Drug Cartel assassin kills entire an entire Texas family before he's killed.

I was looking at the threads in this area, and I was struck by all the glaring proof that the right has been taken over by caterwauling. victim-wannabes. Almost every thread is about how the dominant race, religion, and gender is being bullied by somebody. This one? It is common knowledge that immigrants, legal and otherwise, commit fewer crimes per capita than do "real 'mericans." Despite this, feed the crybaby snowflakes enough anecdotes, and they are easily convinced of their right to snivel. It also appears this thread might follow a common pattern with the cult that at least half of what they regurgitate is bullshit, anyway.
These are fascist-wannabes so desperate for a daddy figure to protect them from all their boogey men that they even saw manly man in flabby old pampered brat like Generalissimo McBonespurs, aka il Douche.
No one is forcing YOU to post here

This happens because the West is too soft, it's called Human Rights. That's why the scum are not executed, and they go on to kill more.

Only Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines has got it right, he doesn't bother with Human Rights, he wants Human Lives. Anyone pushing or using drugs are executed, because drugs go on to ruin innocent lives. He wants to protect Human Lives and if you give up your Human Right to live in a society in a civilised way by drugs, then, Bang.
So?

You like BRUTAL DICTATORS

I was looking at the threads in this area, and I was struck by all the glaring proof that the right has been taken over by caterwauling. victim-wannabes. Almost every thread is about how the dominant race, religion, and gender is being bullied by somebody. This one? It is common knowledge that immigrants, legal and otherwise, commit fewer crimes per capita than do "real 'mericans." Despite this, feed the crybaby snowflakes enough anecdotes, and they are easily convinced of their right to snivel. It also appears this thread might follow a common pattern with the cult that at least half of what they regurgitate is bullshit, anyway.
These are fascist-wannabes so desperate for a daddy figure to protect them from all their boogey men that they even saw manly man in flabby old pampered brat like Generalissimo McBonespurs, aka il Douche.

Yep. Lots of competition for victim status.

Irrelevant to the fact that Deplorables are crybaby victim-wannabes whose only issue is "wah, wah, wah."
You sure seem to be doing a lot of whining too

I don't see ANYWHERE where you've addressed the topic of this thread.

Nothing but crying about people who have a problem with murderers and rapistst coming into this country illegally.

You dont have a fucking clue do you? Lets take a look at just one month of february.

Foreign aid to Latin America has nothing to do with the cost of illegal immigration here, dumbass. Although, now that you mention it, as much as selfish Deplorables bitch about it, the US ranks dead last among the 27 wealthiest countries in per capita foreign aid.
Three Billion in one month sent out of the U.S. we are supporting Latin America.. and that doesnt include relief from the U.S. government.
Again, challenged to show that the illegal immigration that fuels your hair fire, the best you can manage is some illiterate irrelevancy about foreign aid. You need to face the fact that people are using your fear and ignorance to sucker you with boogey men.
Its not all about the crime in the U.S... there are many other factors to consider. And then consider this dummy, I'm not against legal immigration, but illegal immigration is unfair to everyone. many people trying to make their way North are also preyed upon in many was and many die... and many are separated from their families forever.
Let them come here legal, its the governments fucking job and they sit back PRETENDING they cant do anything about it.
People break the law every day by jaywalking. People get killed over it. I don't see Deplorables squealing about that. Hell, you are willing to let American children die to protect your right to an AR-15 penile enhancement. Only an issue you cannot show is even a net negative has you running around squealing about how the sky is falling. And, pretending this is all about your deep concern for those poor brown people is just proof you have no pride or shame.

Foreign aid to Latin America has nothing to do with the cost of illegal immigration here, dumbass. Although, now that you mention it, as much as selfish Deplorables bitch about it, the US ranks dead last among the 27 wealthiest countries in per capita foreign aid.

Again, challenged to show that the illegal immigration that fuels your hair fire, the best you can manage is some illiterate irrelevancy about foreign aid. You need to face the fact that people are using your fear and ignorance to sucker you with boogey men.

