Dow hits 23,000, Dems Pissed

Can you give us evidence of any Democrat being actually pissed? Or is this just you making stuff up to fit .... something something?

He heard it from Alex Jones.....isn't THAT good enough???.........LOL

Dow up 13,000 points under The Great Obama

Over half the value of todays market happened under the Great One

That's what happens when the markets are pumped full of funny money...but you're too dense to understand what was happening

Pumping full of money creates massive inflation as the value of the dollar diminishes

There was record low inflation under The Great Obama

Oh that's an easy one. The Democrats nightmare is a country full of successful people with their own money not dependent on the government.

Morons like you should then recognize that Obama's BIGGEST mistake in bailing out Wall Street bankers was meant to do what???

Why is it that Democrats want to remove Trump from office and throw the country into a deep recession or worse?

View attachment 155010

If your other half brain were functioning, you'd recognize that the stock market rising actually indicates that there is NO reason to give large conglomerate huge tax breaks........If they're doing so fucking well, WHY are they not creating more jobs and WHY are they not raising wages for their employees???

mmm nat's pissed... :laugh: ..

Maybe if you asked the Democratic Party to get off the resistance and obstruction bullshit it would help.

btw. why weren't you asking those questions the past 9 years... mmm

I have........BUT, who the fuck started this thread "praising" the orange clown for the rise on Wall Street????......and of Obama and trump WHO is asking for tax breaks for these rich bastards??

In order for Trump to match the accomplishments of The Great Obama, the Dow would have to hit 60,000

I will be very happy with Trump if it happens

I have........BUT, who the fuck started this thread "praising" the orange clown for the rise on Wall Street????......and of Obama and trump WHO is asking for tax breaks for these rich bastards??

I didn't do that, that's fake news...:eusa_naughty:

sheesh ..

In order for Trump to match the accomplishments of The Great Obama, the Dow would have to hit 60,000

... or double the national debt to 40 Trillion if Dems. have their way..

60,000 .. ?

That's what happens when the markets are pumped full of funny money...but you're too dense to understand what was happening

Pumping full of money creates massive inflation as the value of the dollar diminishes

You're a moron and have no clue how Fed policy over inflated the markets by pumping trillions into it with low interest rates. But you're a moron on virtually everything

Dow opens .. up to 23,112 already

We need a Dem to cool the enthusiasm.... :night:

... or double the national debt to 40 Trillion if Dems. have their way..

60,000 .. ?
Has Trump proposed a balanced budget?

Where is that Balanced Budget Amendment Republicans screamed for while Obama was President?

You're a moron and have no clue how Fed policy over inflated the markets by pumping trillions into it with low interest rates. But you're a moron on virtually everything

Umm...it worked

$55 trillion in added national wealth under the Great Obama

I have no problem riding the Obama wave from now on.

Shitforhair hasn't done a damn thing but try and kill everything Obama has done, but the so called RINO'S keep his sorry ass on a short leash and bitch slap him when he needs it.

I'd call that pissed.. :laugh:

Oh...so your definition of pissed is............because you say so to fit some kind of straw man argument you are cobbling together............ok.

Why is it that Democrats want to remove Trump from office and throw the country into a deep recession or worse?

View attachment 155010
Can you give us evidence of any Democrat being actually pissed? Or is this just you making stuff up to fit .... something something?

First answer this .. What planet are you on?

How odd that I do not see any evidence of any Democrat being actually pissed in your reply. And here I thought it would be easy for you to provide said evidence..........making stuff up it is, then.

Forum List

Back