So when Donald Trump compared Ben Carson to a Child Molester

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Do you think he was already considering him a great prospect for Trump's future administration?

Donald Trump Compares Ben Carson To A 'Child Molester'

"You know, when he says he went after his mother and wanted to hit her in the head with a hammer, that bothers me. I mean, that's pretty bad," Trump said on CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront," adding that Carson described his temper as "pathological" in his book.

"I'm not saying anything other than pathological is a very serious disease. And he said he's pathological, somebody said he has pathological disease," Trump said.

"It's in the book that he's got a pathological temper," Trump continued. "That's a big problem because you don't cure that."

Trump then offered the example of a child molester.

"You don't cure these people. You don't cure a child molester. There's no cure for it. Pathological, there's no cure for that," he said."

No cure. Dr. Incurable now at the helm of HUD. Run for your lives!!!!!!!

Do you think he was already considering him a great prospect for Trump's future administration?

"You know, when he says he went after his mother and wanted to hit her in the head with a hammer, that bothers me. I mean, that's pretty bad," Trump said on CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront," adding that Carson described his temper as "pathological" in his book.

"I'm not saying anything other than pathological is a very serious disease. And he said he's pathological, somebody said he has pathological disease," Trump said.

"It's in the book that he's got a pathological temper," Trump continued. "That's a big problem because you don't cure that."

"You don't cure these people. You don't cure a child molester. There's no cure for it. Pathological, there's no cure for that," he said."

You misunderstood this. He meant the type of child molester that you respect and reward.

You misunderstood this. He meant the type of child molester that you respect and reward.

Maybe Dr. Carson could perform brain surgery on himself,

to separate the Dr. Jekyll Carson from the Mr. Hyde Carson.

That would be historic!!!

Lots of people said bad things about Trump too but the elections are over so living in Pettyland is fodder for the fools on the left. The rest of us have moved on.

I see the Nov 8th butthurt is still flaming

Four years of you having nothing to say is going to be a treat.

I'm on the winning side, toad. Now shut up and you left loons get the hell out of the way while the right fixes your fuck up

That's your pathology. We'll put you on Trump's list of incurables.

LOL Dumb Deer STILL thinks I give a shit what he blabbers. I don't.

I'm on the winning side, toad. Now shut up and you left loons get the hell out of the way while the right fixes your fuck up

I think you have more posts in this thread than I do, Grandma Give a Shit.

Lots of people said bad things about Trump too but the elections are over so living in Pettyland is fodder for the fools on the left. The rest of us have moved on.
And totally ignore the reality of what Trump said and what he is doing.
It's what grownups do. Hillary and obama said negative things too, like pretty much all political opponents. Lefties simply can't grow up.

I think you have more posts in this thread than I do, Grandma Give a Shit.

I'm mocking you. "Mr Fake IQ"....of course you're too stupid to realize it.

It's hilarious, you consider yourself an intellectual elite....everyone else considers you a daffy left loon

Never mind BJ Clinton's little junkets to pedophile Island. He reportedly even ditched his SS detail several times.

So I don't care what Trump said, you bed wetters don't give a shit what the sick sociopath fucks you elect DO.

Forum List

Back