesbian. These days you can be whatever you identify with. I identify myself as a rich millionaire with the looks of Favio, but it's just not panning out.
The next time a Dumbocrat sits in the White House, I am magically going to "identify" as President of the United States and demand equal access to the White House, the limo, and all national security information.

You are projecting. I hate Communists. Does that make me a Communist?
Could be.

Maybe she only "identifies" as a lesbian. These days you can be whatever you identify with. I identify myself as a rich millionaire with the looks of Favio, but it's just not panning out.
The next time a Dumbocrat sits in the White House, I am magically going to "identify" as President of the United States and demand equal access to the White House, the limo, and all national security information.
Of course you will.

I blame some dickheaded uncaring man for the way she is. There's always some dickheaded uncaring man behind a bitter woman. Or on top of her.
You understand the left like few do, JGalt...

Here is another progressive man-hating dyke who advocates for the murder of men. Can you imagine if a conservative man called for the murder of women?

'Have you killed any men today?' feminist reportedly writes
Men should be asking a similar question about lesbians.

Forum List

Back