Democrats call for segregated school in Louisville to address achievement gap

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
Louisville Tries Different Course to Close Black Male Achievement Gap

Also one of the democrats calling for it, stated: Duncan added: “Either diversity works or it doesn’t work, and what we’ve seen from our African American students, which helped inform me in terms of which position to take over the past 42 years we were trying to educate everybody together, they have a 30 point gap with our White students and they have 29 percent of them proficient or distinguished,” she said. “That’s not very much progress under diversity.”

Is this sacrilege libs?

Also one of the democrats calling for it, stated: Duncan added: “Either diversity works or it doesn’t work, and what we’ve seen from our African American students, which helped inform me in terms of which position to take over the past 42 years we were trying to educate everybody together, they have a 30 point gap with our White students and they have 29 percent of them proficient or distinguished,” she said. “That’s not very much progress under diversity.”

Is this sacrilege libs?
Yes, because it's FACTUAL.

All facts are sacrilegious to the left.

Liberals are like children who can't seem to remember that the stove is hot.

FJAP2GGHJKBYGPS.MEDIUM.jpg

Yes, special ed classes in saggin', hot wirin', rapin', dealin' and pimpin' will get those GPAs and SAT scores up.

Sorry but even a segregated school won't make up a 30 point gap.

30 points? Thats horrible

Why can't we just admit what everyone knows? Blacks are very very mentally inferior. The evidence is overwhelming.

The press keeps blaming this on the GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY to hold down blacks!!! More fake news.

Is this sacrilege libs?

Doomed to failure.

"The program will be modeled after the Carter G. Woodson Academy, located in nearby Lexington. Utilizing an Afrocentric curriculum to educate students about African American history and culture, Woodson Academy launched in 2012 at Crawford Middle School and offered students a curriculum that also involved culturally responsive teaching and learning tactics. "

Is this sacrilege libs?
LOLOLOL....the only thing desegregation did for people of color, especially negro boys was give them easier assess to white girls....that's about it!!

Why can't we just admit what everyone knows? Blacks are very very mentally inferior. The evidence is overwhelming.

The press keeps blaming this on the GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY to hold down blacks!!! More fake news.
You are so right, that ignorant black guy that just left the white house is nothing compared to that genius we have now, that gave top secret information to Russians in the white house...the nerve!!

Is this sacrilege libs?
LOLOLOL....the only thing desegregation did for people of color, especially negro boys was give them easier assess to white girls....that's about it!!

Yeah it's obvious the majority are not learning a damn thing. Thinking with the wrong head will do that

I doubt this process will withstand the first court challenge when a white, Asian or Hispanic child is denied admission.
Won't happen. The non-blacks move away making that possibilty moot.
We've had black male achievement initiatives here in PG County for 30 years. No improvement. Still no daddies. The initiative was challenged only on its gender bias. That's because there are no non-blacks left. It's now gender inclusive and has been given some bogus African name.

I doubt this process will withstand the first court challenge when a white, Asian or Hispanic child is denied admission.

How long until there is a parent of a white, asian or hispanic child that wants to send their kid to an all black school, bad enough to challenge?

THis could run for decades.

But it will fail.

Won't happen. The non-blacks move away making that possibilty moot.
We've had black male achievement initiatives here in PG County for 30 years. No improvement. Still no daddies. The initiative was challenged only on its gender bias. That's because there are no non-blacks left. It's now gender inclusive and has been given some bogus African name.

I taught in that district for three years that was an all-boys magnet school. There will be someone to challenge it.

You are 100% correct about there not being any daddies.

The majority of the students attending the school where I taught were from the neighborhood. The "magnet" school title was just window dressing. The vast majority of the students fell into one of these categories:

1) boy lived with grandmother who was raising that child and their siblings as well as one or two sets of cousins, and was completely overwhelmed.
2) boy lived with aunt because parents were both in jail and of course auntie was unmarried, and got stuck with the kids..
3) boy lived with mother and her boyfriend because Dad was in jail for at least the rest of the boy's childhood.
4) boys who were foreign refugees brought in by the Catholic Church who spoke no English and were not Catholic!
5) boys who were illegal immigrants from Mexico and spoke no English, and may or may not come from a two-parent home.
6) boys who were Puerto Rican and spoke little to no English.
7) boys who were refugees from Iraq or Afghanistan and carried a huge chip on their shoulders because they were Muslim.
8) boys who were Cuban refugees, mostly from two parent families and spoke English well.
9) boys who lived with Mom who was a drug addict and forgot she had children to care for.

On average, a fist fight broke out at least once a day because:
a) American blacks would fight the African blacks because the Africans thought they were better than Americans.
b) The Cubans would fight the Puerto Ricans and the Puerto Ricans would fight the Mexicans, and the Mexicans would fight the Cubans because they all simply hated one another despite a somewhat common language but vastly different cultures.
c) American whites and blacks fought because they always did.
d) Asian kids would get sick of the bullying from other Asian kids.

My classroom looked like the UN general Assembly, but no one had the earpieces for translation. It was not a pleasant experience in any way, shape, or form. Is it any wonder that this school was ranked as the worst in the state?

Forum List

Back