Drug Cartel assassin kills entire an entire Texas family before he's killed.

How many of our mass murderers have been illegals?

Pretty much all of the gangbangers from south of the border; of course you never heard of all the bodies that are routinely found on these routes into the U.S., right? Abandoned to die or raped and killed by the coyotes. You're fine wit that, though, since it annoys some white people.

Pretty much all of the gangbangers from south of the border; of course you never heard of all the bodies that are routinely found on these routes into the U.S., right? Abandoned to die or raped and killed by the coyotes. You're fine wit that, though, since it annoys some white people.
They aren't shooting up schools, churches, movie theaters etc.

They aren't shooting up schools, churches, movie theaters etc.

They don't need to, they rape and kill entire neighborhoods and villages, with impunity. It isn't a crime in Muslim countries to murder entire ethnic groups, and raping little boys is a widespread cultural rite among Muslim men. especially powerful ones in the military and public offices.

They don't need to, they rape and kill entire neighborhoods and villages, with impunity. It isn't a crime in Muslim countries to murder entire ethnic groups, and raping little boys is a widespread cultural rite among Muslim men. especially powerful ones in the military and public offices.

Molesting children will get you a death penalty in most Muslim countries. Are you talking about Africa?

Damn, you're a crybaby. I posted an observation that most of the thread titles here are about Deplorable victimhood. Rather than try to dispute that in any way, you have sucked vicarious victimhood, used a dead family as shields for your impotence, and flailed witless insults while sniveling about insults. Your latest whine here is just a pathetic cover for your inability to dispute my point that the right as been taken over by caterwauling victim-wannabes.
Whatever you say Wobbly. You've been on USMB for 10 years and I've never seen you post anything until you showed up in my thread about a drug cartel assassin who MURDERED AN ENTIRE FAMILY in Texas. You had nothing to say about that but choose instead to bash me. You have no class, and you are clearly a weak poster who just plays bash and run. But haters gonna hate and bashers goona bash. Go back to lurking, it's what you do best.

Again you purposely avoid the point.
The only point you have is above and between your ears, Zippy. You've dodged and ducked and run from what I've said only to demand I answer your dumbass fear fantasy about how many border crossers it would take to validate your hysteria. I'm sticking to the reality that you can't show illegal immigration is even a net negative now. You can't show a good reason for setting your hair on fire now.

Yeah you moron, Its difficult crossing the open border. People die trying, which is why we should not have encouraged so many to come here illegally
Then stop doing it, dummy.
the way Biden and harris have done.
Ah yes, you're a Deplorable. Everything is always somebody else's fault. I'd ask you how these evil people have "encouraged" anyone to come here, but you already have enough of my points you're running from.

I think it's kinda cute, though, how you keep trying to ease the guilt of your selfishness and hate by pretending you are really just concerned for the welfare of those poor BROWN HORDES WHO ARE INVADING OUR COUNTRY AND SMUGGLING WOMEN AND RAPING OUR DRUGS!

Ah, bitching about an open border has nothing to do with illegal immigration? Take a breath, hysterical twit. The OP was all about using brown boogey men to scare easily frightened rubes into obedience to fascism.

All I see here is a lot of projection coming from yourself. Illegal immigration as it is, with the border patrol busy trying to process so many people on a daily basis, makes it much easier for Cartels to operate. You keep seeming to want to ignore these things to make some sort of point about your obvious moral superiority.

The story again was a horrific one, not directly about crime by some illegal immigrant, but it does shine the light on the carnage caused by Drug cartels on both sides of the U.S. border. I know its difficult for you to connect lines together as to why one thing affects the other and to why maybe having a huge illegal population here in the future
may not be such a good thing, without only seeing racism, fascism ,xenophobia etc... cant help you there
Long-winded, convoluted bluster where you hope a no-pride I-know-you-are will cover your clumsy attempt to claim this thread has nothing to do with illegal immigration. Unfortuna because you can't deal with the points I presented. Still, I'm not sure this particular squeal in your semi-literate rant helped that awkward effort. "I know its difficult for you to connect lines together as to why one thing affects the other and to why maybe having a huge illegal population here in the future." Good thing we're not talking about illegal immigration, eh simp?

