Dow hits 23,000, Dems Pissed

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Why is it that Democrats want to remove Trump from office and throw the country into a deep recession or worse?

gmc14979520170404112600.jpg

Oh that's an easy one. The Democrats nightmare is a country full of successful people with their own money not dependent on the government. The Great Depression created more Democrats than any period in American history.

Oh that's an easy one. The Democrats nightmare is a country full of successful people with their own money not dependent on the government. The Great Depression created more Democrats than any period in American history.

Yup, Obama expanded poverty, screwed over the middle class and suckholed the rich for contributions, I guess Democrats like that kinda crap and doubling the national debt, sheer liberal brilliance.. :eusa_doh:

27 Facts That Show How The Middle Class Has Fared Under 6 Years Of Barack Obama

I have no problem riding the Obama wave from now on.

Shitforhair hasn't done a damn thing but try and kill everything Obama has done, but the so called RINO'S keep his sorry ass on a short leash and bitch slap him when he needs it.

Why would Democrats be pissed? Republicans just can't bring themselves to thank Obama for cleaning up the Bush/GOP mess.

Democrats are always pissed and ...all Hell broke loose when Nancy and Harry took over Congress, as you recall they were delusional before that as well...:wink_2:

I have no problem riding the Obama wave from now on.

Shitforhair hasn't done a damn thing but try and kill everything Obama has done, but the so called RINO'S keep his sorry ass on a short leash and bitch slap him when he needs it.

I'd call that pissed.. :laugh:

Oh boy! Wall Street is building another bubble! When it pops are any of you going to blame that on Trump? Not likely.

Dow up 13,000 points under The Great Obama

Over half the value of todays market happened under the Great One

Hanging your political hat on the vagaries of the stock market isn't a terribly good idea...

Yup it's a sign among other signs for optimism or pessimism if you're so inclined.

Oh boy! Wall Street is building another bubble! When it pops are any of you going to blame that on Trump? Not likely.

Nope, I'd probably blame the dysfunctional do nothing Democrats in Congress, that's the most likely.

Why is it that Democrats want to remove Trump from office and throw the country into a deep recession or worse?

View attachment 155010

If your other half brain were functioning, you'd recognize that the stock market rising actually indicates that there is NO reason to give large conglomerate huge tax breaks........If they're doing so fucking well, WHY are they not creating more jobs and WHY are they not raising wages for their employees???

Forum List

Back