Dow hits 23,000, Dems Pissed

Why is it that Democrats want to remove Trump from office and throw the country into a deep recession or worse?

View attachment 155010

If your other half brain were functioning, you'd recognize that the stock market rising actually indicates that there is NO reason to give large conglomerate huge tax breaks........If they're doing so fucking well, WHY are they not creating more jobs and WHY are they not raising wages for their employees???
like insurance companies?

The joke's on Trump and the Trumptards. Because Trump is such a truly awful president, and a truly awful excuse for a human being,

the stock market soars but the people (except for his cult) rightfully give Trump no credit for it.

about 50% of this nation invests in the stock market, the other 50% have no investments at all

and of that 50% that own stocks, the top 20% income earners own 90% of those stocks

it's great and wonderful that wall street is prospering, but it only helps very few in this nation the most...we have 401ks so I guess we are lucky....until the whole market crashes again

Last edited:
about 50% of this nation invests in the stock market, the other 50% have no investments at all
.. Cool but what are the other 50% doing with their money? :p

"Baseball is ninety percent mental and the other half is physical." -- Yogi Berra
they don't have any extra money to save or invest nightfox... they live day by day or week by week.....or month by month on Social Security :(

In order for Trump to match the accomplishments of The Great Obama, the Dow would have to hit 60,000

I will be very happy with Trump if it happens
If we hit 60,000 we wouldn't have to worry about the economy for generations, and Trump would be a better president for the economy than every other president in this nation's history twice over.

You clearly don't understand how massive a jump Trump's stock market is compared to Obama's.

Obama merely prevented the country from going down in flames at best. The stock market hardly increased at all from its highest rate under Bush.

I have no problem riding the Obama wave from now on.

Shitforhair hasn't done a damn thing but try and kill everything Obama has done, but the so called RINO'S keep his sorry ass on a short leash and bitch slap him when he needs it.

I'd call that pissed.. :laugh:

Oh...so your definition of pissed is............because you say so to fit some kind of straw man argument you are cobbling together............ok.

Nope, Seite seems pissed to me...

Nice seeing you around Lady B... :)

Last edited:
Whatever would Donald Trump say about all this?

Donald Trump Says the Federal Reserve Has Created a 'False Economy'

“They’re keeping the rates down so that everything else doesn’t go down,” Trump said in response to a reporter’s request to address a potential rate hike by the Federal Reserve in September. “We have a very false economy,” he said.

Trump called jobs numbers ‘fake’ before they made him look good

Don't believe those phony numbers when you hear 4.9 and 5 percent unemployment. As high as 35 — as in fact, I heard recently, 42 percent.

The DOW is racist by definition.

It is white people with power and money flaunting their power and money and it's a scoreboard for the evil corporations.

BOYCOTT THE STOCK MARKET!

HATE CRIME!!

like insurance companies?

Like THAT is an answer to my questions???

Ask your orange clown WHY such insurance companies are exempt for anti-trust laws and collude to raise premiums?

Yup, Trump should cut off the illegal payoffs to the favored insurance fat cats, under Obama they were making a killing. Oh wait, he did and y'all don't like it.

Yesterday-Trump says it's all just a bubble:

“You have a situation where you have an inflated stock market. It started to deflate, but then it went back up again. Usually that’s a bad sign. That’s a sign of things to come. And yeah, I think we’re sitting on a very, very big bubble.”

Interview with Bob Woodward and Robert Costa of The Washington Post, April 2, 2016

“If rates go up, you’re going to see something that’s not pretty. It’s all a big bubble.”
— Fox News interview, Aug. 9, 2016

They’re keeping the rates artificially low so that Obama can go out and play golf in January and say that he did a good job. It’s a very false economy … an article stock market.
— Remarks to reporters on his plane, Sept. 5, 2016

Analysis | President Trump keeps celebrating stock market highs. That’s a big flip-flop.

Who's playing golf now Clown?

trump-meme.jpg

The joke's on Trump and the Trumptards. Because Trump is such a truly awful president, and a truly awful excuse for a human being,

the stock market soars but the people (except for his cult) rightfully give Trump no credit for it.

Frothy in NY... :thanks:

Only rich people have 401k funds, so ONLY rich people benefit when the stock market does well.

Hey, what happened to that Trump stock market crash Paul Krugman guaranteed when Trump won the Presidency ... fair and square?

Isn't he, "THE" Democrat golden brain of economics?

:lmao:

Democrats try soooo desperately to be right but they keep ending up sooooo wrong, it must be frustrating... :itsok:

MY stocks are doing GREAT but pity the poor people who live paycheck to paycheck. :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back