I like people who weren't captured ..

Donald J Trump was a draft dodger, whenever he speaks on any issue concerning patriotism or the flag or veterans he needs to be called out for his actions not his empty words.

"I like people who weren't captured."
And this from a guy who squirreled out of service in Vietnam and likened his "service" of trying to avoid STDs while being blatantly sexually promiscuous in New York to dodging bullets in Vietnam. And he's now technically-speaking POTUS???? How many Americans died in Vietnam. Were wounded. Were taken prisoner. Wished that they were back in the States in bed with a sexy woman. Pig.

McCain was captured by the traitors indeed. Maybe it's his brain damage that drive him.

I prefer Presidents who are not mentally Ill like Trump

Never Mind the Bollocks...tales of the Trumpsticles ...his small testicles and his Massive Blubber ass

Bette Midler @ BetteMidler on twitter posted this today....

Trump has spent 1 out of every 4 days as President playing golf. Boy,
that takes a lot of small white balls.

guess who doesn't like candy-ass narcissists with big mouths ..

Analysis | Longtime foes on foreign policy, McCain and Biden form alliance against Trumpism

good thing Republicans are unified ... ain't that right Donnieboi ?
Jebus H, Christo. Another post about bashing Trump. Well guess what time it is. Bring out the youtube videos once again for all you snowflakes.

Make sure to point out my signature Tyrone, how it makes you so mad.....

Analysis | Longtime foes on foreign policy, McCain and Biden form alliance against Trumpism

Jebus H, Christo. Another post about bashing Trump. Well guess what time it is. Bring out the youtube videos once again for all you snowflakes.

I prefer Presidents who do not have a Giant Blubbery Orange ass attached to them

say did you know you have a fake George Carlin quote trailing all your post ?

Let me share the real one stooge...enjoy

heartland-carlin-fixed.jpg

I just did stooge... I want everyone to know what a dishonest idiot you are ...My hope is that Carlin's daughters hear-of this repeated fake quote and sues
The Fake quote corrected for accuracy is as follows...

I just did stooge... I want everyone to know what a dishonest idiot you are ...My hope is that Carlin's daughters hear-of this repeated fake quote and sues

Cry me a river Tyrone........Pussy till the end....You pajama boy you...

american-manhood.jpg

I prefer Presidents who do not have a Giant Blubbery Orange ass attached to them

say did you know you have a fake George Carlin quote trailing all your post ?

Let me share the real one stooge...enjoy

Governments and Corporations: Two Sides of the Same Coin
A corporation and a government are nothing more than different ways of organizing human beings for some form of collective action; there is nothing to suggest that by definition, one mode of organization is absolutely superior to the other.
Tyrone this is why you are just a typical stupid liberal(redundant statement)....

Oh by the way, Jesus never smoked a cigarette or wore sunglasses, so your avatar is not correct and should be changed, you worthless hypocrite...

Oh by the way, Jesus never smoked a cigarette or wore sunglasses, so your avatar is not correct and should be changed, you worthless hypocrite...

I am just doing a Public Service by Pointing out that you are a very dishonest Individual who insists on a Fake quote

Here is the real quote by the way

I am just doing a Public Service by Pointing out that you are a very dishonest Individual who insists on a Fake quote

Here is the real quote by the way

Your just a fucking hypocrite who wets his pants every time you see my signature...

Your just a fucking hypocrite who wets his pants every time you see my signature...
On the contrary...your signature gicves me an opportunity to document for others that you are a dishonest individual who has a fakle Carlin quote that the authros apologized for ...I am just using the opportunity to demonstarte that you are dishonest

Here is the Real quote again

On the contrary...your signature gicves me an opportunity to document for others that you are a dishonest individual who has a fakle Carlin quote that the authros apologized for ...I am just using the opportunity to demonstarte that you are dishonest

Here is the Real quote again

Your avatar proves how dishonest you are, while my video shown, and link posted proved that Big Corp and the Government are the same thing, so while you are saying the big, wealthy business interests, who are represented by big government, you make my argument about George and how he hated both, yet stupid liberals(redundant statement) like you just adore your government. Now go cry me another river, change your wet underwear, and put your binkie back in your mouth, poor, poor, pajama boy. Lost again..
Big Corporations and Big Government Go Hand in Hand | FreedomWorks

Does your wife beat you regularly?

woman-beating-man.jpg

Forum List

Back