Drunk lesbian assaults teenage girl on flight

I blame some dickheaded uncaring man for the way she is. There's always some dickheaded uncaring man behind a bitter woman. Or on top of her.
You understand the left like few do, JGalt...

Here is another progressive man-hating dyke who advocates for the murder of men. Can you imagine if a conservative man called for the murder of women?

'Have you killed any men today?' feminist reportedly writes
Men should be asking a similar question about lesbians.
Enjoying your lesbian fantasies still?

I blame some dickheaded uncaring man for the way she is. There's always some dickheaded uncaring man behind a bitter woman. Or on top of her.
Only because I used to be one long ago. There, that feels better.
Would....how awful. So glad to hear that you have been saved from such a horrible disease.

Just goes to show that there is hope for anyone who wants it. I saw the light after September 11, 2001 My wife was also a Democrat when we married 10 years ago but she now she won't miss a day without FOX News and Rush.

True story.

Only because I used to be one long ago. There, that feels better.
Would....how awful. So glad to hear that you have been saved from such a horrible disease.

Just goes to show that there is hope for anyone who wants it. I saw the light after September 11, 2001 My wife was also a Democrat when we married 10 years ago but she now she won't miss a day without FOX News and Rush.

True story.
Cool story, bro

So much for the left-wing narrative about how the LGBT community is so peaceful, not disturbed, and doesn't engage in acts of sex crimes.

Woman who abused 19-year-old on an Alaska Airlines flight sentenced
You are so fucking stupid. No one EVER said gay people didn't commit crimes. What point are you even trying to make? That gay people can be dangerous? Yeah, as you may recall in that tiny brain of yours, straight people can be dangerous too.

:bang3:

I disagree, straight people cannot be dangerous. Only homosexuals, Democrats and ISIS are dangerous.
So all of those violent rednecks, white supremacists, and Trump supporters are deep down gay? Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

You are projecting. I hate Communists. Does that make me a Communist?
Could be.

Ahh, now I understand your convoluted logic. You probably think that I'm a Russian because I own a Russian-designed AK-47, and instead of oppressing proletariats, it's defending my home and the lives of my loved ones, right?

But I also have several WW2 German rifles in my gun safe. Does that make me a German?

I also have a frosty six-pack of Shiner beer in my fridge, so does that make me a Texan?

Ok, here's one for you: During the stupidity of my younger years, I actually wrote in Jesse Jackson as a Presidential candidate. So after decades of voting straight Republican ticket, in your feverish mind that would make me a liberal, right?

This game is fun. I really want to play some more, but I don't think you're up to it. :biggrin:

You are so fucking stupid. No one EVER said gay people didn't commit crimes. What point are you even trying to make? That gay people can be dangerous? Yeah, as you may recall in that tiny brain of yours, straight people can be dangerous too.

:bang3:

I disagree, straight people cannot be dangerous. Only homosexuals, Democrats and ISIS are dangerous.
So all of those violent rednecks, white supremacists, and Trump supporters are deep down gay? Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

You are projecting. I hate Communists. Does that make me a Communist?
Could be.

Ahh, now I understand your convoluted logic. You probably think that I'm a Russian because I own a Russian-designed AK-47, and instead of oppressing proletariats, it's defending my home and the lives of my loved ones, right?

But I also have several WW2 German rifles in my gun safe. Does that make me a German?

I also have a frosty six-pack of Shiner beer in my fridge, so does that make me a Texan?

Ok, here's one for you: During the stupidity of my younger years, I actually wrote in Jesse Jackson as a Presidential candidate. So after decades of voting straight Republican ticket, in your feverish mind that would make me a liberal, right?

This game is fun. I really want to play some more.
Don't think you're russian at all....why would you want people to think that?

Here is another progressive man-hating dyke who advocates for the murder of men. Can you imagine if a conservative man called for the murder of women?

Are you still a perv? Are you worried?

Interesting debate in the comments there. So the lesbian apparently suffers from alcoholism and was sexually abused in the past (*now personally I would think that would make her more sensitive to putting another person through what she went through, but that's just me.) Anyway, the debate is that she got the kinder sentence because of that, and further that no man making such a claim would be given such leniency... I think there may be a point there.

Lesbian fantasies get crushed when Bodey walks into the room.

So much for the left-wing narrative about how the LGBT community is so peaceful, not disturbed, and doesn't engage in acts of sex crimes.

So when do the posters start blaming the victim, isn't that what usually happens when there is a rape?
She wasn't the "victim" dimwit. She was the lesbian sexually assaulting a 19-year old.
The 19 year old victim would be subjected to the usual "she asked for it" if the attacker had been male. You know it and I know it.

So when do the posters start blaming the victim, isn't that what usually happens when there is a rape?
She wasn't the "victim" dimwit. She was the lesbian sexually assaulting a 19-year old.
The 19 year old victim would be subjected to the usual "she asked for it" if the attacker had been male. You know it and I know it.

Only by the defense attorney, and a few trolls.

This isn't Mad Men.

I'm just observant of you and your lesbian snuff fantasies.

The act of one person, in circumstances no one can be certain of, is generalized to entire groups and communities?
There is no defending unwanted advances.
There is no defending unwarranted hate.

I'm just observant of you and your lesbian snuff fantasies.
Go enjoy your male snuff fantasies. Have you killed a man today? Don't you want to?

A lez attacked a young girl who should have fought back. The pervert got a slap on the pinkie sentence. Taking the sentencing out of the hands of a pro pervert judge might well be called for. At the time, by the victim.

Sorry - I misunderstood your previous post. You are correct!

Forum List

Back