Drunk lesbian assaults teenage girl on flight

What? No pictures of this aforementioned drunk lesbian? Drunk and surly lesbians can be fun if you have two of them. :biggrin:

Wait, I looked up her....er... I mean "looked her up." I'd have to go with "not guilty" on this one, but I'd have to see more of her to be sure.

heidimckinney.jpg

Last edited:
So much for the left-wing narrative about how the LGBT community is so peaceful, not disturbed, and doesn't engage in acts of sex crimes.

Woman who abused 19-year-old on an Alaska Airlines flight sentenced
A post that shows the unbelievable stupidity of one human being. It is amazing there are people so out of touch and closed minded in today's world.

Many think all Trump voters have this mind set. I know they do not. This is the worst of the worst.

A poster post for stupidity.

Why isn't this lezbo in prison?

Why did the girl put up with it. How long would it take to put hands around her throat and squeeze? She would certainly stop ear licking if she could not breathe.

So much for the left-wing narrative about how the LGBT community is so peaceful, not disturbed, and doesn't engage in acts of sex crimes.

Woman who abused 19-year-old on an Alaska Airlines flight sentenced
A post that shows the unbelievable stupidity of one human being. It is amazing there are people so out of touch and closed minded in today's world.

Many think all Trump voters have this mind set. I know they do not. This is the worst of the worst.

A poster post for stupidity.

Just because she's a lesbian doesn't mean she's stupid or closed minded.

Why did the girl put up with it. How long would it take to put hands around her throat and squeeze? She would certainly stop ear licking if she could not breathe.
They no put you in prison for stinky pinky..
Can't you just picture this perverts eyes snapping open as she realizes that she is really going to die?

Can't you just picture this perverts eyes snapping open as she realizes that she is really going to die?
Do you masturbate while it happens?
Strangulation takes both hands.

Do you masturbate while it happens?
Strangulation takes both hands.
Not necessarily..I have kung-foo grip..

Did you just orgasm?
All tingly and such...

Forum List

Back