Detroit Board of Ed Approves Process to Remove Dr. Ben Carson Name From School

Last edited:
Can’t have Detroit kids knowing about a black kid growing up in the ghetto with a single parent becoming a world famous brain surgeon and Presidential candidate and US Surgeon General.

Detroit Board of Ed Approves Process to Remove Dr. Ben Carson Name From School.
I remember back in the 1980s a show came out about how Detroit was and what should be done about that city..30 years later, it is still the cesspool of liberalism....

Robocop-rated-X.jpg

Can’t have Detroit kids knowing about a black kid growing up in the ghetto with a single parent becoming a world famous brain surgeon and Presidential candidate and US Surgeon General.

ROTFLMAO, hey Weatherman, since when was Ben Carson US Surgeon General???? You don't even know what the fuck he does...

….join the club!
Doctor Ben Carson is a lot more intelligent than you are you worthless piece of excrement. Okay, so Weather didnt realize Dr, Ben could of been the Surgeon General for he definately has the qualifications to be one, but instead, Dr. Carson wanted to help inner city "folks" by taking up the position of the Housing and Urban Development chief. But instead of debating the issue of the idiocy of Detroit and their removal of a great man, you attack the messenger for his mistake, typical of the Rules for Radicals...Only dumbass I see is you, who voted for the sick bitch and lost....bigly....

ROTFLMAO, hey Weatherman, since when was Ben Carson US Surgeon General???? You don't even know what the fuck he does...

….join the club!

It is funny that he directs HUD and if any dump needed HUD it is Detroit

Speaks volumes about why Detroit will stay Detroit.

Yup, the three kids still in a Detroit school should be upset.

Once they graduate, then go to prison and learn to read they will be furious.
th

….join the club!
Doctor Ben Carson is a lot more intelligent than you are you worthless piece of excrement. Okay, so Weather didnt realize Dr, Ben could of been the Surgeon General for he definately has the qualifications to be one, but instead, Dr. Carson wanted to help inner city "folks" by taking up the position of the Housing and Urban Development chief. But instead of debating the issue of the idiocy of Detroit and their removal of a great man, you attack the messenger for his mistake, typical of the Rules for Radicals...Only dumbass I see is you, who voted for the sick bitch and lost....bigly....

Spare me you your friggin hypocrisy. I have read your half-assed posts. If anyone is worthless, look in the mirror.

….join the club!

Spare me you your friggin hypocrisy. I have read your half-assed posts. If anyone is worthless, look in the mirror.

Nice purse swing sugar.

Local "Board of Education" entities have no right to rename schools no matter what, IMO! It is usually patronizing the way Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Junior BLVDs are. It actually encourages and glorifies race identity amongst non-Whites, while reminding Whites they should definitely not park on a MLK Blvd if the care about their personal safety and personal property. :p Naming schools should maybe be done democratically? I know that concept is alien to democrats, but still.

Forum List

Back