Dow hits 23,000, Dems Pissed

Oh that's an easy one. The Democrats nightmare is a country full of successful people with their own money not dependent on the government. The Great Depression created more Democrats than any period in American history.

Yup, Obama expanded poverty, screwed over the middle class and suckholed the rich for contributions, I guess Democrats like that kinda crap and doubling the national debt, sheer liberal brilliance.. :eusa_doh:

27 Facts That Show How The Middle Class Has Fared Under 6 Years Of Barack Obama
What a lying fuck you are. When the baton was handed to President Obama, the economy was headed straight down. 750,000 people lost their jobs that month. The Dow went down to 6500 by March, and then the policies that President Obama put into place began to gain traction, and it leveled off, and began the long slow climb back. In spite of the GOP doing everything it could to slow that economy, and throw us into the Second Great Republican Depression, by the time President Obama handed of the baton, the Dow was approaching 20,000. That is an increase by a factor of three, to achieve that, the present fat bastard in the White House would have to see a market at about 60,000 by 2024.

And this middle class tradesmen cracked 100K every year but 2009 under President Obama. Now losers like you might not be able to find any work, other than cleaning toilets, but for any skilled tradesman, things have never been better. 6 million jobs for skilled workers out there going begging. President Obama had a very successful two terms, and the nation is far better for his service. That is not something that will ever be said concerning the Presidency of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.
Don't confuse Lumpy with facts. He's gets very disoriented and runs to his MAGA hat where he knows he's safe from all facts and reason.

IMG_0266.JPG
Oh that's an easy one. The Democrats nightmare is a country full of successful people with their own money not dependent on the government. The Great Depression created more Democrats than any period in American history.

Yup, Obama expanded poverty, screwed over the middle class and suckholed the rich for contributions, I guess Democrats like that kinda crap and doubling the national debt, sheer liberal brilliance.. :eusa_doh:

What a lying fuck you are. When the baton was handed to President Obama, the economy was headed straight down. 750,000 people lost their jobs that month. The Dow went down to 6500 by March, and then the policies that President Obama put into place began to gain traction, and it leveled off, and began the long slow climb back. In spite of the GOP doing everything it could to slow that economy, and throw us into the Second Great Republican Depression, by the time President Obama handed of the baton, the Dow was approaching 20,000. That is an increase by a factor of three, to achieve that, the present fat bastard in the White House would have to see a market at about 60,000 by 2024.

And this middle class tradesmen cracked 100K every year but 2009 under President Obama. Now losers like you might not be able to find any work, other than cleaning toilets, but for any skilled tradesman, things have never been better. 6 million jobs for skilled workers out there going begging. President Obama had a very successful two terms, and the nation is far better for his service. That is not something that will ever be said concerning the Presidency of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

Not a year of 3% GDP growth, one of a kind failure.

Trump will have better than that on his first year, just watch.
Who cares?
The Great Obama had constant growth for eight years

Why is it that Democrats want to remove Trump from office and throw the country into a deep recession or worse?

View attachment 155010
90% of stocks are owned by 10% of America. You got nothing.

Eh, I got plenty more than I need and it doesn't change the fact that the sore losers want Trump out of office and the economy to tank.. Which is STUPID on all levels.

donald-trump-wins-the-presidency-cartoon-mckee1.jpg

Why is it that Democrats want to remove Trump from office and throw the country into a deep recession or worse?

View attachment 155010

Eh, I got plenty more than I need and it doesn't change the fact that the sore losers want Trump out of office and the economy to tank.. Which is STUPID on all levels.

View attachment 155180
So....have you shown any evidence of us being pissed at the Dow reaching 23,000? I personally am delighted.

View attachment 155177

Not a year of 3% GDP growth, one of a kind failure.

Trump will have better than that on his first year, just watch.
Who cares?
The Great Obama had constant growth for eight years

Have to love how the far left touts the failures of Obama as a success..

Guess that is why they see losing as winning!

View attachment 155010

View attachment 155180
So....have you shown any evidence of us being pissed at the Dow reaching 23,000? I personally am delighted.

Show all the threads and posts from the far left on this board, proud the DOW is doing so well.

Don't confuse Lumpy with facts. He's gets very disoriented and runs to his MAGA hat where he knows he's safe from all facts and reason.

Eh, I don't feel like kicking your ass again today, it's a waste of time.

btw .. you and Old Rocks make a perfect match.. :suck:

768.jpg

Oh boy! Wall Street is building another bubble! When it pops are any of you going to blame that on Trump? Not likely.

Nope, I'd probably blame the dysfunctional do nothing Democrats in Congress, that's the most likely.

You've got a short memory or you were in a coma during the Obama years. Now that was an obstructionist Congress.

View attachment 155010

View attachment 155180

Maybe if you weren't so familiar with your fellow travelers being soooo rude and crude you could glean opposing views...good luck with that..

Last edited:
Oh boy! Wall Street is building another bubble! When it pops are any of you going to blame that on Trump? Not likely.

Nope, I'd probably blame the dysfunctional do nothing Democrats in Congress, that's the most likely.

You've got a short memory or you were in a coma during the Obama years. Now that was an obstructionist Congress.

Yes that Harry Reid did table a lot of bills so they could not be voted on!

Silly far left drone!

YOU missed this I'm guessing .. Harry Reid set the record for great legislation aborted/murdered/democrated in the Senate.

.B1zsZXOIAAE-tVb.jpg

Last edited:

Silly far left drone!
I'm talking about the obstructionist House Republicans headed by Boehner. You know...the gang who wanted Obama to fail.
And they didn't do a thing to help the economy recover during the Great Recession just to spite Obama. In fact...the dumb bastards almost caused us to renege on our financial obligations. The US credit rating was lowered as a result....

YOU missed this I'm guessing .. Harry Reid set the record for great legislation aborted/murdered/democrated in the Senate.

.View attachment 155190

Factcheck puts a different spin on it.:

"We do not doubt that some of the 387 bills on McCarthy’s list are substantive and that some of the 46 bills on Boehner’s list may help the economy. But any suggestion that there are 387 bills being ignored that could “grow our economy” or even would “help the country” is an exaggeration, and so is the speaker’s statement that “almost all” of the 46 “jobs bills” are bipartisan."

Boehner's 'Bipartisan' Bunk - FactCheck.org

Silly far left drone!
I'm talking about the obstructionist House Republicans headed by Boehner. You know...the gang who wanted Obama to fail.
And they didn't do a thing to help the economy recover during the Great Recession just to spite Obama. In fact...the dumb bastards almost caused us to renege on our financial obligations. The US credit rating was lowered as a result....

Well, bottom line we know that Congress is dysfunctional and a swamp, continuing to be so may be great .. tit for tat .. but not so good for JQ and the Public... or pubic,,,

Last edited:

.View attachment 155190

"We do not doubt that some of the 387 bills on McCarthy’s list are substantive and that some of the 46 bills on Boehner’s list may help the economy. But any suggestion that there are 387 bills being ignored that could “grow our economy” or even would “help the country” is an exaggeration, and so is the speaker’s statement that “almost all” of the 46 “jobs bills” are bipartisan."

I have zero confidence in factcheck but I'm glad you acknowledge their, "different spin on it"

I'm having a difficult time posting on the USMB today, I'll catch you later... too frustrating.

Silly far left drone!

Yes we know Harry Reid did his best to table bills so Obama could go out campaigning on the tax payer dime.

And you still lost all those states and seats..

.View attachment 155190

Fact check has proven to be a far left site especially when they reported that Bill Clinton did not have an opportunity to take out Bin Laden when we was president!

Forum List

Back