Drunk lesbian assaults teenage girl on flight

Why isn't this lezbo in prison?

Why did the girl put up with it. How long would it take to put hands around her throat and squeeze? She would certainly stop ear licking if she could not breathe.
They no put you in prison for stinky pinky..
Can't you just picture this perverts eyes snapping open as she realizes that she is really going to die?
Do you masturbate while it happens?
Strangulation takes both hands.
Not necessarily..I have kung-foo grip..
All right, if you could strangle a woman to death with one hand, grip a breast with the other, squeeze as hard as you can and twist. Don't be shy. Really twist. Without being able to cry out she will aspirate her own vomit.

Why did the girl put up with it. How long would it take to put hands around her throat and squeeze? She would certainly stop ear licking if she could not breathe.
Can't you just picture this perverts eyes snapping open as she realizes that she is really going to die?
Did you just orgasm?
Did you?

I wonder if there has ever been violence against gay people for being gay?

That's probably never happened.

Do tell?

If anyone was willing to do a little research on that subject, they'd probably be surprised to learn that most of violence against gays throughout history has been perpetrated by other gays.

Same thing with blacks and Hispanics: It's not rich, white, gun-owning conservative Republicans who are killing all those blacks and Hispanics in Chicago.

What? No pictures of this aforementioned drunk lesbian? Drunk and surly lesbians can be fun if you have two of them. :biggrin:

Wait, I looked up her....er... I mean "looked her up." I'd have to go with "not guilty" on this one, but I'd have to see more of her to be sure.

heidimckinney.jpg

Would you eat her out?

Do tell?

If anyone was willing to do a little research on that subject, they'd probably be surprised to learn that most of violence against gays throughout history has been perpetrated by other gays.

Same thing with blacks and Hispanics: It's not rich, white, gun-owning conservative Republicans who are killing all those blacks and Hispanics in Chicago.
:badgrin::rofl:

All right, if you could strangle a woman to death with one hand, grip a breast with the other, squeeze as hard as you can and twist. Don't be shy. Really twist. Without being able to cry out she will aspirate her own vomit.
All it takes is one chop, didn't you learn anything in the Army?

A chop doesn't seem to be nearly as satisfying as a longer experience that gives the perv an opportunity to reflect on their actions.

A chop doesn't seem to be nearly as satisfying as a longer experience that gives the perv an opportunity to reflect on their actions.
Oh, I thought it was done for the thrill of it all?

What? No pictures of this aforementioned drunk lesbian? Drunk and surly lesbians can be fun if you have two of them. :biggrin:

Wait, I looked up her....er... I mean "looked her up." I'd have to go with "not guilty" on this one, but I'd have to see more of her to be sure.

heidimckinney.jpg

Would you eat her out?

Probably not. I'm allergic to getting Hep C or teh AIDS.

So much for the left-wing narrative about how the LGBT community is so peaceful, not disturbed, and doesn't engage in acts of sex crimes.

Woman who abused 19-year-old on an Alaska Airlines flight sentenced

Peaceful, give me a break. I used to work with a homo-dude who was a MAJOR ASSHOLE. Dumb as fuck too. He'd use 25 words for a sentence that required five, and honest to God more "s" than you could ever dream possible. That's before he'd include an (s) in all singular statements, just in case. Fucking moronic. The guy wrote for a living, (go figure) and college educated (go figure). All things dramatic, and if he had the slightest disagreement, well, you're declared a homophobe. I worked with a lesbian too, and while we're friends, she treats people very poorly. That and trust me, a good portion of lesbians HATE men. Yeah, real peaceful.

If they were so peaceful, they wouldn't try to convince us men are women and homosexuality is equal heterosexuality. That and look at their "pride" parades, which are disgusting. That said, I know a lot of homos that are great and have lots of class.

BTW, that lesbian is hot. I'd like to have drunken hetero-conversion therapy sex with her.

Last edited:
So much for the left-wing narrative about how the LGBT community is so peaceful, not disturbed, and doesn't engage in acts of sex crimes.

Peaceful, give me a break. I used to work with a homo-dude who was a MAJOR ASSHOLE. Dumb as fuck too. He'd use 25 words for a sentence that required five, and honest to God more "s" than you could ever dream possible. The guy wrote for a living, (go figure) and college educated (go figure). All things dramatic, and if he had the slightest disagreement, well, you're declared a homophobe. I worked with a lesbian too, and while we're friends, she treats people very poorly. That and trust me, a good portion of lesbians HATE men. Yeah, real peaceful...

What you're describing there is a liberal, not necessarily a homosexual.

In the interests of "Kumbaya" and all that shit, I can honestly say that I have no ill feelings toward someone on the basis of their perverted sexual habits. Not that I'm condoning them, because I truly believe that Biblically, homosexuality is a sin.

But anyone whose political affiliations are in line with my own conservative beliefs, is tolerable. No matter whether they are black, white, straight, gay, green, or purple.

In other words, liberalism, Marxism, and the "progressive" ideology is the true enemy of my country. And any enemy of my enemy is through proxy, my ally.

Did you just orgasm?
Did you?
No, but I can tell you certainly were gushing somewhere.....

heidimckinney.jpg
Yes. She's hot. Lets move on now and discuss the issue.

I knew when I posted this that everyone was going to degrade it into "look how freaking hot she is" :rolleyes:

Do tell?

Feel free to provide that research for us.

Peaceful, give me a break. I used to work with a homo-dude who was a MAJOR ASSHOLE. Dumb as fuck too. He'd use 25 words for a sentence that required five, and honest to God more "s" than you could ever dream possible. That's before he'd include an (s) in all singular statements, just in case. Fucking moronic. The guy wrote for a living, (go figure) and college educated (go figure). All things dramatic, and if he had the slightest disagreement, well, you're declared a homophobe. I worked with a lesbian too, and while we're friends, she treats people very poorly. That and trust me, a good portion of lesbians HATE men. Yeah, real peaceful.

If they were so peaceful, they wouldn't try to convince us men are women and homosexuality is equal heterosexuality. That and look at their "pride" parades, which are disgusting. That said, I know a lot of homos that are great and have lots of class.

BTW, that lesbian is hot. I'd like to have drunken hetero-conversion therapy sex with her.
Odd...I had a hetero guy just like that working for me.

Did you just orgasm?
Did you?
No, but I can tell you certainly were gushing somewhere.....
You admit to having sex fantasies about me! You are pathetic. A PP. Pathetic Pervert.

heidimckinney.jpg
Yes. She's hot. Lets move on now and discuss the issue.

I knew when I posted this that everyone was going to degrade it into "look how freaking hot she is" :rolleyes:

Sorry for the thread derail. But she is kinda cute for a sexual deviant with psychotic tendencies.

Maybe I just have a bad habit of being attracted to the crazy ones. :tongue:

Forum List

Back