Dow 8,000?

I am amazed the market is going up. Virtually every piece of news is negative for earnings down the road, with economists predicting a slow down next year. Why would you possibly want to buy stocks now? I suspect new lows are coming ahead of November.

It's probably due to people thinking they can get money from it before it tanks in January from the tax increases and insurance hikes from Obamacare.

Earnings are way up this qtr. Your gonna have to wait for the sky to fall chicken little.

Earnings are way up because companies are doing what they can to move profits into income during this year instead of next year at the hire tax rate. It's artificial.

Only six percent think rdean is capable of going 24 hours without saying the word "republican".

You should get mad at the Republican leadership, not me. They're the ones who apologized to BP. Called the unemployed "whiners and bellyachers" and compared children who get free lunch in schools to animals who will breed if you feed them.

They're the ones who gave trillions to the rich, 35 billion in subsidies to oil companies but don't want to help the unemployed because 3% of what they gave to the rich would be "too much".

And yet, not one of them is forcing you to say anything about them for 24 hours.

Earnings are way up this qtr. Your gonna have to wait for the sky to fall chicken little.

The IMF and EU broke off talks with Hungary the other day. The DOW dropped over 250 on Friday and Asian stocks are plummeting this morning. Just you wait until September comes around. I guarantee we end this year below 10,000.

Only six percent think rdean is capable of going 24 hours without saying the word "republican".

You should get mad at the Republican leadership, not me. They're the ones who apologized to BP. Called the unemployed "whiners and bellyachers" and compared children who get free lunch in schools to animals who will breed if you feed them.

They're the ones who gave trillions to the rich, 35 billion in subsidies to oil companies but don't want to help the unemployed because 3% of what they gave to the rich would be "too much".

Which Republican leader apologized to BP? (And they deserved an apology btw)? Which one called the unemployed whiners and bellyachers? Which one compared school children to animals?

The IMF and EU broke off talks with Hungary the other day. The DOW dropped over 250 on Friday and Asian stocks are plummeting this morning. Just you wait until September comes around. I guarantee we end this year below 10,000.

thanks for the comedy, you must be poor

BP deserves every bit of skull dragging they get and more.
We have drilled 350+ deepwater wells without a garbage one they tried to get away with.

BP deserves every bit of skull dragging they get and more.
We have drilled 350+ deepwater wells without a garbage one they tried to get away with.

THe only thing skull dragged is you.
Drilling involves risk. That BP's one well is the only one to experience this kind of blowout is phenomenal.
No wonder you are on iggy.

Which Republican leader apologized to BP? (And they deserved an apology btw)? Which one called the unemployed whiners and bellyachers? Which one compared school children to animals?

BP deserves to have all of it's assets seized for the damages in the Gulf, and all those in management who had any part of the decision making that led to that disaster should be facing 11 counts of negligent homicide, and have all their personal assets seized to compensate the families of the victims of thier willfull negligence.

Here is who compared children to animals;

SC Lt. Gov: Poor Like ‘Stray Animals,’ Don’t Feed Them or ‘They Breed’ | ChattahBox News Blog

Bauer is running for the Republican nomination for governor and he made his offensive comments during a town hall meeting. He proposed that residents receiving government assistance, like free school lunches, should be forced to take drug tests and attend PTA meetings and parent-teacher conferences and if they don’t: “bam, you lose your benefits,” said Bauer. He then explained his “stray animal” philosophy regarding the poor:

“My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they breed. You’re facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don’t think too much further than that. And so what you’ve got to do is you’ve got to curtail that type of behavior. They don’t know any better,” Bauer said.

BP deserves to have all of it's assets seized for the damages in the Gulf, and all those in management who had any part of the decision making that led to that disaster should be facing 11 counts of negligent homicide, and have all their personal assets seized to compensate the families of the victims of thier willfull negligence.

Here is who compared children to animals;

SC Lt. Gov: Poor Like ‘Stray Animals,’ Don’t Feed Them or ‘They Breed’ | ChattahBox News Blog

Bauer is running for the Republican nomination for governor and he made his offensive comments during a town hall meeting. He proposed that residents receiving government assistance, like free school lunches, should be forced to take drug tests and attend PTA meetings and parent-teacher conferences and if they don’t: “bam, you lose your benefits,” said Bauer. He then explained his “stray animal” philosophy regarding the poor:

“My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they breed. You’re facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don’t think too much further than that. And so what you’ve got to do is you’ve got to curtail that type of behavior. They don’t know any better,” Bauer said.

1) Care to have a credible source?
2) BP to have all it's assets seized for an accident?
3) All management to be tried for homicide?

We thought you were off the deep end with your man-made global warming nutjob conspiracies... you are coo coo for cocoa puffs on this one

Forum List

Back