So when Donald Trump compared Ben Carson to a Child Molester

Lots of people said bad things about Trump too but the elections are over so living in Pettyland is fodder for the fools on the left. The rest of us have moved on.
And totally ignore the reality of what Trump said and what he is doing.
It's what grownups do. Hillary and obama said negative things too, like pretty much all political opponents. Lefties simply can't grow up.
Adults ignore the people they voted for turning around and lying to them? Those of you on the right obviously do.

Never mind BJ Clinton's little junkets to pedophile Island. He reportedly even ditched his SS detail several times.

So I don't care what Trump said, you bed wetters don't give a shit what the sick sociopath fucks you elect DO.
Quit making up stories.

Lots of people said bad things about Trump too but the elections are over so living in Pettyland is fodder for the fools on the left. The rest of us have moved on.
It's what grownups do. Hillary and obama said negative things too, like pretty much all political opponents. Lefties simply can't grow up.
Adults ignore the people they voted for turning around and lying to them? Those of you on the right obviously do.
Leftist spew doesn't become reality by force of will. You are a political religious fundamentalist proselytizing your faith, nothing more.

Leftist spew doesn't become reality by force of will. You are a political religious fundamentalist proselytizing your faith, nothing more.
Word of the day toilet paper? Works well, doesn't it?

Do you think he was already considering him a great prospect for Trump's future administration?

Donald Trump Compares Ben Carson To A 'Child Molester'

"You know, when he says he went after his mother and wanted to hit her in the head with a hammer, that bothers me. I mean, that's pretty bad," Trump said on CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront," adding that Carson described his temper as "pathological" in his book.

"I'm not saying anything other than pathological is a very serious disease. And he said he's pathological, somebody said he has pathological disease," Trump said.

"It's in the book that he's got a pathological temper," Trump continued. "That's a big problem because you don't cure that."

Trump then offered the example of a child molester.

"You don't cure these people. You don't cure a child molester. There's no cure for it. Pathological, there's no cure for that," he said."

No cure. Dr. Incurable now at the helm of HUD. Run for your lives!!!!!!!
You misunderstood this. He meant the type of child molester that you respect and reward.

Maybe Dr. Carson could perform brain surgery on himself,

to separate the Dr. Jekyll Carson from the Mr. Hyde Carson.

That would be historic!!!
As Obama says, "get in back".

You lost snowflake.

And obeezy gave that hag hillary a job after flaying her ass, and she his, in the primaries.

And we thank him for it, as without it, she doesn't make the game changing mistake of that stupid assed server, and is very possibly our next president, so:

Thanks Obama!

Do you think he was already considering him a great prospect for Trump's future administration?

"You know, when he says he went after his mother and wanted to hit her in the head with a hammer, that bothers me. I mean, that's pretty bad," Trump said on CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront," adding that Carson described his temper as "pathological" in his book.

"I'm not saying anything other than pathological is a very serious disease. And he said he's pathological, somebody said he has pathological disease," Trump said.

"It's in the book that he's got a pathological temper," Trump continued. "That's a big problem because you don't cure that."

"You don't cure these people. You don't cure a child molester. There's no cure for it. Pathological, there's no cure for that," he said."

Obama said Hillary would be a poor leader and proved it when he made her Secretary of state.

So you are using Trump as a source to discredit his own appointment?

Man, Trump has y'all running in circles now.

Yep and Obama was rewarded lie of the year, and yet you kept swallowing his many lies for years. Gruber described you well.

Word of the day toilet paper? Works well, doesn't it?
I can't even understand you at this point.

I think he meant Ben Carson is qualified to be president.

Trump discredited his own appointment. I'm just reminding you.

Trump offered an example of "pathological behavior". Racist left wing spin turned it into "Carson/child molester".

Alot of folks are going to get lost in the woods if they take literally every tweet and belch of Donald Trump.LOL

This was the ugliest political campaign I have ever witnessed in my life.

BOTH sides dropped so far in the gutter it will still take months just to wash the crap off of them all while they try to begin the 'Kumbaya' uniting process.

Politicians have proven they revert to their most basic animalistic or childish personas in the chase for wealth and POWER. I blame them a great deal, but I also fault the American people who have allowed themselves to be so partisanly divided with hatred that they were sucked into it, got down in the sewers with them, and defended everything they were doing.

The American people need to come to the realization and COMMITTMENT to STOP this crap in the future. When they see a politician - even theirs - cross the line they should hammer them for it not enable their actions!

Basically I believe that if a politician can't tell me why I should vote for them, how they plan to benefit this nation and me, if they have to resort to making the majority of their campaign personally attacking the opposition, the oppositions' wives and families then they have exposed a SERIOUS almost dis-qualifiable character flaw and no reason to vote for them.

I agree Trump was there at that point...but he wasn't alone. If these qualifiers were in-place for this election BOTHG parties would have been searching for new candidates IMO.

ALSO, an IMMEDIATE disqualifier should be if a candidate / candidate's campaign staff is found to be hiring thugs, arsonists, bombers, and violent people to rob/vandalize/firebomb the opponent's HQs - chase down, beat up, bloody AMERICAN citizens attending their opponents political events that displays a level of criminal hatred for the American people and this country, a desire to do absolutely ANYTHING to obtain office!

No matter at WHAT stage of the election this is discovered and proven the candidate should be removed from the election. Even if you need to delay the election several months this type of criminal activity against US citizens in an attempt to discourage and prevent voting in an election should not be tolerated.

Mitt Romney, Carson Palmer, Ted Cruz - If I were any of them I would not want or be seeking a position in the Trump ad ministration unless a personal apology was given (I think it should be public because the extremely nasty things said were done so publicly - but I don't think Trump's ego would allow for this) UNLESS I had a serious, strong, heart-felt belief that once I was in I could do some serious good for this country - which also depends on their ability to work for Donald Trump.

Alot of folks are going to get lost in the woods if they take literally every tweet and belch of Donald Trump.LOL

See? That's a perfect example of Trumptardation.

I am the retard? I don't follow Trump tweets. I don't really care what the circus barker belches forth.

The retard must be someone else in the room.

Look NYC, watch what Trump does, and not what he says, or is 'reported' to have said or done. You will have plenty of ammo in the next four years.

I am the retard? I don't follow Trump tweets. I don't really care what the circus barker belches forth.

Look NYC, watch what Trump does, and not what he says, or is 'reported' to have said or done. You will have plenty of ammo in the next four years.

So all the people who voted for him over what he said were wrong to believe anything he said.

So all the people who voted for him over what he said were wrong to believe anything he said.

It depends on what he does.

Trumps first step will be to officially propose a budget to the Legislature. This should be interesting.

Forum List

Back