Dr. Ben Carson is an Idiot Savant

Carson claims to not believe in evolution. Since he is a doctor I have a serious problem with that. Either he is psychotic or he is lying. Every time he operates on someones brain he has to be reminded of how that brain developed.

This is why my motto is "praise the deed not the person". To often people think a job or title makes some random person great, outstanding, or godlike. Nope they are just humans with specialized knowledge in one or more fields depending on how diligent they were about being well rounded.

Good point.

Okay... you go with "Ben Carson is Dumb!" We'll see how far that gets you! Ya think you can keep Hillary out of prison before she can get elected? ;)
It's not "Carson is dumb". Props were paid for his surgical chops. But, so far as Presidential politics go, he is out of his depth. He is a sterling neurosurgeon. But he appearantly seems to be precisely what he is, an inexperienced party in the most competitive public excerise that is not a sporting event, a race for the Presidency.

Dr. Carson would serve his nation better by keeping at his doctor gig, study up a bit, collect some sweet speaker's fees and try running for governor of Maryland.

Just like 2008's Sarah Palin, a rookie can make some really stupid statements. Gov. Palin should have become the night manager at the Wassilla Wendy's, taken a few civics courses at Wassilla Community College, and made a reality TVshow.

I've considered both the dumb and detached from reality angle and I'm sticking with dumb.

Okay... you go with "Ben Carson is Dumb!" We'll see how far that gets you! Ya think you can keep Hillary out of prison before she can get elected? ;)
It's not "Carson is dumb". Props were paid for his surgical chops. But, so far as Presidential politics go, he is out of his depth. He is a sterling neurosurgeon. But he appearantly seems to be precisely what he is, an inexperienced party in the most competitive public excerise that is not a sporting event, a race for the Presidency.

Dr. Carson would serve his nation better by keeping at his doctor gig, study up a bit, collect some sweet speaker's fees and try running for governor of Maryland.

Just like 2008's Sarah Palin, a rookie can make some really stupid statements. Gov. Palin should have become the night manager at the Wassilla Wendy's, taken a few civics courses at Wassilla Community College, and made a reality TVshow.

I've considered both the dumb and detached from reality angle and I'm sticking with dumb.
You always stick with dumb.
Again, Carson knows more about foreign policy than Obama.

There's just no other explanation.

Apparently his Dr. credentials check out, and he's a brain surgeon after all. And we always make the brain surgery / rocket science comparison when we mean to imply something is or is not really hard to master.

So, he's a terrific brain surgeon, except for a couple of sponges left behind. Okay... but what about everything else...

Outside of the hospital, outside of that specific arena, he's a blithering idiot. He comes off as borderline retarded when talking about public policy, the constitution, or foreign affairs.

Have you read his book on the constitution? It makes for some very entertaining reading. Like a 9th grader trying to convince the teacher he did his homework.

Anyways, there just no other way to slice it -- there's NO OTHER WORD for what Ben Carson is.

Idiot Savant.
You're merely an idiot.
Ben Carson has done more in the last 20 minutes than you've accomplished in your life. It really chaps your ass that a poor black man can grow up to become something without being handed everything by the government, doesnt it?

@TheRabbi

12243565_830581220388164_648592716015006712_n.jpg
Awesomely stupid remarks by Carson.

Bullshit

Carson claims to not believe in evolution. Since he is a doctor I have a serious problem with that. Either he is psychotic or he is lying. Every time he operates on someones brain he has to be reminded of how that brain developed.

It's disturbing to me how people in the 21st century cling to the conjectures of an 1859 naturalist as some kind of valid science. Tell me... do you believe in Spontaneous Generation as well?

Bullshit
LOL. Your most reasoned response to date.
Carson knows what "radical Islamic terrorism" is. Obama doesn.t

He's not an idiot savant. He's admitted he's an affirmative action baby. He's not good at anything. Just another semi-literate black given good jobs purely because he's black.

It's disturbing to me how people in the 21st century cling to the conjectures of an 1859 naturalist as some kind of valid science. Tell me... do you believe in Spontaneous Generation as well?

If charly was alive today he would NOT believe in evolution by natural selection. He had no idea how incredibly complicated even a single cell is let alone a trillion cell organism like a human.

Really? How, in the 21st century, can some people cling to the musings of a Bronze Age philosopher and the myth of Genesis?

Outside of the hospital, outside of that specific arena, he's a blithering idiot. He comes off as borderline retarded when talking about public policy, the constitution, or foreign affairs.

If he voted for Democrats he would be a saint...

You can't stand the fact he is a conservative, he doesn't fit your stereotype...

If he voted for Democrats he would be a saint...

You can't stand the fact he is a conservative, he doesn't fit your stereotype...
Perhaps he's smarter than those on the Right who believe him.

There's just no other explanation.

Apparently his Dr. credentials check out, and he's a brain surgeon after all. And we always make the brain surgery / rocket science comparison when we mean to imply something is or is not really hard to master.

So, he's a terrific brain surgeon, except for a couple of sponges left behind. Okay... but what about everything else...

Have you read his book on the constitution? It makes for some very entertaining reading. Like a 9th grader trying to convince the teacher he did his homework.

Anyways, there just no other way to slice it -- there's NO OTHER WORD for what Ben Carson is.

Idiot Savant.

You may be right. But Hazlnut is just an idiot. No savant. So......

DNA research has long overtaken and proven what the 1859 naturalist discovered as a theory. Evolution is a fact. You should keep up with current events like the Genome project so you dont sound so behind the current science.

If charly was alive today he would NOT believe in evolution by natural selection. He had no idea how incredibly complicated even a single cell is let alone a trillion cell organism like a human.
If Darwin was alive now he would be having multiple orgasms over the science that proves without a doubt evolution is a fact. You expose your ignorance and the genetic inability of your kind to grasp science when think otherwise. This should be required reading for idiots such as yourself.

Richard Dawkins: Universal DNA Code Is 'Knockdown' Evidence of Evolution

DNA research has long overtaken and proven what the 1859 naturalist discovered as a theory. Evolution is a fact. You should keep up with current events like the Genome project so you dont sound so behind the current science.

Actually, it is the opposite. DNA and the genome contradict Darwinian theory. Evolution, as defined by Darwin, is NOT a fact. It is a debunked theory that has no basis in scientific fact.

But just so you are aware of this, Darwinian theory was used for over 100 years as a basis to discriminate against black people. The Darwinian argument was, blacks were "less evolved" members of the species and some even argued they were a different species.

Really? How, in the 21st century, can some people cling to the musings of a Bronze Age philosopher and the myth of Genesis?

Because the more we learn about the universe and physics the more we realize that physics cannot create a physical universe. We all believe in "creation" in some form. (Unless you believe in some fantasy that isn't supportable in logic or science.) Something created a physical universe and physical matter can't create itself.

In the 21st century, we are discovering that strange things are happening at the subatomic level and they contradict everything we thought we knew about the universe.

"Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one." -Albert Einstein

Forum List

Back