People break the law every day by jaywalking. People get killed over it. I don't see Deplorables squealing about that. Hell, you are willing to let American children die to protect your right to an AR-15 penile enhancement. Only an issue you cannot show is even a net negative has you running around squealing about how the sky is falling. And, pretending this is all about your deep concern for those poor brown people is just proof you have no pride or shame.

You seemed to ignore the entire part about billions of dollars sent out of our economy through western union and money gram...
3 billion in one month. Foreign aid was just a side note retard. practice some reading comprehension, and yeah, I get it. Your all for illegal immigration, but your an ignorant fuck because you dont know the damage it does to people.

Ah, "I know you are, but what am I?" Along with "Yer Gay," we have both bullets in the Deplorable arsenal of wit.
I'm not responsible for your poor reading comprehension. I made a few comments about Deplorables trying to suck vicarious victimhood from the dead family they use as a shield for their impotence. And, the OP was an attempt to blame the deaths on an illegal alien that was not true.
Nothing but crying about people who have a problem with murderers and rapistst coming into this country illegally.
Yeah, I have a low tolerance for whiny bitches who are easily suckered into panty-wetting hysteria over a people who commit fewer crimes than American citizens do. The lack of logic in your panic is self-evident. Emotional incontinence is endemic to your cult.

You seemed to ignore the entire part about billions of dollars sent out of our economy through western union and money gram...
Ah, now you want to confiscate the money THEY earn, too? Commie.
3 billion in one month. Foreign aid was just a side note retard. practice some reading comprehension, and yeah, I get it. Your all for illegal immigration, but your an ignorant fuck because you dont know the damage it does to people.
Lots of illiterate hissing and spitting, as usual, but you continue to do nothing to back up your alligator mouth with anything but a hummingbird asshole. You've set your hair on fire, because your masters have convinced your easily frightened ass that hordes of brown people are coming from you. It is effective in keeping you trembling and obedient, but hissing and spitting is all you can come up with in terms of showing it is even a major problem for the country.

Oh, and you ignored the things I showed about the good they do, like contributing $7 billion/yr to social security that is unlikely to benefit them at all. It is part of what they pay for welfare for Americans.

hmmm then by your ILL'logic we should just open the border completely isnt that right? why not? if 1 million a year illegal aliens is so good , lets bring in ten million a year. We would have SUCH a more peaceful place to live then wouldnt we?
Can you please explain why ten million illegal aliens a year would be much more beneficial than relying on native born Americans?
I'm not responsible for your logical fallacies or fevered fantasies, cultist. Seems to me, though, that if it is currently even a net negative in its effects, you should be able to come up with something to support your fear and ignorance besides limp-wristed insults.

Ah, now you want to confiscate the money THEY earn, too? Commie.

Lots of illiterate hissing and spitting, as usual, but you continue to do nothing to back up your alligator mouth with anything but a hummingbird asshole. You've set your hair on fire, because your masters have convinced your easily frightened ass that hordes of brown people are coming from you. It is effective in keeping you trembling and obedient, but hissing and spitting is all you can come up with in terms of showing it is even a major problem for the country.

Oh, and you ignored the things I showed about the good they do, like contributing $7 billion/yr to social security that is unlikely to benefit them at all. It is part of what they pay for welfare for Americans.

"I'm not responsible for your poor reading comprehension. I made a few comments about Deplorables trying to suck vicarious victimhood from the dead family they use as a shield for their impotence. And, the OP was an attempt to blame the deaths on an illegal alien that was not true."

FALSE. Read the thread title again. Nowhere does it say anything about an illegal alien. The guy was a Cartel operative and thats what the OP said. So hard for you to grasp with your weak mind?

The OP drew a direct correlation to the problem with an open border.. and that would be correct. Drug cartel operate across our border and the current situation makes it easier for them.

I'm not responsible for your logical fallacies or fevered fantasies, cultist. Seems to me, though, that if it is currently even a net negative in its effects, you should be able to come up with something to support your fear and ignorance besides limp-wristed insults.