Look, you're just not very smart, and you are obviously very poorly educated. That explains why you are so easily suckered by Deplorable morons, but it has led you into committing the ultimate offense here. You're boring. You've bitched and moaned and run and dodged and hissed and spit limp insults while sniveling about insults, but you refuse to address my points with anything else. If you ever work up the courage to try to address what I've said, I might give you some more of the attention you crave. Or, if I am sufficiently drunk and stoned but bored, I might slap you around again. Until then, though, bye-bye boring boob.

^^^ Doped addled commie moron talks to itself all the time , then claims others ' never address anything it says'; lol another example of a brain fried on drugs. And for those not familair with this idiot's narrative style, he copies it from other tards at site like DU and Che Lives, and isn't even original, just another parrot.
Never heard of the sites where you got your feelings hurt or the bully liberals who hurt them or you either, snowflake, but I liked you in Blazing Saddles.

Whatever you say Wobbly. You've been on USMB for 10 years and I've never seen you post anything until you showed up in my thread about a drug cartel assassin who MURDERED AN ENTIRE FAMILY in Texas. You had nothing to say about that but choose instead to bash me. You have no class, and you are clearly a weak poster who just plays bash and run. But haters gonna hate and bashers goona bash. Go back to lurking, it's what you do best.
Congratulations! I didn't think it was possible, but your pointless whining is even more boring than yardbitch's. Well, it's close. Let me know if you ever work up the courage to address any of my points that have provoked your impotent flailing.

Congratulations! I didn't think it was possible, but your pointless whining is even more boring than yardbitch's. Well, it's close. Let me know if you ever work up the courage to address any of my points that have provoked your impotent flailing.
Ok sure, I don't think it's being a "crybaby' or a 'whiner' to point out the tragedy and danger that a cartel assassin murdered an entire family in Texas. For some reason you came out of the shadows when you saw my thread "Drug Cartel Assassin Murders entire Family" and thought "Oh cool! Here's my chance to attack a Conservative!! Yippee!!" You are what your record says you are and your record thus far, sucks.

If I tell you I believe you really are the victim here, will you stop slobbering on my ankles?

I am well aware of what they do yet this guy was not an illegal.
Apparently this is a thread pretending to be about a barbaric crime, but instead using the murder to rant about non-exhistent “open borders” and an “illegal alien” who actually isn’t. Go figure.

If I tell you I believe you really are the victim here, will you stop slobbering on my ankles?
(Sung to the tune of "Back in the Saddle, again")

The Whisperin' Squash[singing]:

Back from the Shadows again !
Out where an In-jun's your friend!
Where the veg'tables are green,
And you can pee into the stream!
Yes, we're back from the Shadows again!

(Sung to the tune of "Back in the Saddle, again")

The Whisperin' Squash[singing]:

Back from the Shadows again !
Out where an In-jun's your friend!
Where the veg'tables are green,
And you can pee into the stream!
Yes, we're back from the Shadows again!

The only point you have is above and between your ears, Zippy. You've dodged and ducked and run from what I've said only to demand I answer your dumbass fear fantasy about how many border crossers it would take to validate your hysteria. I'm sticking to the reality that you can't show illegal immigration is even a net negative now. You can't show a good reason for setting your hair on fire now.

I'm sticking to the reality that you can't show illegal immigration is even a net negative now.

Its been explained to you bitch. Too many times by people here, and not just myself. The OP was just fine.
You can take whatever "net" stats you have and shove them. Illegal immigration is wrong and limiting it should be a priority of our government, which it is not. I've said more than once here, let people come in legally through our immigration system, but you're the one who continues to be a whinny bitch, talking to you is worse than talking to a wall. Pretty much a waste of time.
Illegal immigration is a slap in the face to those who did it right. An open and unstable border is a danger and has cost lives on both sides of the border.... all of which you could really give a fuck about because you just dont care.
So just fuck off.

Forum List

Back