Double standard

Calling Sarah a **** makes me upset...hate speech directed against women is no different than hate speech against minorities. However, Obama is not inciting his crowds to engage in this kind of behavior.

Calling Sarah a **** makes me upset...hate speech directed against women is no different than hate speech against minorities. However, Obama is not inciting his crowds to engage in this kind of behavior.

Your right, it goes both way but we have retarded people on both sides, I dont care for Palin but I dont think she is a ****(excuse my french), maybe a ditz or or a used car salesman.

I've been flipped off. Have been called every name for simply having a McCain bumper sticker. Less than 10 minutes from me there's been a fire bombing of a McCain sign in someones personal yard. Then there's the sharpie to my husbands bumper sticker. I know for a fact that they are as vile if not more so than then Republicans.

You don't want to get painted with the same broad brush as these assholes then don't paint everyone on the other side with one. Both sides have a nasty side and to point fingers at only the Republicans is a double standard.

I've been flipped off. Have been called every name for simply having a McCain bumper sticker. Less than 10 minutes from me there's been a fire bombing of a McCain sign in someones personal yard. Then there's the sharpie to my husbands bumper sticker. I know for a fact that they are as vile if not more so than then Republicans.

You don't want to get painted with the same broad brush as these assholes then don't paint everyone on the other side with one. Both sides have a nasty side and to point fingers at only the Republicans is a double standard.

Gee, mind pointing to me where anybody said the Left doesn't have it extremists?

All I see is McCain and Palin at their rallies for the most part allowing the hate to go on. They say he's not a terrorist but their interviews with reporters,etc say otherwise.

People at Obama rallies aren't saying "Kill McCain" or "Hang Palin" or anything that is going at these McCain rallies.

You know what Obama said that was along the lines of when his crowd began to boo at the mention of McCain/Palin?

I'm paraphrasing here, "Now now, we don't hate. We vote, and that sends the biggest message."

Something great along the lines of that.

Those idiots should go to jail for as long as the law allows.

And did they say they wanted to kill you and their friend said nothing about it!
It is not right to call her a ****, I don't like her but I will not refer to her has a **** but this is alittle different then saying "kill him" or chanting terrorist!

Last edited:
Yes, let's all believe a wingnut blog without any evidence.

I think I'll clone their picture and start a blog about these people being disgruntled Republicans and how upset they are that McCain picked Palin. I bet I can convince people, too.

Maybe I can photoshop Jenna Bush's head onto one of the bodies, now that would be amusing.

The only double standard is that standard in your own head, dear.

Repeatedly so called liberals on this board have condemned these tactics as inappropriate and you have failed to acknowldge that fact.

We are no more responsible for the offensive things that nitwits do than you are responsible for the bombing abortion clinics.

Unfortunately for your argument, there is no democratic equilvelent to Karl Rove.

Yes, there are idiots everywhere on both sides of the fence, but republicans have taken hate and vile attacks to an art form .. perfected it .. called it politics as usual.

It may comfort you to know that some of those people giving you the finger are probably ex-republicans. :eusa_angel:

Unfortunately for your argument, there is no democratic equilvelent to Karl Rove.

Yes, there are idiots everywhere on both sides of the fence, but republicans have taken hate and vile attacks to an art form .. perfected it .. called it politics as usual.

It may comfort you to know that some of those people giving you the finger are probably ex-republicans. :eusa_angel:
i take it you dont know who James Carville is
LOL

Forum List

Back