There is no FEAR in realizing we have a huge immigration problem. Again then, if a million illegal immigrants is so good for our economy and country , then why not 10 million a year? it should be ten times better right?
SO please explain your position then

There is no FEAR in realizing we have a huge immigration problem.
So huge, that when asked to show how, all you can do is hiss and spit and rebleat a logical fallacy that any high school graduate should be able to see through. "If a drink of wine is good for you, then a gallon a day should able you to live forever!"

Hysterical twit.

"I'm not responsible for your poor reading comprehension. I made a few comments about Deplorables trying to suck vicarious victimhood from the dead family they use as a shield for their impotence. And, the OP was an attempt to blame the deaths on an illegal alien that was not true."

FALSE. Read the thread title again. Nowhere does it say anything about an illegal alien. The guy was a Cartel operative and thats what the OP said. So hard for you to grasp with your weak mind?

The OP drew a direct correlation to the problem with an open border.. and that would be correct. Drug cartel operate across our border and the current situation makes it easier for them.
Ah, bitching about an open border has nothing to do with illegal immigration? Take a breath, hysterical twit. The OP was all about using brown boogey men to scare easily frightened rubes into obedience to fascism.

All that said, I did get a chuckle when an image came to mind of you trying to get your fat ass across a supposedly "OPEN BORDER!"

So huge, that when asked to show how, all you can do is hiss and spit and rebleat a logical fallacy that any high school graduate should be able to see through. "If a drink of wine is good for you, then a gallon a day should able you to live forever!"

Hysterical twit.

Again you purposely avoid the point. How much illegal immigration is "good" and at what point does it become harmful in your mind?
You dont seem to have a problem with one million illegal immigrants coming here in a year, youve pretty much said its a good thing. I contend there is a reason for Legal immigration and for that you call me a fear monger. Your a left wing lunatic

Ah, bitching about an open border has nothing to do with illegal immigration? Take a breath, hysterical twit. The OP was all about using brown boogey men to scare easily frightened rubes into obedience to fascism.

All that said, I did get a chuckle when an image came to mind of you trying to get your fat ass across a supposedly "OPEN BORDER!"

Yeah you moron, Its difficult crossing the open border. People die trying, which is why we should not have encouraged so many to come here illegally the way Biden and harris have done. Someone from Venezuela may not really have an idea of how dangerous it really is but with all the encouragement from Democrats we have seen more of them try.
Once again. Another reason for legal immigration, obviously something you are opposed to.

All I see here is a lot of projection coming from yourself. Illegal immigration as it is, with the border patrol busy trying to process so many people on a daily basis, makes it much easier for Cartels to operate. You keep seeming to want to ignore these things to make some sort of point about your obvious moral superiority.

The story again was a horrific one, not directly about crime by some illegal immigrant, but it does shine the light on the carnage caused by Drug cartels on both sides of the U.S. border. I know its difficult for you to connect lines together as to why one thing affects the other and to why maybe having a huge illegal population here in the future
may not be such a good thing, without only seeing racism, fascism ,xenophobia etc... cant help you there

How many of our mass murderers have been illegals?

I was just wondering if I could ever get so desperate that I could abandon enough pride to counter my observation that not one of your impotent flailings ever address anything I said. I heard a lot of piggie squealing in a trap, but again I did not see again any attempt to dispute anything I've said with anything other than said squealings. Again.

Okay, back to the show. If I am drunk enough or stoned enough and also bored enough I might be back, so watch yourselves.
^^^ Doped addled commie moron talks to itself all the time , then claims others ' never address anything it says'; lol another example of a brain fried on drugs. And for those not familair with this idiot's narrative style, he copies it from other tards at site like DU and Che Lives, and isn't even original, just another parrot.

^^^ Doped addled commie moron talks to itself all the time , then claims others ' never address anything it says'; lol another example of a brain fried on drugs.
How many of our mass murderers have been illegals?

Forum List

Back